Last post
digitalparanoid
digitalparanoid's picture
Thanks!

Thanks!

Jack Emerson
Jack Emerson's picture
I've been convinced, I'm

I've been convinced, I'm ready to help. This is where i post this, right?

digitalparanoid
PM me

PM me

michaelstao
michaelstao's picture
Donor
Hey,

Hey,

I just signed up to work on the NPC Idle list and asked about doing Voice-overs and he said I should ask Smitehammer or Langofriel. So, if you do please let me know. I'm willing to send samples over under your criteria.

Thanks

digitalparanoid
I don't think this is the

I don't think this is the right thread. Please check in the voiceacting forum.

Exleper
Exleper's picture
Hi Digitalparanoid and others

Hi Digitalparanoid and others,

I am really keen to help out with the project, and since my experience is not on the expansive side, I thought helping with the quest transfer would be a good place to start. I am going through the setup process now and will run a couple of times through the process with some basic quests before committing to doing any particular lot in the spreadsheet.

If there are other tasks that the project team need done that a freshly baked cadet could handle let me know.

Kind regards

Exleper

aretea
aretea's picture
@Exleper Currently, all of

@Exleper Currently, all of the original Morrowind quests are fully implemented. This is a really old post. The quests left are some of the Bloodmoon quests and Tribunal quests. If you would like to participate, please contact @SBB64.

Exleper
Exleper's picture
Thanks Aretea, have sent

Thanks Aretea, have sent SBB64 a PM.

ReeseEifler
ReeseEifler's picture
Did anyone else have trouble

Did anyone else have trouble installing the Oblivion Construction Set 1.2 Patcher on Win7? I can't seem to get past an "old file not found. however, a file of the same name was found. no update done since file contents do not match" error or find a thread related to this problem. 

My program files are not installed in the default directory, as is suggested by the Wiki installation instructions regarding Vista/7.  Rather my Steam program files are located on my D:\ drive.

Answered?: http://forums.uesp.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19762

The thread above seems to think that Oblivion GOTY edition does not require the patcher, as is suggested in these instructions.

shneinerharven
shneinerharven's picture
Hey i had a quick question

Hey i had a quick question about this tutorial.  It seemed to be focused around both skyblivion and skywind (or maybe im just confused).  I was wondering if I do need a copy of Oblivion and the CS in order to work on skywind quests?   

Tarn IV
Tarn IV's picture
Skywind and Skyblivion are

Skywind and Skyblivion are two completely different projects. The reason you need the original game is so that Bethesda aren't angry that we're handing out a completely free remake of one of their games, so you only need Skyrim and the game the project is attempting to remake, so since Skywind is remaking Morrowind, you need Morrowind, but not Oblivion, because Oblivion has nothing to do with the project, and for Skyblivion you need Oblivion, but not Morrowind. I hope that's not too confusing.

aretea
aretea's picture
Quests are all done, and we

Quests are all done, and we are debugging each quest. This post is obsolete.

Pages