Pages

370 posts / 0 new
Last post
zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/26/2012 - 12:51
Karma: 1338
Meshes are not legal.

Meshes are not legal.

SBB64
SBB64's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week ago
Joined: 06/23/2013 - 11:21
Karma: 375
Plugin and DLC are the same

Plugin and DLC are the same thing. Just a different name based on the version of TES.

DIYDeath
DIYDeath's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 09/08/2013 - 08:06
Karma: 56
Mehh wrote:

Mehh wrote:

^

Yeah, I agree. It is pretty effed up to convert over stuff people did for free without their permission. That's why Skywind goes out to ask for permission for stuff, and doesn't use stuff without permission. Sure, we could tell them to "go fuck them self, we're using it anyway!", but we have morals!

But if Ormin's converter can be edited to work on other Oblivion stuff, nothing is really stopping users from converting Oblivion mods to Skyrim without permission. We could tell people not to, and delete their post, but we cannot completely stop them. They could just make their own forum and post their work if they wanted to. I also know Tes5Edit can already convert over Oblivion esp/esms with scripts.

I actually see that as a positive thing myself. Bar a very few and rare circumstances of a asset a author has made and has become copyrighted there's almost no reason for a mod author to say "No, you can't let people play my mod in another game" but that being said I also agree, asking is the nice way to go if the mod you're converting is going to end up in a public release.

As for personal use, I think all is fair game. If I felt so inclined to rip Laura Croft's voice from the new TR game and use a mod to add those voices to my character I'd do it. I just couldn't ever release it without the express permission from the owner.

 

Just my opinion though which adheres to my Country's laws.

wolfokami321
wolfokami321's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Joined: 11/18/2012 - 07:52
Karma: 7
Any updates on this?

Any updates on this?

Sameichers
Sameichers's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Joined: 06/23/2014 - 15:31
Karma: -1
I agree please make a port so
I agree please make a port so I can play this on my xbox 360
Ormin
Ormin's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 02/03/2012 - 13:17
Karma: 114
@up

@up

Not really going to happen, x360 is too weak.

Apav
Apav's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 08/20/2012 - 23:27
Karma: 29
Sameichers wrote:I agree

Sameichers wrote:

I agree please make a port so I can play this on my xbox 360

Did you just make an account to ask this? Modding Elder Scrolls games on the consoles isn't even possible. So sorry, but if you want to play this it'll have to be on PC.

bigbobblehead
bigbobblehead's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/26/2013 - 08:50
Karma: 2
Unless you resize every last

Unless you resize every last texture to 512 or less. Even then things will still lag quite often on the Xbox 360 considering how much larger Oblivion was compared to Skyrim. Shoot, the x360 version of Skrim lagged every now and then slightly, especially when you're +300hrs or so into a savegame. Without all of the spells, weapons, and armor from Oblivion, and only keeping the Uniques and Quest-related (and therefore required) objects Skyblivion might run at a playable framerate on a console.

bigbobblehead
bigbobblehead's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/26/2013 - 08:50
Karma: 2
There have been mods ported

There have been mods ported from pc to Xbox 360 in the past, but it does need to be modded itself in order to run pc mods. You'd be better off buying a cheap gaming pc like mine (Acer Aspire V5-552-X814) and playing Skyblivion when it is released. And just a little reminder, the pc version of Skyrim does have xbox 360 controller support, unlike Oblivion...

Also for a mod to be ported they cannot require skse or third party software in general. Basically any mod that can be made utilizing Skyrim's vanilla assets can be ported over.

Here's a link on how it is done.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1600-how-to-con...

kakren2
kakren2's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2013 - 18:12
Karma: 5
bigbobblehead wrote:

bigbobblehead wrote:

 And just a little reminder, the pc version of Skyrim does have xbox 360 controller support, unlike Oblivion...

Or you can choose the cheaper, alternative (by over 20 U.S. dollars) and buy a logitech model f310 pc game controller, (that's what I use.) which emulates an Xbox 360 controller for Microsoft Windows. (google it.) 

