16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
Availible quests in Skywind [Testing and bug reporting]
After talking to Digital I decided to change the purpose of this topic, from availible quests to a quest bug reporting topic. If you find any bug whilst doing any of these quests please report them so that they can be fixed :) THNX!   Additional list of quests: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AubmRhWYZsEbdDFa...   I thought I'd make a list of available quests for those who want to test/play Skywind:     * Main quest complete     * Tribunal temple complete   * Wilderness quests (3)  *Mages Guild storyline  *"The beauty and the Bandit"  *"Blades Trainers"  *Fargoth's Hiding Place *Vodunius Nuccius *Death of a Taxman *Become Nerevarine of the 4 ashlanders tribes and Hlaalu hortator *Azura's Quest  *Mehrunes' quest  *The Bad Actor (in Vivec)  *The Dwemer's Bone (in Vivec)  *A friend in deed (in Vivec)  *An Apothecary Slandered (in Vivec)  *Stranger in a Strange Land *Azura's Quest *Boethiah's Quest *Mehrunes Dagon's Quest *A Friend in Deed *An Apothecary Slandered *Great House Hlaalu Story line *Vodunius Nuccius *Death of a Taxman *Widowmaker *Temple quests   I think I covered almost all of em.   Please tell me if I forgot 1 :)

Edited by: grumpycat on 12/08/2013 - 18:37
digitalparanoid
digitalparanoid's picture
Here's the quest progress

Here's the quest progress tracker

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AubmRhWYZsEbdDF...

I'm currently testing/debugging the imperial cult questline from SBB64.

Indeed keep in mind that we didn't have a lot of feedback on quests yet so we're expecting bugs to happen and we'll fix gladly when we hear from you guys.

Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
Awesome I will add the rest

Awesome I will add the rest to the list!

I have already found some bugs and am currently playing all the skywind quests for a skywind playthrough :)

Maybe turn this topic into a quests testing topic for people to try out and report back?

gortwog
gortwog's picture
When you complete several

When you complete several Mages Guild quests from Ajira in a row and then try to receive several advancements at once, you'll only receive the first one, then advancement dialogue will not appear any more. It's probably a dead end, because you can't receive new quests without an appropriate rank. I haven't tested it with other questlines but it's probably the same everywhere. Keep up the good work.

Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
NOTED! Ill ask Digital and

NOTED! Ill ask Digital and I'll check the quests list to see if you reached a dead end or that its a bug :) thnx for the feedback!

digitalparanoid
Actually I thought of that

Actually I thought of that for other questlines but might have to go back and check for the mages quests. Indeed, you should be able to ask for multiple advancement in a row.

good catch.

SBB64
SBB64's picture
Contributor
I think I know the problem.

I think I know the problem. The end of each quest adds to the variable for promotion and then a check is made against the promotion function. After you get promoted, you need to clear another quest before the promotion check is made again.

So I guess the best way to solve this may be to do another check after the "congratulations on your promotion" dialog.

digitalparanoid
@SBB64 that is exactly what I

@SBB64 that is exactly what I did for other questlines, including the ones I debugged from you. Missed this one though.

anathemastudio
anathemastudio's picture
Rebelzize wrote: After

Rebelzize wrote:

After talking to Digital I decided to change the purpose of this topic, from availible quests to a quest bug reporting topic. If you find any bug whilst doing any of these quests please report them so that they can be fixed :) THNX!   Additional list of quests: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AubmRhWYZsEbdDFa...   I thought I'd make a list of available quests for those who want to test/play Skywind...

Hi Rebelsize -

I'd like to volunteer to work on any remaining Tri quests and ai.
Also, I'm kinda new to converting but if you need any help I can learn.

Please pm me if I can be of help or which Tri quests and ai I can take.

Thanks and have a good one!

LASentry
LASentry's picture
Donor
Some quests appear twice in

Some quests appear twice in your list man

Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
Thnx! Just checked and I have

Thnx! Just checked and I have 2 quests double in there :) thnx for letting me know! Could u re-check in case I missed another 1? Just to be sure :p

Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
You can find the remaining

You can find the remaining quests with the link provided in the description :) I dont know which ones are being worked on out off the top off my head but I would check the link if I where you and check the forums to see if someone isnt working on the quests that you want to convert. 

Other then that you have my blessingg and I wish you luck :)

srry for typos etc but Im doing this on my phone

anathemastudio
anathemastudio's picture
Rebelzize wrote: You can find

Rebelzize wrote:

You can find the remaining quests with the link provided in the description :) I dont know which ones are being worked on out off the top off my head but I would check the link if I where you and check the forums to see if someone isnt working on the quests that you want to convert. 

Other then that you have my blessingg and I wish you luck :)

srry for typos etc but Im doing this on my phone

After looking at the doc list of quests, I'd like to volunteer for the following Tri
misc quests & ai:

Infidelities
The Barbarian and the Book
Dwemer Warbots
Robot Arena
The Black Dart Gang
Bouncer
The Champion of Clutter
Crimson Plague
Estate Sale
Wood Elf with a Grievance
The Smith's Apprentice
The MatchMaker
The Natural
A Star is Born
Scroll Sales
The Summoner
The Warlords

Is this okay?

digitalparanoid
yes it's ok. Just be warned

yes it's ok. Just be warned that the tribunal worldspace is quite untouched so testing might be a little difficult. Should that be the case, debugging can still happen later.

Good luck !

anathemastudio
anathemastudio's picture
digitalparanoid wrote: yes

digitalparanoid wrote:

yes it's ok. Just be warned that the tribunal worldspace is quite untouched so testing might be a little difficult. Should that be the case, debugging can still happen later.

Good luck !

Thanks! :)

ambion
ambion's picture
hey, can I get in on the game

hey, can I get in on the game testing? Sure I just wanna play Skywind, but I also wanna help and this is the only way I can.