Pages

376 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tooms
Tooms's picture
Strange things in Ald ruhn
Strange things in Ald ruhn http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n406/Toombs_2008/morrobli... only happens hear so far. I stoped and restarted and it changed to a band across the screen and at one point I had a dotted line from the crosshaire to a guard with a torch.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Not Here
The "Help Requested" is whre I am asking for help with Morroblivion, not for you to post bugs. Please post any further bug reports or issues in the Bug & Issues section. Purple = missing textures. I cannot even guess what you have done wrong to get this.
Tooms
Tooms's picture
Lol what makes you think I
Lol what makes you think I did something wrong.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Skill Books and Icons
After investigating, it looks like Morrowind Skill Books DO work properly, and DO advance player skills like they are supposed to. If somebody finds one that doesn't, let me know, specifically which one. I have removed this from the list. I have also added Quest and Faction Icons for Morrowind Quests and Factions. If somebody that is graphically inclined could make this in the proper format, that would be much appreciated.
seldalore
seldalore's picture
The skill books do work
The skill books do work accordingly. The ones that aren't were likely meant to increase skills that were left out of Oblivion, for example: Spear & Unarmored.
helpfulperson
helpfulperson's picture
Missing Akulakhan
Here is the link to the correctly converted akulakhan meshes. The file without the "x" is the non-animated file. The other file is the animated file for after the destruction of the heart of lorkhan. http://www.mediafire.com/?1k64pa3hbxgdv1j
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Thank You
This is great, thank you. Did it convert any textures? I am missing all the textures except for a few pipes. I have no idea how any of this is supposed to work; I've never seen the real thing. Your description of X and Not-X does not seem right. The Non-X is the room itself, not the God. But, the room itself is fine in Morroblivon. The X version is the God, but has no animation. Can somebody give me a brief rundown of what is supposed to happen with all this so I have a chance of putting it all together?
helpfulperson
helpfulperson's picture
Hmm I must have uploaded a
Hmm I must have uploaded a different file for the animated akulakhan for some reason. Woops. Anyways, I can make an attempt to asseble all the referenced textures if necessary. But the new file which I upload will certainly include the correct animated mesh. The animation is of the akulakhan falling apart. This mesh is suppose to be used after the destruction of the heart of lorkhan, however I have no experience with scripting or quests so I'll leave that to someone else.
helpfulperson
helpfulperson's picture
http://www.mediafire.com/?ghd
http://www.mediafire.com/?ghdzehnoovdar89 This is hopefully the fixed version of the static Akulakhan, as in the non animated version. Hopefully the textures work for it, if not it would be great if someone could let me know. It must be added to the game, by the way.
Didact1
Didact1's picture
Thanks, helpfulperson, I haven't placed it ingame yet but I'm sure it'll look great, does it look exactly the same? Or has it got updated textures so it looks 'clearer'? Anyways this is ESSENTIAL because 'Akulakhan' is Dagoth Ur's ultimate goal... Dagoth Ur attempts to use the Heart of Lorkhan to create a new god basically using the substance from a dead god to create a new god turning his 'brass' golem into a living golem of unstoppable power to take over Tamriel.... Think what would have happened if he did succeed :P ... Oblivion would have to fight for Tamriel XD... Anyway the 'Heart of Lorkhan' is the source of its power and Dagoth Ur's so by destroying the heart you destroy Dagoth Ur and everything falls apart.... The Nerevarine (Nerevar Incarnate) succeeds and saves Morrowoind... When you leave the bridge, Akulakhan falls apart which is why it has to be an activator but that can be 'dealt' with later... Anyway here's the 'final confrontation' video from Youtube, best I could find... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK_7Kc0HhwU Hope it helps with perhaps improving the final confrontation with Dagoth Ur and how Akulakhan falls apart ;)
Didact1
Didact1's picture
So what will happen to
So what will happen to wraithguard? Since it makes your left hand invisible due to no avaliable mesh?
