2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Osteoporozis
Osteoporozis's picture
Skywind Beast Races

Has any thought been put into giving the beast races some of the features they lost in later titles, namely the digitigrade legs? I thought it added a greater feeling of diversity to them, and though it might be a lot of work, would be a nice touch to Skywind. 

Someone started something similar on the Nexus (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6041/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D6041) but due to the authors' being busy, hasn't gotten very far. It does involve a lot of work (and I'd be doing it myself, had I any aptitude in the area) but I think it would help make the game feel more like Morrowind again. I don't think it necessarily bars beast races from wearing boots, either - in a similar mod for Oblivion the author adapted some of the boots to the new legs, which looked pretty good, despite having to start from scratch.

Again, it's a lot of work (and not something I would call a necessity by any means) but I figure somebody else here might be interested. 

Edited by: grumpycat on 03/15/2014 - 02:03
Morvayn
Morvayn's picture
Looks like the mod you linked

Looks like the mod you linked to was updated in 2017.  From what I understand, Skywind will be able to have Skyrim mods, so you can add the mod yourself when Skywind is released.  Of course, I've only been a member of this site for less than a day, so I could be wrong.