UPDATE: This mod has been replaced with my new mod which overhauls all 3000+ Morroblivion faces with OCO2 compatible ones: https://tesrenewal.com/forums/morroblivion-mod-releases/relw....
Morroblivion Faces for Oblivion Character Overhaul 2
The goal for this mod is fix some of the NPC faces in Morroblivion that look odd or evil (Fargoth) with the OCO2 mod applied. A secondary goal is to add more character and uniqueness to each NPC face while retaining some distinctive racial facial features. The distinctive racial features are still a work in progress. I'll try to post screenshots or some concept art below. Recommendations and contributions are welcome!
- You can download OCO2 here: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44676/?
- You will also need shadme's Blockhead plugin for OBSE. Download here: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43752/?
- If you are missing OBSE, then you probably need to read a good install guide for Morroblivion. I recommend using dmdbd1970's guide or at least qwertyasdfgh's Detailed Installation Instructions.
- Put this mod after Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp.
- If you are using my morroblivion-fixes mod, then you will need to use Wrye Bash to create a bashed patch:
- In Wrye Bash, move this mod above "morroblivion-fixes-v1_4.esp".
- Move "Bashed Patch, 0.esp" down below both of them.
- Right click on "Bashed Patch, 0.esp" and select "Rebuild Patch...".
- For this mod, I suggest that you do not Merge Patches and just use Import NPC Faces instead.
- Detailed instructions to be posted below or maybe in a Bashed Patch tutorial.
Thanks to nuska for the Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2, shademe for Blockhead, and all the Morroblivion contributers.