4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oriviath
Oriviath's picture
Perks, Skills and Attributes.

Hello all, I've newly decided to try my best to join the ranks to help bring this wonderful idea into fruition.

I've but a few questions to ask.

1. Will the Perks from Skyrim be unaltered mainly? Or will all of the Perks be tweaked to fit Morrowind's old systems?

2. What about the old Attributes System that was scrapped? Will that be making an attempt at coming back, or will Skywind have to make that sacrifice?

3. Are there people already working on trying to figure out how to edit Perks/Skills in a way that they resemble Morrowind's Gameplay?

That's mainly all, however I'd love to hear back from some people about lending a hand in the Perks and Skills.
I may not have a heap of experience with changing Skills, however I know about Perks.
If there's anything to be done with the Perk Trees, hopefully I'll be able to be of some use.

Thanks for reading, and I wish everyone the best of luck with bringing Skywind to life!

Edited by: grumpycat on 03/14/2014 - 22:27
Mehh
Mehh's picture
The goal of Skywind is to try

The goal of Skywind is to try and not alter Skyrim stuff stat stuff, because some players wanna travel between Skyrim and Morrowind(I personally wouldn't suggest it, but eh).

1. We don't plan to touch the perk system, but hey, if someone wants to make a mod for it, we'll give ya a shout out, lols.

2. We're not touching the perks or re-adding the stat system, but we do highly suggest you check out this mod if you want stats. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13968/?

3. No idea.

This wasn't asked, but we do plan to give players an option to disable quest markers, and force them to use their journal.

Oriviath
Oriviath's picture
Ahh, fair enough. So it's

Ahh, fair enough. So it's mainly on just adding the Morrowind World into Skyrim.

Well then when it's done I'll definitely make a separate mod for Skills and Perks to fit Morrowind, haha.

Aside from all that, I'd be glad to help in any way I can. Might check out Dialogue and/or editing Packages for AI in this case then.

Thanks for the reply though!

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Ya, sure, we can use someone

Ya, sure, we can use someone to fix our ai packages.