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Update 12/09/2010
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated 12/09/2010 Thank You to thoes that have been pitching in: * Raditz has finished the first stages of the Morag Tong Quest Line * Didact for Unique Clothing Enchantments (and for locating Moon-And-Star) * Seferoth for checking Skill Books and adding the ones that were missing * HelpfulPerson for the Akulakhan. This looks Great! And for the Belts. As Always, Eloth for his Wonderful Creatures!!! I have removed Unique Clothing and Belts from the list, and have also addressed the Corprusarium. The AI on the Corprus creatures on the first level has been updated, and it will be seen as Murder if you kill one. The chests also work exactly the way they did in Morrowind. They all do require specific, hidden keys. I have moved Factions to the top. Adding Factions to NPC's would NOT require advanced modding skills or knowledge with the CS. Anybody that has any experience with the CS could help! Wraithguard, by the way, is currently a set of Vvardenfell Imports Dwemer Gauntlets. If somebody can come up with something better--that I can get permission to use--then please let me know. I'm pretty sure v015 will be ready for release on Sunday evening.
helpfulperson
helpfulperson's picture
Factions
I am willing to start on doing the factions. Any priority on which factions you would like done first?
helpfulperson
helpfulperson's picture
Questions Concerning Factions
After some investigation, most, if not all it seems, of the npcs have correctly converted with factions intact. The only npcs lacking proper factions are members of the morrowind mages, thieves and fighters guilds. I could recreate these three guild factions and add them to the appropriate npc factions, but what would you like me to do David Budreck?
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Factions
Yoshimo and I had started fixing factions, but we never finished; the job is not complete. Some are correct, but we ended up putting stopgap measures in place until factions could be addressed properly. All factions do exist; you do not need to reconstruct anything. Fighter, Mage, and Thieves' Guilds all start with "fbmw." I was going to change that, but something like that is very tricky, so I've just been dealing with it. The Queen of the Ashlands made these. I might change them when I get to their respective guild quests. ALL Morrowind NPC's should belong to 0factMorro so that global things can be done, like suppressing Morrowind chatter while in Cyrodiil. But, because ALL Morrowind NPC's belong to this faction, it had to be designated "evil" so that killing literally anyone in Morrowind did not count as "Murder." To counterbalance that until true factions could be put into place, we added a "0GoodCharacterFaction" so that Players couldn't just murder anyone they wanted to. If ANY "good" faction is applied to an NPC, they do not need this Good Character Faction, so it can be removed, but it doesn't hurt anything to leave it there, either. It would be cleaner without it, however. The job still needs to be completed; and the NPC's gone through to make sure they belong to the proper factions. I would recommend starting with Redoran, Morag Tong, and Temple, then Hlaalu and Televanni, then Fighter, Mage, and Thief, then anything else.
John 117
John 117's picture
stuff
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23641 has some items that'll make morrowind feel less like oblivion
helpfulperson
helpfulperson's picture
Redoran
It seems that all the npcs that are members of House Redoran have already been added to this faction with appropriate ranks. In addition, House Redoran faction already has the proper relationships set up with other factions. I guess it's on to the morag tong. So after checking all members of the Morag Tong, they too have already been added to the Morag Tong faction. The Morag Tong Faction also has the proper faction relations set up already.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Thank You for Checking
Thank you for double-checking us. I'm sorry that I don't know which are done and which are not. This was one of the first things Yoshimo and I addressed because Morroblivion was completely unplayable with half the NPC's busy fighting the other half, and the player jumping in to help either side counted as Murder. Yoshimo and I had discussions on how to handle this, and he stopped working on it immediately when we decided to add the "Good Character Faction." We thought that would be the easiest thing to do at the time. You don't need to check the Faction Relations, just that the Proper Factions have been added to the NPC's.
helpfulperson
helpfulperson's picture
Temple
All the correct Npcs are members of the temple faction with the appropriate ranks too.
helpfulperson
helpfulperson's picture
Factions
The following factions contain the correct NPCs with the appropriate ranks: -quarra clan -berne clan -aundae clan -twin lamps -tribunal temple -morag tong -camonna tong -ashlanders -house redoran
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Thank you for Double-Checking
With so many NPC's, it would be easy to miss some or make mistakes. Thank you four double-checking us.
helpfulperson
helpfulperson's picture
Factions
-Hlaalu -blades -census and excise -East Empire Company is not set up -Imperial Cult; only possible issue is that Lulus Truptor is nowhere to be found, as in he has somehow been deleted. About the Fighters, thieves and mages guild, do you want me to check that all are apart of the standard oblivion guilds or fbmw counterpart? Also, there doesn't seem to be an fbmw counterpart to the oblivion thieves guild?