Also, about porting pc mods to Xbox 360,  have you  ever done this yourself? How do you even know that method is legit and even works? You shouldn't promote something, that you hardly know anything about, let alone understand. You probably stumbled upon that website while surfing the web, trying to figure out for yourself if it was possible or not, then, found this thread, and slapped the url on here, thinking that people would see it and might actually think that you know what your talking about, when the reality is, you don't know anymore about it than we do. You just wanted to win an argument, and make yourself look smart in the process. Well, congratulations, because...

YOU FAIL!!!

P.S. you must have looked up most of your information on Wikipedia or something, no wonder you're so off!

Ehamloptiran
Ehamloptiran's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 12/19/2013 - 20:04
Karma: 204
Donor
kakren2 wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

Also, about porting pc mods to Xbox 360,  have you  ever done this yourself? How do you even know that method is legit and even works? You shouldn't promote something, that you hardly know anything about, let alone understand. You probably stumbled upon that website while surfing the web, trying to figure out for yourself if it was possible or not, then, found this thread, and slapped the url on here, thinking that people would see it and might actually think that you know what your talking about, when the reality is, you don't know anymore about it than we do. You just wanted to win an argument, and make yourself look smart in the process. Well, congratulations, because...

YOU FAIL!!!

P.S. you must have looked up most of your information on Wikipedia or something, no wonder you're so off!

Not sure what bigbobblehead got wrong and why you felt the need to call him out on it. The information he has provided is correct, I can very much vouch for the process as I have done it in the past.

lazynumber13
lazynumber13's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2014 - 11:20
Karma: 14
Why this thread keeps

Why this thread keeps appearing in Skywind Active threads remains a mystery...

kakren2
kakren2's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2013 - 18:12
Karma: 5
oh? so you really expect me

oh? so you really expect me to believe that using this method, one can convert ANY mod for ANY pc game that has an xbox 360 version, to work on said version of the game? If that's really the case, then why doesn't EVERYONE simply do this? And despite this method existing, why does the majority of the modding community still say that it's impposible? and even if it's because, "it's not that easy/it's way too time consuming, depending on the mod that you're trying to convert.", or "because not everyone has access to or can afford the necessary tools." or even, "because not every mod is convertible, only a select few are." that still doesn't explain why the modding community is ignoring this method, if it really is a reliable/viable method, why are sites like "Nexus" not implementing it, and releasing xbox 360 versions of mods too? I know for a fact that it isn't due to a lack of interest and requests!!! But hey, if you or anyone else can answer these questions, I would be more than happy to hear your answers!!! And while you're at it, since you and the other guy, seem to "believe" in this method so strongly, why aren't the two of you,  converting and releasing skyrim mods for the xbox 360 on the net for everyone to enjoy, huh???!!! escpecially if no one else is doing it? why don't you take the initiative, since you already know how to use it and it seems to work so well for you! I'm sure the millions of xbox 360 owners would thank you! Why don't you start with this mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37994/?  and prove to everyone, once and for all, that it REALLY does work!!!

Vivec
Vivec's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/30/2011 - 05:42
Karma: 246
kakren2 wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

oh? so you really expect me to believe that using this method, one can convert ANY mod for ANY pc game that has an xbox 360 version, to work on said version of the game? If that's really the case, then why doesn't EVERYONE simply do this? And despite this method existing, why does the majority of the modding community still say that it's impposible? and even if it's because, "it's not that easy/it's way too time consuming, depending on the mod that you're trying to convert.", or "because not everyone has access to or can afford the necessary tools." or even, "because not every mod is convertible, only a select few are." that still doesn't explain why the modding community is ignoring this method, if it really is a reliable/viable method, why are sites like "Nexus" not implementing it, and releasing xbox 360 versions of mods too? I know for a fact that it isn't due to a lack of interest and requests!!! But hey, if you or anyone else can answer these questions, I would be more than happy to hear your answers!!! And while you're at it, since you and the other guy, seem to "believe" in this method so strongly, why aren't the two of you,  converting and releasing skyrim mods for the xbox 360 on the net for everyone to enjoy, huh???!!! escpecially if no one else is doing it? why don't you take the initiative, since you already know how to use it and it seems to work so well for you! I'm sure the millions of xbox 360 owners would thank you! Why don't you start with this mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37994/?  and prove to everyone, once and for all, that it REALLY does work!!!

