Last post
stijmunkey
stijmunkey's picture
Donor
OLD HUB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intoduction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread and organization of voice acting originally started by Sot then taken over by Arshak and finally taken over by me,  now with Gigaflare helping to implement the voices! And Langotriel and Smitehammer Helping with Quality control and Assignments! Gigarat helping with organization. Also a special thanks to Eloth for being my talent herder/organizer and being a HUGE help while my pc was down, and to Digitalparanoid for all his CK dialogue work!

At the moment the process below is optimized for Oblivion(Morroblivion) The voices will be added to Skywind as soon as the characters respective quests are completed.

Also here is a facebook group for the actors to get to know each other, share ideas or just hang out https://www.facebook.com/groups/229944783704101/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Releases

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Morroblivion Release: V0.5

http://www.mediafire.com/?qwh7zavg7db1qfd

Current Skywind Release: V0.3.3

https://www.mediafire.com/?5p9ow3o5bshw6fs

Looking to Help?

IF YOU WANT TO HELP PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE SPREADSHEET THERMADOR POSTED IN THE FIRST REPLY TO THIS THREAD, IT CONTAINS ALL THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR DIALOGUE WITH SOME AMAZING FILTERS FOR EASY NAVIGATION AND UESP LINKS. AND WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW! THEN SIMPLY PICK A CHARACTER THAT ISN'T ALREADY DONE OR ASSIGNED IN THIS POST RECORD A COUPLE LINES AND UPLOAD THEM TO THIS THREAD. IF THEY ARE GOOD WE WILL ASSIGN YOU TO YOUR CHOSEN CHARACTER

For now if you are assigned to a character try to name the files of each line properly IF YOU DO VOICES FOR 2 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS OF THE SAME RACE PLEASE PUT THEM IN SEPERATE FOLDERS!!

Purpose

This page is for managing the voice overs mod and who is committing to the dialogue of specific characters. Please click on the link of the character you chose to see him/her. Things to keep in mind when deciding which characters to do is: Age, Sex, Wealth (upper class, lower class), and Race. These attributes usually help determine how someone sounds in Elder Scrolls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recording Tips and Tricks:

When recording please use a pop filter or at least ladies nylon (put the mic into the nylon) this will help get rid of bad "s" and "p" sounds that plague voice overs. Speak clearly. Use a heavy blanket to put behind the mic. This captures reflections of the sound from coming in through the back of the mic. This will allow a cleaner voice.

Please use compressors on your voice. You want the compressor settings to be: Attack (fastest possible) Release (slow) Ratio (high 10:1 to even 20:1) And the Input (threshold) and Output (gain) You want to set it to a setting that doesn't  make the volume shoot up and then go really quiet.

For MP3 conversions I am using Switch Sound File Converter. I am doing this because it will "normalize" your audio file. Which means it will be at the right volume for the game (in short).

Software:

Recording interfaces:

(Not Required But Preffered)

This is a recording interface at guitar center for like $50, that are USB, come with a program, and are more professional than pluging a mic into your sound card. Instantly less noise. Sound card noise is the #1 thing I've heard so far. It is also the hardest to remove. If you can't afford an interface, don't worry. Getting in character and getting it recorded is more important than waiting.  This is an alternative, better interface but it is $85

What I use is going on ebay for $150, but I think it will only run on XP or mac.  I like what I got - it is a PCI card, so it is right on the motherboard, so it has great latency, I can record on the lowest buffer size and hear my voice with no delay. It also has some great preamps, It has the high end focusrite preamps. This used to sell for $1500 in the 90's.

Voice Talent:

Right now I wouldn't worry about "voice talent" If it really doesn't work, it doesn't work and I hope you understand. Personally I think everyone can do a character. And if you do one character, and it doesn't fit, then the solution is that your voice is built for a different character. Sound is relative like that. What doesn't sound good in one situation sounds brilliant in another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

File Naming:

Simply open up the spreadsheet, the proper file name will be beside each line under the file name column, Hopefully soon the spreadsheet will also have a column for the proper Skywind file names aswell but for now it is just the Morroblivion file names.

