7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ghaleon6
Ghaleon6's picture
Optional Texture pack

Here is a link to a great TES4 texture pack, but when you download and extract do this to only textures not meshes.

http://elderscrolls.filefront.com/file/;83706

What is your current main area of focus for the project and areas most important currently? I am willing to help in any area possible.  In addition, I was wondering if there is an updated gate to Cyridill mod to go from Skyrim or maybe it would be possible to script the transport to areas in Oblivion? 

Other links to check out include

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/9080/? for sewer textures

http://devnull.sweetdanger.net/obliviontextureoverhaul.html or this for a complete overhaul. Since I am using both the Skyblivion and Skywind mods it would be nice to transport between the worlds somehow. So far there are no conflicts with either thank goodness.

Edited by: Mace on 10/03/2016 - 08:53
LASentry
LASentry's picture
Donor
Everyone already knows about

Everyone already knows about Qarl's Texture Pack (And other packs) and that you can add it to Skyblivion, maybe you should make your own textures so that Skyblivion can progress further... Because right now nothing is happening with it, obviously because most of the team are focused on Skywind.

grumpycat
grumpycat's picture
Thanks Ghaleon6 for the

Thanks Ghaleon6 for the info.

No inter world travel, just use console command to swap between them.

What is your current main area of focus for the project and areas most important currently? I am willing to help in any area possible.

There isn't really a skyblivion team, just a few individuals doing bits and pieces as they can. What skills do you have?

Ghaleon6
Ghaleon6's picture
Reason why I added the links

Reason why I added the links is for general public easier find. Not everyone may have replaced textures and those who maybe have not modded at all in case they find out about the projects. Otherwise as far as skills go I used to be part of "The Game Creators" fps creator forums when I was developing my own game for FPS Creator x10 called Edge of Time which was a more serious time travel fps game that also included besides guns many other things. I use Blender for my modeling along with nif scripts and Adobe Photoshop Pro cs6 for textures. Animations are still one of my weak points. I also use Audacity for custom sounds though voice acting skills could use a tad bit of work. I will post on the Skywind forums a couple samples of voice acting that should do for wood elves.

rainy101
rainy101's picture
good to know we can uses

very nice

rainy101
rainy101's picture
good to know we can uses

good to know we can uses  better textures with it i had guess as much

Mace
Mace's picture
Rainy, the last reply to this

Rainy, the last reply to this thread was 3 years ago. Locking.

Topic locked