Because it's fucking illegal. You have to hack your console to do it. Now please stop spouting ignorance.

llde
llde's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 10 hours ago
Joined: 09/17/2013 - 07:04
Karma: 364
Kraken2: This method works

Kraken2: This method works and was described well of many Xbox modding site(a similar method works even for Ps3).

You will not found this method on Tes modding site becouse:

1)You need a modded console(JTAG or RGH not disc firmware modding). It's a breaking of the agreement with microsoft that can lead you to have your console banned. it may be illegal in some country(I don't know I'm not an expert of non italian laws, here in Italy it's not illegal, for now). Even if it will not ban your console to mod a console you must have the knowledge to adjust what went wrong, becouse for Murphy laws something will went wrong. Oh How much complein I read in forum where people without the right knowledge maked attempts to console modding.

2)This method has its limitation: No Script extender; No Loose files(only bsa); Limitation of xbox hardware,software, kernel.

3) Most Tes modding site will not allow these converted mods to be redistribuited. Expecially if their original authors, didn't provide permission

You said that this method was not used from anybody: This is wrong there are some working mods out of there for xbox.

This method works: I tested it once with the an oblivion mod(Italian retranslation R3 from haexxae and forge of tales)

kakren2
kakren2's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2013 - 18:12
Karma: 5
i'm sorry... i forgot to take

i'm sorry... i forgot to take its legality into account. But then doesn't that just prove that what i said about this not being a reliable/viable method? 

also, please forgive me for all the nastiness, it was completely uncalled for...

archer08
archer08's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 10 months ago
Joined: 07/21/2014 - 09:57
Karma: 1
this probably sounds stupid

this probably sounds stupid but when does version 0.2 come.

Ormin
Ormin's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 02/03/2012 - 13:17
Karma: 114
kakren2 wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

i'm sorry... i forgot to take its legality into account. But then doesn't that just prove that what i said about this not being a reliable/viable method? 

also, please forgive me for all the nastiness, it was completely uncalled for...

Completely possible, but

1) Performance ( consoles are nowhere as performant as PCs )

2) RE time ( it takes skill of a skilled individual to reverse the information needed )

3) Legality ( as discussed )
So, possible, but not worth doing so, unless extremely passionate about it.

 

kakren2
kakren2's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2013 - 18:12
Karma: 5
Ormin wrote:

Ormin wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

i'm sorry... i forgot to take its legality into account. But then doesn't that just prove that what i said about this not being a reliable/viable method? 

also, please forgive me for all the nastiness, it was completely uncalled for...

Completely possible, but

1) Performance ( consoles are nowhere as performant as PCs )

2) RE time ( it takes skill of a skilled individual to reverse the information needed )

3) Legality ( as discussed )
So, possible, but not worth doing so, unless extremely passionate about it.

 

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying, Thanks!

METHOD BUSTED!!!

kakren2
kakren2's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2013 - 18:12
Karma: 5
LonelyNumber1: "Want to be my

LonelyNumber1: "Want to be my friend?"

LazyNumber13: "Nah, too much work..."

kakren2
kakren2's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2013 - 18:12
Karma: 5
kakren2 wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

LonelyNumber1: "Want to be my friend?"

LazyNumber13: "Nah, too much work..."

if you don't get this joke, then odds are, you're not that bright...

and, in case any failed to realize, LonelyNumber1 is also a reference to a certain famous song in America... Google "LonelyNumber1" if you have no clue what song i'm talking about.

kakren2
kakren2's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2013 - 18:12
Karma: 5
archer08 wrote:

archer08 wrote:

this probably sounds stupid but when does version 0.2 come.

This probably sounds smart, but... NEVER!!!

an Argonian
an Argonian's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 08/13/2014 - 08:49
Karma: 2
Quick Question.