Cinjaxon's Noob Tutorial for Recording:

Watch This Video!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other Helpful Tutorials

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Progress

Main Quest Characters:

Shared / Misc lines for Races

Misc:

Note: Females! Gigarat has been voicing like a madwoman! She has expressed that if she has finished most or all of a certain race and your voice suits said race better she is willing to have a few roles redone by others

Please refer to this Google Doc for a current look at the Assignments of all Roles!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atc0p9bIii5JdDM...

• Dremora       Assigned: Cal

Skywind Voicetypes

Ok so we need to create new voicetypes for our Morrowind NPC's these voicetypes also include all the misc sounds by default. I have already created these voicetypes in the ck and set it so that skyrim will be able to select the new voicetypes to play these misc sounds properly, what we still need to do is to record all these misc sounds (greetings, taunts, detections, attack sounds, grunts, dying breaths, ect) we need them for the following voicetypes:

Female: 197 Lines                                                      Male: 224

Female: 190 Lines                                            Male: 212 Lines

Female: 195 Lines                                        Male: 194 Lines

Female: 196 Lines                                             Male: 208 Lines

Female: 514 Lines                                           Male: 675 Lines

Female: 386 Lines                                        Male: 421 Lines

Female: 198 Lines                                            Male: 203 Lines

Female: 247 Lines                                           Male: 326 Lines

Female: 197 Lines                                           Male: 199 Lines

Female: 195 Lines                                          Male: 195 Lines

Malemorrocaius

Cinjaxon*

unfortunately i was unable to get text files for these, most of them are just sounds anyway, so the process for recording these would be to go to your race and gender folder and listen to a file, record that file with your voice then replace it with your version keeping the file name exactly the same! the lip files are already there and will work fine, make sure you replace the file not just add yours the original needs to be gone. Then simply Upload the folder containing all the files to whatever voicetypes you are recording for.

Here is the file with all the sounds: I will Send it to you once you are assiged to a voicetype

Edited by: Langotriel on 04/20/2014 - 20:46
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
UPDATE: Sanna has created a

UPDATE: Sanna has created a new sheet with more voice lines in it.  I'm not sure what this is for, but here it is.  Note all the tabs at the bottom - it appears that the voiced lines have been divided up by gender and race.  You may find this easier than the spreadsheet below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah0S9POJSxbodFV...

Otherwise, read on.

Here is the latest version of my dialogue spreadsheet.

This includes:

• all dialogue that is unique to one NPC - 22,084 lines
  • a very fancy filtering system that automatically creates UESP links for NPCs and Quests (if you use those filters)

There is some missing dialogue for generic stuff, such as greetings that multiple NPCs say.

Use the drop-down green boxes to filter the dialogue by NPC, Quest, etc.  There are columns to the right for the file name for each line.  For further information, check out this tutorial for voicing a mod for Skyrim.

Using the spreadsheet should be obvious, but here is a picture example for how to find the dialogue lines for Caius Cosades during the Antabolis quest.

Dialogue Excel Sheet

You can download the Excel sheet below.  The first one (.xlsx) is the best.  If you don't have Excel 2007 or newer, then get the second one (.xls).  If you have Open Office or Libre Office, try any of them, but the last version (.ods) may work the best.  Or not.

AttachmentSize
Dialogue-v7.xlsx7.94 MB
Dialogue-v7.xls44.33 MB
Dialogue-v7.ods5.59 MB
Ice
Ice's picture
Contributor
Sweet! I'm glad to see

Sweet! I'm glad to see someone is taking up where Sot left off! Thanks and good luck Arshak!

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Maybe you should have the

Maybe you should have the 'assigned' people confirm they're still working on the project, because I think they volunteered quite a while ago.

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Yeah anything that hasn't
Yeah anything that hasn't been completed should be open. The ones that are 'assigned' have been that way for... probably a year?
wattywatts
wattywatts's picture
Is the plan for this to voice

Is the plan for this to voice every single line so there's no need for text?

zaf
zaf's picture
I would like to volunteer for

I would like to volunteer for doing some of the voices. I'll post a sample in a bit, then just tell me if im suitable of not :-p. 