Dave B
Dave B's picture
New Topic Slave Scripting
I have added another item onto the list of things to do: slave scripting. Yoshimo had done a quick fix for Addamasartus cave, but it was just that, a quick fix to solve an immediate problem on one cave. He did not try to fix the scripting on address a global solution. This needs to be applied so that all slaves can be freed, etc.
Hashmi1
Hashmi1's picture
I tried having a look at the
I tried having a look at the mages guild quests today ... and I realise how much of a messy work this stuff is. Some dialouge is converted some isn't ... half is assigned to one quest and half to another. Half of the dialouge assigned to one topic is grouped under one topic and half under another. I wish there was some way to just clean up all the old dialouge\quests and then remake them from scratch.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Mages' Guild & Dialog
Yes, this is horrendous. I have finally figured out that it isn't the length of dialog that determined whether it got converted or not; it is Quests. Whenever any stage of any quest is used as one of the criteria for the Dialog Response, then it did not convert. This includes the majority of Morrowind's "Greeting 5" where all the unique quest-specific dialog is. Dialog is a complete mess. I have had this listed for months on this page as something that needs addressing. All dialog was placed by the converter in "morroDefaultQuest." I am moving the topics to the quests where they belong as I go through them, and Raditz did the same for the Morag Tong. If you do any quests, I would also ask that you move the dialog to where it belongs, then eventually it won't be quite such a mess any more. Part of what you are seeing with funky quests in the Mages' Guild is that Yoshimo did one of them. The Queen of the Ashlands had made placeholders for All Morrowind Quests, but Yoshimo insisted on creating a new Quest, and calling it "AAAMWQ02" so that anybody else looking at/for it would have no clue what or where it was. I even moved that one to "fbmwMGBCSchroons" to go along with the conventions used for ALL the other quests, but he got mad and then redid it, so now there are two Mushroom quests. This was a very big point of contention between us. I was intending on moving everything out of "AAAMWQ02" and back into "fbmwmgBCSchroons" when I got to the Mages' Guild quests, and if you are going to do it I woud ask that you do so and then delete AAAMWQ02. It would be just stupid to have 32 Mages' Guild Quests following one convention, with one oddball following another that nobody would be able to find unless they knew specifically what he did. I also will try in v016 to update the quests with the advancement proceedings. I have added a quest called "fbmwMGAdvancement" with a script that handles advancement, but have not yet updated any of the quests to notify it as various quests are completed.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Merchant Update
I have updated the description for Training. I have realized that the research resources needed to do this are all right there on the Wiki. All someone needs to do is go through each of the guilds and make sure the members that offer services are set with the proper AI and/or training services. Some conversion will be necessary as there are some differences between Morrowind and Oblivion. One of my primary concerns is Recharge Services. With most of the magic weapons restored, somebody capable of recharging them needs to be available. This is the WORST, most poorly done thing in Oblivion in my opinion, but it is what it is and we have to deal with it.
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Thanks
Hey guys/gals, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for reviving and continuing to work on the Morroblivion Project. Completely porting Morrowind to the Oblivion engine is a huge undertaking, and we all appreciate your work. I took a look at the project a couple of years ago and it was such a disorganized mess that I pretty much gave up hope. I randomly checked the site and saw the activity in the forums over the past few months and the updates to the mod. Thank you for turning it around!!!! I am currently familiarizing myself with the mod and refreshing my knowledge of the construction set / wrye bash etc. (it's been a while) but once I feel like my skills are up to snuff, I will sign up for one of the projects.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Don't Need Experts
Thank you. A good portion of the things on this list do not requre extensive skill. They just need somebody to dig in and get started. It is to much for me to do myself or I would, or Eloth would. For instance, I've done a bit of grass trimming in Caldera. All that needs is the most basic ability with the CS, and then going out and finding what needs to be done. Trainers/Traders can be updated, etc.
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Yep, I'm planning on
Yep, I'm planning on starting off with merchant ownership and cell ownership, since those are pretty easy. Hope to finish reinstalling Oblivion, Morrowind and the CS this evening after work. I just got new hardware this week and made the leap to Win7, so I am still working out some kinks. Jumped from a Prescott Pentium 4 / WinXP system to a Core i7 950 with 24GB ram, so a huge leap forward in technology.