Quick Question.

I know Skyblivion isn't completely finished, but will this be coming to consoles at anytime? If anyone knows please tell me.

an Argonian
an Argonian's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 08/13/2014 - 08:49
Karma: 2
PS:

PS:

Because someone can just like, completely change the dragonborn DLC to Skyblivion, so if its even possible please tell me.

Shushine
Shushine's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 04/20/2013 - 10:02
Karma: 612
an Argonian wrote:

an Argonian wrote:

Quick Question.

I know Skyblivion isn't completely finished, but will this be coming to consoles at anytime? If anyone knows please tell me.

No

asm1990
asm1990's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 03/15/2014 - 19:30
Karma: 1
question when will skyblivion

question when will skyblivion V0.2 be released? im really excited to play it aswell as skywind

SBB64
SBB64's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week ago
Joined: 06/23/2013 - 11:21
Karma: 375
There is nothing to "play" at

There is nothing to "play" at this point. It is only for modders to work on so you can play it. Some day...

asm1990
asm1990's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 03/15/2014 - 19:30
Karma: 1
alrighty thank you for

alrighty thank you for letting me know :)

JorgenGorgen
JorgenGorgen's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 hours ago
Joined: 02/16/2013 - 13:42
Karma: 375
an Argonian wrote:

an Argonian wrote:

Quick Question.

I know Skyblivion isn't completely finished, but will this be coming to consoles at anytime? If anyone knows please tell me.


The console versions can't be modded in any way without jailbreaking the consoles themselves.  It's a lot cheaper to just get the PC version, the Legendary Edition is between 30 and 40 dollars at most stores.  Also Steam sales.
LASentry
LASentry's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 5 months ago
Joined: 01/03/2013 - 19:29
Karma: 1656
Donor
JorgenGorgen wrote:

JorgenGorgen wrote:

an Argonian wrote:

Quick Question.

I know Skyblivion isn't completely finished, but will this be coming to consoles at anytime? If anyone knows please tell me.


The console versions can't be modded in any way without jailbreaking the consoles themselves.  It's a lot cheaper to just get the PC version, the Legendary Edition is between 30 and 40 dollars at most stores.  Also Steam sales.

Plus, let's be honest... they can't really handle Skyrim too well as it is, never mind a massive addition like this.

t0v4ra5h
t0v4ra5h's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 03/28/2014 - 04:39
Karma: 1
Once in a while I check this

Once in a while I check this to fuel hope and almost all of in this page is nonsense about consoles XD. Hope to play this some day. Thanks and keep it up.

alanbard
alanbard's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 11 months ago
Joined: 10/29/2011 - 14:54
Karma: 2
sorry --- this is a response

sorry --- this is a response to a comment I couldn't find again.
The comment said something about needed a stripped down skyrim esm in order to open in the editor...
-----
I had that problem with the geck until I made it large memory aware... than I could open up a lot more. 
Someone needs to check if the skyrim editor is large memory aware.
I work on modding with both NV and FO3 (Tale of Two Wastelands).
---
this is in the head info:
If you wish to work with Skyblivion in Creation kit, you'll need a stripped Skyrim.esm master (because Skyblivion is bigger than Skyrim and CK can't load them both in memory at the same time).

steph
steph's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 06/26/2008 - 05:00
Karma: 314
so ... is anyone actually

so ... is anyone actually working on Skyblivion or is this just the complaints topic?

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/26/2012 - 12:51
Karma: 1338
Skyblivion is in development,

Skyblivion is in development, much slower than Skywind though.

Drakonman
Drakonman's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Joined: 02/08/2013 - 02:12
Karma: 188
When this is released ( I

When this is released ( I mean 0.3). Will updating the landscape and detailing be on the priority list? Cyrodil still comes across as a little flat still. 

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/26/2012 - 12:51
Karma: 1338
On who's priority list? Mine?

On who's priority list? Mine? Nope. But anyone can mod anything for Skyblivion as they want.