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/-bLygeSu/dark_elf.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/-rNhNW3C/huleeya.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/fz70NfZS/orc.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/vJ1ti0kv/redguard.html

I dont have oblivion anymore or skyrim (never played skyrim) but i like doing voices. I tried to approximate from youtube vids and from memory what they sound like. Used the excel table thermador provided for the lines.

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
Contributor
zak,you are really

zak,you are really good!,those mpg3 files sound really close to what the character sounds like,the Orc is great and also the Dark Elf.

If you can follow the instructions in the first post then I quess you could be assigned to any of the uncompleted NPC`s.

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Wow zaf, so professional!

Wow zaf, so professional!

zaf
zaf's picture
If id do voices for this, i

If id do voices for this, i wont really be able to follow the procedure exactly as i dont have the game anymore (and my current laptop isnt really game worthy :-p). The best i could do is name each line-wav properly :-/ .

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
If id do voices for this, i

If id do voices for this, i wont really be able to follow the procedure exactly as i dont have the game anymore (and my current laptop isnt really game worthy ). The best i could do is name each line-wav properly :-/ .

I don't think this would be a problem - anyone can place voicefiles ingame, the hard part is the actual voiceacting. And judjing by the samples, you're really good at it. :)

Also on topic of voice acting - there were some voice addons for Morrowind: for Vivec, Dagoth Ur and Dagoth Gares. Currently only the one for Dagoth Ur is used in Morroblivion.

gidz89
gidz89's picture
Contributor
Yea i tried to seek

Yea i tried to seek permission for those morrowind voicing mods a while back but never got a response. Do you think we could use them anyway and give credit for them, they are good quality.

zaf
zaf's picture
 Searched youtube. Do you

Searched youtube. Do you mean this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0babZUEGGhE

If its not allowed to use that maybe i can do it. I tried to make mine sound close to the original dagoth ur voice. There is pitch manipulation and reverb because there is no way i can do that naturally (Jeff Baker the original voice is a magical man), so its artificial and kind of cheating and it makes me feel bad but i think overall it is more faithful to morrowinds dagoth ur. 

http://soundcloud.com/zafrullah-masahud-jr/dagoth-ur

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
You've probably misunderstood

You've probably misunderstood me, Dagoth Ur dialogue is already there, all voiced.

Oh, I just realised that this topic is in Skywind forums, not Morroblivion. :D But I guess voice acting is pretty much universal anyway.

JFD
JFD's picture
I underestimated the number

I underestimated the number of lines Master Aryon had, but I have completed his dialogue; though as yet unconverted. I don't think the sound quality is sufficient, so I will likely redo it and purchase a microphone for the task, but I was just hoping that someone could tell me whether or not I was going in the right direction.

I'd also like to take on Bolvyn Venim; just so that I can complete a less "dialogue intense" NPC to make sure I can get the appropriate sound quality; as I have to voice all the dialogue for a character in one session, lest I lose the voice, I'd like to avoid producing poor quality work for Ayron in the future. I am, however, still committed to voicing Ayron by January.

Rapidshare Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/176957605/Aryon.rar

Josie
Josie's picture
A few comments

Firstly...Zaf, holy crap you need to voice as much as you possibly can. All those examples were simply amazing. o_o

JFD: I thought the voice overs were really good, although the quality of the files themselves could be better. But your voice is nice! If you're seeking perfection, I'd tell you to keep it a little more "flat" or "dragging". Hard to define really. But I think it's a nice unique dumner voice that still fits the original ones and blends well! So I think you did a great job. :)

I already volunteered in the Morroblivion voice acting thread and I'm still up for it. I posted a few voices there, but I don't think they're that great. Then again, I feel like we really need female voice actors...I mean, actresses. ;) So I feel like we sadly don't really have the option to be picky... :S So far it seems like I'm the only female voice actress candidate? Or? I'd be willing to voice anything my voice suits. I'm still an amateur though and I haven't really tried doing some harder races seriously. Maybe I should, I guess I can distort my voice quite much if I want to.

