- Implemented exporting of SwitchNode objects.
- Fixed importing/exporting of capsule collisions, they should now appear in the correct place.
- Added new SwitchNode object to create NiSwitchNode nodes. Have implmented importing of NiSwitchNode's using this new object. Exporting to come next.
- Fixed imported transform animation. Should now look much better.
- Added importing of BSLODTriShape geometry.
- Added importing of BSLeafAnimNode and BSTreeNode and NiSwitchNode.
- Added importing of Texture and Material animations - Offset and Scale U/V and Alpha.
- Big release: Added the ability to export Compressed mesh collisions. (Use the bhkRigidBody Modifier and set it to packed strips shape and the material to anything but default). For now it only supports one material, Which defaults to stone. A new modifier will need to be created to support multiple materials. Collision should work out of the box, no need to do anything in nifskope or any collision tools.
- Havok collision shapes should now be correctly scaled on export and import.
- Num UV Sets now correctly set to 4097 and Tangents/Binormals are calculated.
- Vertex color import/export improvement. (Still more work to do)
- Correctly exports the root node selected in the Export Window.
- Added importing of basic animation (NiTransformController no NiControllerManager)
- Added importing of skin modifier and BSDismemberment modifier.
- Added importing of textures from BSLightingShader and BSEffectShader nodes. Texture tiling supported as well as Scale and Offset.
- Added importing of Vertex Colors and Skyrim compressed collision meshes with correct scale: Still need to merge and weld the chunks based on materials. (If you have changed the bhkScaleFactor in the ini file, please set back to 6.9969)
- Added Importing of meshes, and some collisions - No textures or bones/skinned meshes.
- Added Furniture node - No exporting. Will be used during import.
- Added NifShader - Doesn't seem to generate correct nodes for Skyrim. Safer to use standard 3dsmax shader for now.
- Added saving of ini values. Dialog choices will now be remembered across exports.
- Added bhkList and bhkProxy collision objects. Can now export MOPP collisions. All collision modules are now ported. There is still issues with materials, and the collision display does not update for bhkProxyObject style collisions.
- Added bhkRigidBody modifier to export collisions of types: Axis Aligned Box, Sphere, Capsule, Tri Shape, Packed Tri Shape, and Convex. (Inlcudes MOPP exporting code, but currently does not export to MOPP). Currently the 3dsmax material applied to these objects is solid (not wireframe like previous versions).
- Added bhkBoxShape and bhkSphereShape helpers. Same material problem.
- Added Dismemberment modifier, so can now export skin partitions. I had to change some of the code to prevent crashing in 3dsmax 2013, so not 100% confident that this is right. Please test thoroughly. (no crashes with modified code)
- Exporting of static meshes
- Skinned meshes: excluding dismemberment.
- Animation: This requires a lot of work to make it work properly for Skyrim. I checked my existing plugin from 3dsmax 2011 and it also couldn't generate the correct nodes for a NIF file with a Manager. (Don't even try to use accum nodes at the moment, they break the NIF)