TheAmazingNation
TheAmazingNation's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 11 months ago
Joined: 06/22/2015 - 21:09
Karma: 1
Hey... I really want to join

Hey... I really want to join the team for the awesome project of Skyblivion and I could always help by adding NPC's and building up smaller towns. Maybe some Voice Acting as well. If the leader of Skyblivion see this I would love to help with this amazing project just e-mail me wit the download link for skyblivion and I could help wit the project!

kakren2
kakren2's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2013 - 18:12
Karma: 5
I wouldn't mind being a beta

I wouldn't mind being a beta tester, is there any way i can download version 0.1 of skyblivion? i just wanna play it as is, i don't care if it's no where near being finished, 'cuz, let's be honest, at the rate it's currently going, it may very well never be finished...

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/26/2012 - 12:51
Karma: 1338
You are asking for something

You are asking for something and slapping the face (with the last words) at the same time.

kakren2
kakren2's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2013 - 18:12
Karma: 5
oh... i apologize, i really

oh... i apologize, i really didn't mean to offend, it's just that i really want to play it again since 0.1 was taken down, and i've been quite frustrated over it. i just can't understand why someone like me who just want's to play skyblivion already regardless of how early in development it's in, be denied, as long as it's playable, especially seeing as how it's on ice till skywind is finished.  and seeing as how it took 8 years for morroblivion to be completed, it could take awhile, just saying...

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/26/2012 - 12:51
Karma: 1338
Because to properly

Because to properly distribute it we need to create installer and package thousands files which requires time too, I'd better use that time for real development instead of wasting it on an unplayable alpha version.

kakren2
kakren2's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2013 - 18:12
Karma: 5
oh, ok, i didn't know all of

oh, ok, i didn't know all of that, but now i do and understand. But what about the original skybilivion version 0.1 couldn't i just download that if you pm me a link where i can download it? i've installed it once before so i know how, theres also installation videos and everything in case i get lost.

Drakonman
Drakonman's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Joined: 02/08/2013 - 02:12
Karma: 188
kakren2 wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

I wouldn't mind being a beta tester, is there any way i can download version 0.1 of skyblivion? i just wanna play it as is, i don't care if it's no where near being finished, 'cuz, let's be honest, at the rate it's currently going, it may very well never be finished...

Ok I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm so tired of people thinking that making a mod is as simple as rolling your face on a keyboard. This takes a lot of time and effort. We arn't going to release a broken unfinished product because you want to play it for five minutes, complain about how broken it is then flood the forums with more pointless rhetoric. This is why Skywind was taken down. Everyone complained about how nothing works and CTDs even though everyone was already fully aware of how buggy it was. 

Instead of saying "ughh its never going to get done".  Do some god damn reserch, find out what needs to be done, then do it. Ask around in PM's or look on threads. Simple five minute reserch on here you would know that this is a Direct port from a program that Ormin and Ziav have worked on. Its more stable than Skywind and they have recently made a breakthrough with converting dialogue. Nav Mesh is slowing us down quite a bit because there is a lot to do and its very complicated. Quests needs to be remade.

I'm about to outsource my Lighting Overhaul. 1200+ interiors. Even if i get five cells a day done (which is proving to not be the case) it would take me Approximately 120 PLUS Days for me to get a unpolished version if i did this all on my own. However this is utopian way of looking at it. If i did this on my own it would take me well over a year to complete.  I have a full time job.using what little spare time I have on this mod. Its not working out as well as i hoped. 