But seriously, my boyfriend tells me I should become an anime voice actress since I'm awsome at making all these very childlike happy voices as well as imitating accents perfectly. But sadly that's really of no help for voicing something like Morrowind. x)

arios1570
arios1570's picture
Working on lines for M'aiq

I decided I'm going to give a few characters a try, working on M'aiq the Liar right now because it seems fun.  If what comes out is good, point me to other characters you'd like me to do.

Mehh
Mehh's picture
qwertyasdfgh wrote:You've

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

You've probably misunderstood me, Dagoth Ur dialogue is already there, all voiced.

Oh, I just realised that this topic is in Skywind forums, not Morroblivion. :D But I guess voice acting is pretty much universal anyway.

Well the topic does say 'Skywind/Morroblivion voice acting' =p
arios1570
arios1570's picture
one character done.

I know someone has already been assigned Dagoth Gares, but I thought it would be fun to try.  Thoughts? http://www.mediafire.com/?b251szda60rthhg

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
Contributor
arios,those recordings sound

arios,those recordings sound good to me.if you know what any other characters sound like,imo you could try any of the uncompleted voices,but can`t speak for the others guys just giving my opinion.

arios1570
arios1570's picture
This file includes Dagoth

This file includes Dagoth Gares, M'aiq the Liar, Barnand Erelie and Daric Bielle http://www.mediafire.com/?nx0552ekdjamvbo

Dagda Mor
Dagda Mor's picture
I might be able to pick up

I might be able to pick up some characters. I have a dark, deep bass voice if you need one of those.

OMGitzSARS
OMGitzSARS's picture
New user here - want to do

New user here - want to do something to help out this project, but I can't do anything involving coding, so voice acting it is. I could probably take a stab at generic breton NPC, if it'd help.

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Contributor
Hey guys, this isn't really

Hey guys, this isn't really my specialty, but I think you only need to pick a character that you want to do, and then record some sample lines from their dialogue.  Upload those, and if we say they sound good, then finish the rest of the character's dialogue and upload that.  All the while following the instructions given in the first post.

Cor Angars
Cor Angars's picture
Contributor
Haven't heard off myself but

Haven't heard off myself but I'm working slow but steady at the moment I've compleated voicing the following:

Foryn Gilnith
Han-Ammu
Bolvyn Venim
Orvas Dren
Vorar Helas

(I wasn't originally going to voice Bolvyn Venim but I forgot to remove him from my list of "people to voice" so I accidently voiced him too.)
Varvur Sarethi is in the work and I'll get to Dram Bero and Gothren in time.

Another example of when I tried blending an accent with the "neutral" dunmer voice.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzqridqoebk7wge/hortator.wav

KFM
KFM's picture
Just a quick question, is

Just a quick question, is there a guideline for certain words that tend to be pronounced differently by voice actors?

Even the word "Dunmer" is pronounced several different ways when speaking to people.  I was just curious if there was a go-to set of pronunciations that we could use.

Mehh
Mehh's picture
No idea what's going on in

No idea what's going on in this thread, or what happened to the leader, but perhaps this can help a bit.
http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/forum.php
http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.cgi
Basically two professional voice actor forums, you just gotta tell them it isn't anime related. =p

I got the links from this guide.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbuuDA8iGD4&list=PLAA70B463FD...

trireaper
trireaper's picture
I would like to get a list of

I would like to get a list of who has been voiced so I can see who I can voice.

edit: if possible, I can do Yagrum Bagarnsomeone nothing as I do not have a good enough mic setup for doing anything useful...

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Yeah Arshak gave up on this

Yeah Arshak gave up on this project.  So it is open to whoever wants to continue working on it.

Really, we just need someone with:

1. A good microphone, pop filter and computer to record with
  2. A lot of friends who are actors / acting students / theatre majors etc. so they will sound decent

Honestly, a high school drama club with at least 20 members could probably knock out all of the voice acting for this project in a few weekends / club meetings. 

Anyone know any drama teachers who are also gamers and would give their students extra credit for doing voice acting?

Just download the excel file, figure out how you want to organize the roles, print out the sheets, and assign them to students.  Have them come into the recording booth, say all the lines, and send us the files.  Done.