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Install completed, up and running
OK, I am now running a fresh install of Oblivion/SI per the installation instructions included with morrowing_ob.esm. Used Wrye Bash to install the mod, also running Knights of the Nine and the other Bethesda add-ons. Fired up Morroblivion and everything seems OK. Character creation is still a little wonky of course - can't change hair and eye color, and have a couple of extra races that shouldn't be playable, Dagoth Ur for example - but everything else seems fine. I downloaded the Oblivion Construction Kit v1.2 (I'm assuming we're all using v1.2 since it's the newest), and have installed Morrowind, Tribunal, and Bloodmoon and the Unofficial Morrowind Patch (via Wrye Mash). Also installed the Morrowind Construction Kit straight off the original CDROM (Is there a newer version? I haven't been able to find one). Unfortunately, I've got to take my box apart again and install a different CPU Cooler. The stock one is just not doing the job for me.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Always Something...
If it's not one thing, it's another! There will be another pretty major release tomorrow.
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Looking forward to it
I'm working on getting my chops down on the Construction Set tonight, good luck with the new release! The PC is back online with a Zalman 9900a cooler replacing the stock Intel cooler. Dropped the CPU temps while playing Oblivion from about the high 60s (Celsius) down to the low 40s! Idle temps dropped from 42C to 33C. EDIT: Newb question: when working in the construction set, is there an easy way to identify what cells are those that belong to Morrowind and what are those that belong to Oblivion? i am assuming that the "FormID" column divides them up and everything with a FormID that has a "0" for the second digit is Oblivion, and a "1" is Morrowind. Correct? PS I like the comments in the scripts. Slaughterfish are lame indeed.
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
NPC Merchants
Alright, I think I'm ready to tackle NPC Merchants. I made a spreadsheet copy of: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Merchants Which thankfully preserved the links to the names and places, so I am going to work through the spreadsheet going down the list alphabetically, with the Oblivion CS and Morrowind CS side-by-side so I can make sure I'm getting it right. I am following this general guide for setting up the various merchants. http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/My_First_Shop http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Adding_Sellab...
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Cell Ownership
If you plan to do the Merchants, you need to update the ownership of items in the cell. The way Oblivion deals with selling items in the store that the merchant owns is horrible. Stuff flies all over the place and jostles stuff around. Blood & Mud did it that way; that part of it was horrible. It would be better to add the items to a container for one-time sales, and then a true Merchant Container for repeat sales. Then disown all objects in the cell, and then set ownership of the cell to the merchant.
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Gotcha
So the Merchant Container should be respawning and contain the leveled lists, and the Regular Container would be non-respawning and contain the one-off items that are found around the shop? Should I also clear out NPC Merchant inventories and put them in the Regular Container? Should I add new containers if I can't reuse the existing ones, or only add the new containers "outside" of the cell where they won't be visible to the player (i.e. are we trying to preserve the Morrowind experience, or is adding containers here and there OK)? Obviously I should lock these containers, I am thinking "Very Hard" and "Leveled" so the lock difficulty base is hard and goes up one notch to "Very Hard" as the player's level increases. Or should I make Merchant containers "Key Only" and create a key and put it in the Merchant's inventory?
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Merchants
My own opinion is the one-time sale stuff is way more trouble than it's worth, but others seem to like the idea. My suggestion would be to just transfer items in the Merchant's inventory to a respawning Merchant Container, and then add some leveled lists. But, you are the one doing it so you get to decide. There are a LOT of Merchants in Morrowind. Since there in no real AI in Morrowind, shop owners don't go to bed like they do in Oblivion, so the temptation of having lootable merchant containers is nullified since the owner is always going to be right there where they can see the PC. I would just place the containers outside the shop so you don't have to worry about anything. If the player wants to steal, they can steal items in the shop.
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Merchants
So I've been playing with the Merchants quite a bit. Ran into some snags. 1) If I disable NPC ownership of all the items in the store (set owner = none), and then set the cell ownership to that of the NPC, when I load the game, I am considered to be trespassing, and if there is a guard present in the store I will eventually be arrested. This happens whether or not the NPC owns any of the items, it is contingent on cell ownership. This can be remedied by either A) setting the cell to "public" or B) setting up AI packages for the NPC so that they behave the "Oblivion way" - they need to own the doors and then be told to lock and unlock them at certain hours. A) is very easy (one checkbox for public) and pretty much duplicates the feeling of Morrowind: NPCs never sleep, eat, wander etc. B) is a lot more work, as there is the additional step of adding AI packages to all merchants (and theoretically all NPC's I suppose), but it can be done. C) leave cell ownership as is. Obviously, some items will have to still have ownership set to a particular NPC, for example, in cases where the cell owner is a guild (Mages Guild) or when there are multiple independent merchants in one cell (e.g. Vivec Foreign Quarter Waistworks). Really what this is about is that there is a very different system in Oblivion for handling Merchants and Thievery than in Morrowind. Do we want to keep the Morrowind system (easy) or update it to the Oblivion system (hard, involves a lot of judgment calls to make Thievery balanced now that NPCs actually go to sleep). Your thoughts?
