159 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ravanna
Ravanna's picture
Contributor
Donor
NEIN! I'm doing a batch

NEIN!

I'm doing a batch file for all ash slave/zombie/ghoul varients, and then they will be merged all together.

hangman04
hangman04's picture
btw read somewhere that a

btw read somewhere that a second animation can be added to the main player animation, similar to the tail animation.

would be sick if a secondary animation can be set for the nose/trompe thingy ^^.

Shadowjin
Shadowjin's picture
My two cents: I'd say it's

My two cents:

I'd say it's great thing you are using such a wide variety of "skeletons" for your creatures for many reasons.

Different skeletons have different "abilities", some can cast spells, some cannot, some can even use "shouts" and so.

Using falmer body base for ash slave sounds cool. They are after all "slaves", not some noble majestetic creatures, so the "shy" base of falmer should be just perfect. It looks shy, curious and hideous, whereas draugr body would be more like "COME HERE AND LEMME STAB YOU IN FACE WITH GIGANTIC AXE", and falmer is more like "just.. can I.. Can I stab you? Just a little?"

I didn't read all posts, but I assume you used draugr as base for some of the other ash creatures, this would allow them for wider range of weapons, maybe some kind of "Shrieks", or ally buffing "shouts".

Smitehammer
Smitehammer's picture
Contributor
I just wonder if we could

I just wonder if we could please get a female dunmer form of these wicked looking creatures?  There are male and female dreamers, so it would make sense to have female slaves and ghouls.  Not really sure you could tell the difference once they reached 'Ascended Sleeper', and the Ash Vampire form seems to have been reserved only for high ranking members of House Dagoth, but I think it would add a lot just to see males as well as females running around with these transformations.

Uncle Sweetshare
Uncle Sweetshare's picture
I agree; it would make sense

I agree; it would make sense lorewise and add a bit of variety to the enemies without changing too much. Could also be applied to other male-only enemies like Dwarven ghosts, corprus victims, etc.

I think the ash enemies are some of the best models I've seen so far btw, awesome job.

Filthy_N'wa
Filthy_N'wa's picture
Have to agree with Uncle

(PLEASE DELETE ME)

Ravanna
Ravanna's picture
Contributor
Donor
(No subject)

Filthy_N'wa
Filthy_N'wa's picture
I have NO IDEA how that post

I have NO IDEA how that post got there. Apologies all around, good joke, deserved it.

Pages