Didact1
Didact1's picture
Contributor
Well I did act for a while in

Well I did act for a while in High School. I guess I could "try" some lines. But go to Voice Alliance it's where you can request voice actors. May I also ask.. Are we reusing voice from oblivion as repetitive it may be?

Clint
Clint's picture
Contributor
Thermador, that is actually a

Thermador, that is actually a PERFECT idea. I'll see what I can do at my college. A lot of us are college students here, I'm sure we could get in contact with an acting group at our schools.

sphanlon
sphanlon's picture
Does this work with the mod

Does this work with the mod that adds the original Morrowind greetings and combat sounds? Or does it cause a conflict?

mastermat
mastermat's picture
 How about hiring voice over

How about hiring voice over artist on fiverr.com? 5$ per minute. There are some pretty awesome imitators that could do realistic voices. I would be prepared to chip in and I am sure others are prepared to do the same. 

Mehh
Mehh's picture
5 dollars is quite a bit =p.

5 dollars is quite a bit =p. Anyway, I think we should make a thread on the voice actor forums. If someone is willing to write up a fancy forum post, I'd be willing to post it.

As for leadership, if the leader doesn't have to voice act, I guess I can do it. I can always ask a few of the Skywind team members to help out anyway. Who says the leader has to be one guy? =p Plus with multiple leaders, I can always have a second or third opinion on the voiced dialog.

Jums
Jums's picture
Me and a friend, volunteering for voice acting.

Hi, I have a friend who like me, is quite interested in voice acting. We have worked together previously on another Skyrim mod called Cerwiden - SMART Healer - 

We are bother VERY interested in this mod and since we are both fans of the Elder Scrolls series we have a good idea of what is expected for the characters voices.

I am personally very interested in voicing Yagrum Bagarn specifically. I'm happy of course to do any other characters also. But that should exclude female characters seeing as my friend and I are both guys :P

Get back to me as soon as you can about this! :D

~Jums

Darth South
Darth South's picture
Contributor
Dagoth Gares

Well, I remember doing Dagoth Gares in the past. I have also sent it, but it seems it was never united with the game. I have looked through my files and found a rar file named Dagoth Gares, being the best canditate for a complete work. I can't test it myself for I don't have and intalled Morroblivion on my computer. If this does not work, you can erase my name from the list, because I will not be able work this project for at least 5-6 months.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0gmx80cpgsuftob

eloth
eloth's picture
Haven't heard off myself but

Haven't heard off myself but I'm working slow but steady at the moment I've compleated voicing the following:

Foryn Gilnith
Han-Ammu
Bolvyn Venim
Orvas Dren
Vorar Helas

(I wasn't originally going to voice Bolvyn Venim but I forgot to remove him from my list of "people to voice" so I accidently voiced him too.)
Varvur Sarethi is in the work and I'll get to Dram Bero and Gothren in time.

Another example of when I tried blending an accent with the "neutral" dunmer voice.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wzqridqoebk7wge/hortator.wav

Wow finally a dunmer voiceover that is worthy of using! Great voice :)

sphanlon
sphanlon's picture
So is anybody integrating the

So is anybody integrating the new VO's posted here since the last update?

Faelar Braegen
Faelar Braegen's picture
Dunmer Voicing

Just to keep you informed, I am still very interested in doing some of the voices. Real life has been a royal pain recently as I now have time to do the voices. I originally wanted to voice some Orcs, but at your mention I would be more suited for a Dunmer I have been thinking about it and I have 2 options of voice that I would like your opinion on, if that's okay?

http://www.mediafire.com/?c1qg52kkm5pqarj (version 1)

http://www.mediafire.com/?k66e3asn58hizx8 (version 2)

Once I know which you would prefer, I can start doing the recordings properly. Sorry again for the delay in this post.

Dax2
Dax2's picture
volunteering

Hi i just wanted to know if this section was still active and if so if the main character list was updated so that i can choose one.

Thanks^^

reichmar
reichmar's picture
I like the second one.