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Public Places
Public Places are easy to set, and just as easy to remove if someone wants to come back and do your Option B at some point. That will never happen, but just in case. For the moment, there is enough work to do just following path A, so I say do that. It would be much easier to double check and troubleshoot if you did step A first anyway, and then, like I said, if you were so inclined, come back and do step B. Public Places are what I had in mind when I mentioned the whole thing anyway. I'm sorry, I just kind of assumed.
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Sounds good
OK, that was what I was thinking, just wanted to make sure so we're on the same page. This is my current workflow for this project: 1) Find merchant in cell 2) If Merchant is the only one in the cell, remove merchant's ownership of all the objects and set ownership of cell to that of the Merchant, including the "Public" checkbox. 3) Create a Merchant container with a unique ID and link it to the merchant per: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/My_First_Shop... . The merchant container serves a couple of purposes, but mainly it keeps NPCs from equipping items that you sell them, a la original Morrowind, and stores them in a chest instead that is inaccessible to the player so you can't sell something and then steal it back. 4) If the merchant is a member of the Thieves Guild, set NPC "responsibility" to 30 so that they will buy stolen goods, basically creating fences so that the cycle of thievery in Morrowind can be completed. 5) Move on to next merchant on the list. That's about it, I think. Moving everything out of the NPC's personal inventory and into a Merchant Chest would be extremely time consuming, as there is no way (that I know of) to drag items from one to the other -- they would all have to be manually looked up in the objects window. Besides, once the merchant container is created, the NPC should automatically store new items in there, and not in their inventory. From my testing, it seems like leveled lists and items that never run out of stock (those with negative inventory numbers displayed in the Construction Set) are working fine, so I'm just going to leave those alone.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Thank you.
This will be great, thank you. Please double check the AI while you are working on the merchant. Make sure their Offer Services is available. One of the serious issues with a raw Morrowind_ob by the converter is that a significant share of the Merchants had their merchant AI blocked by wander AI. I went through all NPC's top to bottom, fixing merchants, but please make sure I got them all (properly). There have also been subsequent changes to AI from other mods, etc., so make sure the trading AI hasn't gotten whacked.
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Question
So I've got about 10% of the merchants done now, and I hooked up a second monitor to my machine so I can work more quickly. Ran into some issues though: Question the first: Should faction owned cells in Morrowind, when the factions are present in both Morrowind and Oblivion, such as the Mages Guild, have their ownership set to "fbmwMagesGuild" or should they be set to "MagesGuild"? I only ask because it looks like the NPCs in the Morrowind Mages Guild (at least the ones that I've checked) have been set to be members of both factions. Same for the Fighters Guild too. I didn't check any of the others, but it could apply for the Dark Brotherhood and Vampires as well I think. Question the second: For faction-owned cells where the NPCs are not members of a unique faction, but there is more than one NPC merchant in the cell, so setting NPC ownership of the entire cell is not appropriate, is there a catch-all faction that is "safe" to use? For example, in the St. Deyln Glassworkers Hall there are two NPC merchants, but none of the six NPCs are members of any factions except for 0factMorrowind and 0GoodCitizenFaction. Is one of those safe to use as a catch-all for cell ownership?
