This mod adds Riding Guars that can be purchased from a few Guar herders in Vvardenfell: Sjorvar Horse-Mouth, Drulene Falen and 3 herders from each of the Ashlander camps. In addition to Guar Mounts, this mod adds Pack Guars which work much like the Pack Rats in the Tribunal expansion. You can have multiple pack guars and mounts at a time.
Optional Add-on: Symphony of Creatures (with patched guar mount models).
Copy the ESP into your Oblivion\Data directory and move the load order to somewhere before any map-replacer mods. The Add-on ESP should be loaded after the main ESP.
This mod will over-ride any guar mods, however, it should be compatible with any other creature mount mods. Also put this mod before any worldmap or map-replacer mods.
- adjusted speeds, strengths for guar mounts.
- improved dialog and fixed AI issues.
Known issues: Guar mounts and pack guars will follow you into interiors. You can tell the Pack guars to wait but no curent way to get guar mounts to wait outside.
- fixed Guar mounts following you into interiors.
- Switched to a token-based system to control AI rather than hacking ActorValues.
- tweaked distance for "Follow Close" command of pack guars so they don't breathe down your neck.
- added add-on ESP to support Symphony of Creatures guar models/animations.