Greetings! Re: post #38

I'm not anyone of stature in this project, but I thought the second file was more true to character. The way you pronounce the "R" as "ahh" at the end of the second file was more appropriate, in my mind, as compared to the "arr" at the end of the first.

stijmunkey
stijmunkey's picture
Donor
Foryn Gilnith, Han-Ammu,

Foryn Gilnith, Han-Ammu, Bolvyn Venim, Orvas Dren, Vorar Helas are all completed by Cor Angars

Dagoth Gares, M'aiq the Liar, Barnand Erelie, Daric Bielle are completed by arios1570

if someone could update the main post with those that would be great

Im kind of rebooting this thread so if your interested in doing some voices and posted earlier but got no reply i would ask that you do as shadow suggested just pick someone you would like to do that isnt already done or assigned in the first post upload a sample and if its not horrible(i dont think were too picky at this point) then we'll get you assigned to said person, that goes for newcomers aswell just download thermador's spreadsheet which is amazing by the way and pick a character, if josie or zaf is still interested please just upload some sample so we can get you started, same with faelar braegen just pick a character or even the generic dunmer and start recording! there was only one reply on which version of yours is liked better so i guess go with your second version, if your still active that is.

If JFD is still active(please reply) can the OP be updated assigning him to Ayron and Bolvyn Venim

Other than that im going to assume all other already assigned characters other than the ones i mentioned above are abandoned so if i can get the OP updated taking their names off that would be great if you havent abandoned a character just throw up a post and we'll get your name back on.

Thats it for now if some of the people who volunteered in this thread but were'nt assigned a character dont reply fairly soon ill pm or email them and see if they are still interested

stijmunkey
stijmunkey's picture
Donor
Actually arios1570 if its

Actually arios1570 if its possible can i get you to re-upload your file

stijmunkey
stijmunkey's picture
Donor
Also can i get the op updated

Also can i get the op updated to just reply in this thread if interested in helping or pm me instead of Arshak

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Contributor
I updated the OP as to your

I updated the OP as to your instructions.  I also think I changed it so you are able to edit it as if it were your own post too.  Let me know if it works.

Oh, by the way, I think it could use some overhauling.  It looks too complex for the average user, and seems like it has a bit of useless clutter too.

Edit:  May I suggest that you give Cor Angars a PM as well?  I just listened to his sample, and I am STUNNED.  That acting is brilliant.  It would be great if he could do a few more voices.  Or if not, it would be good if he could at least upload what he has so far.

If anyone here wants to voice Dunmer, that is what it should sound like.  I seriously would not hesitate to put that quality of voicework in the main mod.

Also, perhaps the Oblivion instructions should be changed and updated for Skyrim?

stijmunkey
stijmunkey's picture
Donor
hmmm well it comes up as my

hmmm well it comes up as my post now but it doesnt give me the option to edit it, when i have a little more time i guess i could take what i need from the op and start a new thread? but for now ill leave it maybe you can figure out a way for me to edit the op

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Contributor
That's too bad, maybe

That's too bad, maybe Thermador could fix that for you.

Oh, and sorry that I keep thinking of more things, but the current voicework also needs to be updated to work in Skywind.  Digital is currently working on converting over quests, and we could very well have the Main quest, plus some faction questlines done by next release and ready for voiceacting.

Also, perhaps you should run some quality control on the old voicework and new submissions to make sure it is up to a high standard.  If it isn't it should be replaced.

stijmunkey
stijmunkey's picture
Donor
will do, im in the proccess

will do, im in the proccess of getting all the voice files downloaded and going through them

In light of the new quest converting status ill push for any newcomers to pick characters from the main questline and hopefully we can get that section done first

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Contributor
I'm just hoping we get a lot

I'm just hoping we get a lot of talented Dunmer voiceactors.  I love listening to voices that sound like that.

Okay, awesome.  Make sure to keep everyone posted!

Faelar Braegen
Faelar Braegen's picture
Thank-you

Thank-you for selecting a voice for me to do. I shall start recording straight away. Hopefully I won't make you wait too long until you get the completed file. I will be voicing the generic Dunmer, if that is okay.

stijmunkey
stijmunkey's picture
Donor
Great faeler can I get
Great faeler can I get someone to update the op I still can't edit it, assign faeler to the shared dunmer lines

Pages