RADlTZ
RADlTZ's picture
Question the first
I would think that the faction ownership should be applied to the Morrowind Guilds, I'm not sure why Morrowind NPC's would be assigned to Oblivion Guilds (even if there are mages/fighters guilds in both worlds) but someone must have set it that way at somepoint, or maybe thats how they were converted in the beging, However I'm sure david could give you a proper answer, I'm really not familiar with how the factions are set up
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Faction Ownership
The whole point of setting cell ownership is so the player can't just take whatever they want. The point of faction ownership is so that when the player joins a faction, they be at home in a cell. Other than that, it doesn't matter as far as NPC's are concerned. The game does not check to see whether Merchant A, B, or C have proper ownership rights. It only checks ownership when the player takes an object or tries to sleep. Setting an NPC's home to be owned by that NPC is just a pleasantry because it makes common sense, not because the game is actually going to do anything with that. In this case, players join fbmwMagesGuild, fbmwFightersGuild, and 0ThievesSGuild when they join Factions in Morrowind, so if appropriate, these are the factions that should have ownership. All NPC's, except a few Ordinators, belong to 0factMorro. That was set by the Converter, and we decided to leave them in this faction so that global things could be done. 0GoodCharacters was our stopgap fix for anybody that was not part of a normal faction that shouldn't just be able to be murdered by the player. To have ALL NPC's belong to one faction meant that we had to make it "evil" so that killing the NPC did not automatically flag as murder. That was why we needed the Good Characters faction.
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Ok thanks
Sounds good, thanks for clearing that up. I just don't want to break anything etc. when I'm doing this. :D EDIT: Hey guys I'm just going to do the cell ownership task while I'm at it, since I'm setting cell owner for half the cells anyway as I work through the merchants. About 20% done with the merchants now according to my spreadsheet :-) EDIT2: This is how I managed to automate some of the cell ownership tasks so that I don't have to click on them all one by one: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1148338-quick-qu...
XJDHDR
XJDHDR's picture
Question the first: I would
Question the first: I would say that if an NPC belongs to a Morrowind and it's equivalent Oblivion faction, it would be better in most cases to remove them from the Oblivion faction, except in cases where there is a good reason for that faction's presence (eg: vampires belong to vampire faction, guards should be put in guards faction, etc). One thing I can especially not recommend is placing Dark Brotherhood members in the Oblivion faction (might be accused of breaking the 5 tenents). Question the second: The best thing to do in situations like that would be to create a glassworks faction, add the 6 NPCs to it then make the cell belong to the glassworks faction. Ownership is more important than David has made them out to be. Basically, NPCs will not touch objects that do not belong to them or one of their factions (unless their responsibility is less than 30, but the guards will come after them if they are caught).
Nobeus
Nobeus's picture
Helping with magic
I joined to help you, because i really like this project ;) . I am already helped on old morroblivion forum, so i want to help you now. At the moment I'm working on the magical effects correcting. Because now almost all of them has the wrong effect. I think it happened when converting. I have already finished with enchantment effects, and now I'm correcting the effects of spells. But the problem is that Oblivion engine don't have all certain spells from Morrowind, but I'm trying to replace all the effects are similar to. So when I'm finished, everything related to encantment Objects and spells would have to work properly. And also I fixed almost all the wrong effects of enchantment. Also i found Mark, recall, poison, levitaion spells and boots of blinding speed mods on tesnexus, so we can use them, i think. Also i made some corrections with creatures. And I think I learned how to convert creatures, but need some practice :P
Ddmlink
Ddmlink's picture
Dagoth Gares "NPC Creature"
I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind, but I have made Dagoth Gares appear as an Ash Ghoul like in Morrowind using TheTalkieToaster's 'Playable and NPC Creatures' tutorial (thus it requires OBSE). All of the meshes I used came from the Morroblivion download files; all I did was edit the skeleton and did some copy/paste. It just feels more like Morrowind to me. It seems to only work if you haven't met Dagoth Gares yet. I know it isn't much, but I'd like to help in any way I can. http://img146.imageshack.us/i/gares1.jpg/ http://img521.imageshack.us/i/gares2.jpg/ http://www.mediafire.com/?olaukzcplcvp9pd
Didact1
Didact1's picture
Done Already
Nobeus, alot of those things have already been corrected or done up.. Ive just released a patch of mine that addresses alot of minor issues
Nobeus
Nobeus's picture
wrote: Ive just released a
wrote:
Ive just released a patch of mine that addresses alot of minor issues
Cool, but where i can download it? Whatever i will make fix for myself, maybe you're not correct all errors, but will try you patch before.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Pathgridding Category Added
I have found another area that needs addressing: Path Grids for most of the wilderness. The towns seem to be ok, but need to be checked. In towns, like for instance Ebonheart, Sub Spaces need to be added for all the towers.

Pages