I've only started playing Morroblivion (with a new character (redguard - so I guess he's about average height), don't know if that matters). I downloaded it yesterday evening (around midnight CET - GMT+1) so I reckon I got the latest version, think it's v055.
Anyway, I didn't spend much time in Seyda Neen and haven't noticed any issues there but after my first visit to Balmora I've noticed that on some (well, about the half of all I've tested) stairways first step is too high to get on it by walking or running. Here's the list of the houses I that have this issue:
- Bookseller, entrace
- Hlaalu Manor, lower entrance
- Fine Clothier, entrance
- Dura gra-Bol's house, entrance
- East Guard Tower
- Yorar Helas' House, entrance (but only left part of the first step)
- Austius Hanotepelus' House, both entrance and stairs to the 2nd floor
- South Bridge, both sides
- Council Club, entrance (only right part of the first step)
- Stairs from the river to the Council Club entrance, only the first step at the riverside
- Silt Strider, both ground stairways (I think I forgot to test the upper stairs)
- Tsiya's house, entrance
- Karlirali's House, entrance and stairs leading to 2nd floor
These are only exteriors, since I think the ground is level in interiors so there shouldn't be any problems with that.
Also, I've noticed that Ra'viir's shop and Razor Hole are locked all the time (both doors - as far as I remember only 2nd floor entrances were locked).
I apologize for any misspelings of the names.
Will let you know if I find anything else,