TL;DR: help instead of complaining. 

kakren2
kakren2's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2013 - 18:12
Karma: 5
First of all, i see and

First of all, i see and understand your point, as a simple user of mods it is easy for me to live in a blissfull ignorance state of mind and for that i apologize. However, i do want to just put it out there that, while i came off the wrong way, I was not trying to complain, rather simply make a request while using the " it will take forever for it to be completed" line as a point and not as a complaint, also, don't think that i haven't done my homework to see what all is involved in modding on this scale, you need a little more than a basic under standing in Software, and it would help to have some knowledge in programming and video game design on some things, all of which requires brains, time, dedication passion and patience, the last three of which i do not have as it is with so many others. modding is a little too far over my head to ever get involved in unfortunately, lol, believe me i've tried, just trying to figure out how to use blender and 3dsmax alone was enough to give me a brain seizure, and i never ending up succeeding in my endeavor to learn them. and i repair/troubleshoot computers, both hardware and software, for a living, so it's not like i'm lacking in the intelligence department, so it's no where as easy as you all try to make it out to seem, modding is NOT for everyone. However, with that being said, if you have something small that even someone like me can do, then by all means, i am more than happy to help. Also, one other thing i believe that i should mention. While I understand and agree with the reasons skywind and skyblivion where originally taken down, not EVERYONE who played them complained about them, me being one of these rare exceptions myself, I never had ctd issues with skyblivion v0.1 or really any other issue that i can remember off of the top of the head for that matter, i mean sure, it was completely empty and devoid of life for the most part but I expected and accepted that and it didn't bother me as i was just happy to play around in cyrodiil in skyrim's Engine. Now morrowind was a completely different story, but whether you can believe me or not, not even once did I complain or report a crash with either mods, because unlike everyone else apparently, I actually bothered to read the disclaimers, I don't pull the "captain obvious jackass" routine of complaining about something that is plainly advertised to be in a very early alpha stage and thus is bound to have a plethora of issues. but, hey, that's just me, believe it or not, not EVERYONE on the internet is a troll, intentionally or otherwise. I know that there are indeed a lot of people that do exactly what you are talking about though, and i do apologize that you all had to deal with all of that, but I sure do hate to see how ever many bad apples it took to ruin it for EVERYONE else who didn't do anything wrong... I sincerely apologize for taking up all of y'all's time by my request and debate, i can see that you guys will most likely not grant my request, and i am sorry to hear that, but it is fine, as I can understand that y'all do not want to do so for now, and y'all have the right to make that decision, I just hope that may change after y'all have considered all that I have had to say and can see it from my perspective. Let me know if you all change your minds. Cheers, and good luck on y'all's project.

sheogorath of r...
sheogorath of rainbows's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/30/2013 - 22:52
Karma: -2
Skyblivion released!!! GOES

Skyblivion released!!! GOES TO LINK, downloads not even there and builders hide armor or deny help. Thank you

 

ZeroSbr
ZeroSbr's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 06/23/2013 - 12:50
Karma: 154
What an old topic. So, I'm

What an old topic. So, I'm assuming little to no work is being done on Skyblivion, since there hasn't been nearly as many vids on it as Skywind. Ah well. I'm hopeful for the future! I just need a mic, and then I can contribute...

no1
no1's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 11 months ago
Joined: 01/13/2013 - 10:32
Karma: 514
hmmm ya te front page needs a

hmmm ya te front page needs a edit because this is te link for skyblivion on te home page and if u dont read al te other topics for skyblivion  u would think te project is dead 

what it isnt from what i read its getting along pretty good just a lot of work 

ZeroSbr
ZeroSbr's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 06/23/2013 - 12:50
Karma: 154
no1 wrote:

no1 wrote:

hmmm ya te front page needs a edit because this is te link for skyblivion on te home page and if u dont read al te other topics for skyblivion  u would think te project is dead 

what it isnt from what i read its getting along pretty good just a lot of work 

Oh, people are actually working on this? Didn't know that. I'm sure the main effort is still being devoted to Skywind, though. I hope it's possible for both to get done before TESVI comes out...and again, I'm really, really anxious to contribute when I get a mic. I don't want to be one of those guys that just whines about the lack of a download link or progress and doesn't help at all.

louisrocks123
louisrocks123's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: 10/03/2016 - 18:09
Karma: 1
how do you get in on this

how do you get in on this really want to play oblivion really bad with skyrim i loved oblivion and want to play again  

no1
no1's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 11 months ago
Joined: 01/13/2013 - 10:32
Karma: 514
u wait or help finish it

u wait or help finish it faster

Pages