5 posts / 0 new
Last post
NeighborhoodNerd
NeighborhoodNerd's picture
Bull Netch Transport Idea

I wasn't sure where to post this lol and yes I know it looks pretty goofy. I did it in paint ;P

Netch are jellyfish-like creatures that are herded and bred, similar to Guar. 

I figured since they were herded like the Gaur that maybe they might be mountable like the Guar, also. So I got bored and drew this up in paint haha. They're found near the bitter-coast and other regions so for this one I figured I'd do a kind of fishing theme. Plus it rains a lot in the bitter-coast so I put a canopy. I dunno I thought I'd post it and see if anyone liked the idea haha.

AttachmentSize
Image icon Netch Transport Concept 3.jpg152.76 KB
Edited by: NeighborhoodNerd on 09/19/2013 - 20:47
grumpycat
grumpycat's picture
I'll be honest, this cracks

I'll be honest, this cracks me up, but you know what mods have been made for every creature in Skyrim to mountable, so I'd imagine somebody might come along and make a netch mount.

Maybe we could have "bull wrangling" instead. You have to stay on for 10 seconds :-P

no1
no1's picture
i could see a dumner on that

i could see a dumner on that thing whit a smal herdt of netch just floating around on the roads like giants whit there mammoths and sacrifice cows in skyrim just some random encounter that make's the world more alive

i say go for it

also nice piant skils

NeighborhoodNerd
Ahaha, I told you it looked

Ahaha, I told you it looked goofy ;P I was extremely bored and was like I'm gonna mess around in paint. So I was looking at the creatures list and it said that netches are docile creatures that are herded and bred by Dunmer lol. I figured a Netch farmer might tame one and ride it ;P I think if you take the canopy off it might not look as goofy haha. It might just look goofy because it was done in paint though ;P

NeighborhoodNerd
I figured there could be

I figured there could be different styles of it. The Bitter-Coast netch mount could be fish themed since it's along the coast. They are also found in the Ascadian Isles so i'm not sure what theme that could be. A lot of plantations and farming down there. Then Sheogorad also. I dunno haha I myself can't mod or anything I just thought someone might be bored or something. Plus Morrowind is such an alien world I figured these things wouldn't be that out of place haha. Actually what gave me the idea was from this video about Silt Striders and in the background that had these netch transport things or something. It's pretty cool actually. And thankyou ;P

http://youtu.be/mSRj6JsBNhs