9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Silvermodder
Silvermodder's picture
Dagon Fel cluttering and navmesh

Finally i got time and started to add some clutter and life to Dagon fel as well as the navmesh. Here are some screenshots from ck

give me your opinion and suggestion. This is not finished, i want to add some fishing nets to the docks and a few crates and barrels to the ship (and some crafting stations but i would like to know which of them might suit to a settlement like Dagon fel). Later i intend to do the npcs routines

Finnaly, mark somewhere that i am doing Dagon Fel so that no one else starts doing it 

Edited by: grumpycat on 12/08/2014 - 20:17
eloth
eloth's picture
nice work silvermodder just

nice work silvermodder :) just place fishing nets and such, add anything you feel belong there, you can always change it to a different mesh later, if we get replacements :)

Silvermodder
Silvermodder's picture
ok, i will add more soon

ok, i will add more soon

Silvermodder
Silvermodder's picture
here are a new screenshots

here are a new screenshots

Silvermodder
Silvermodder's picture
So this year i want to start

So this year i want to start at full steam so right now i'm right now doing the navmesh and add a few more clutter. The thing is firewolx is doing the sheogorad region but he hasnt shown us yet his work so i dont have a base for the landscape to work with, so I am doing like in pelagiad, I am going to improve the landscape in the cells of dagon fel and who knows i might even inspire firewolx and if it is needed someone changes it later.

grumpycat
grumpycat's picture
Haven't seen firewolx in

Haven't seen firewolx in awhile. Another 2 weeks and we will assume not working on the project.

Silvermodder
Silvermodder's picture
sorry for not uploading for a

sorry for not uploading for a while but i've been busy with school.

the landscape (mostly rocks) inside the town still needs improvement but the navmeshing is almost complete  now i'm only waiting for new rocks as the existing ones dont fit or the landscape will look like a bit repetitive.

please give me suggestions if you find any  existing rock (in ck) that may fit in the area.

Silvermodder
Silvermodder's picture
Basically everything in town

Basically everything in town is done , however because the sheogorad rocks are still in development, the town´s boundaries are bare and the navmesh is not done in those areas(including water)  ,because  if i add the navmesh before the rocks,  later i will have to repair it  so i end up wasting time.

Do you think its better to upload it now or later with the rocks and navmesh?

edit: tested and the navmesh is working fine. I did not made a navmesh for the hills because they are quite steep so you and npcs cant walk there, besides when the sheogorad region is done there will be rocks in those places.

more pics

AttachmentSize
File navmesh.rar176.4 KB
LASentry
LASentry's picture
Donor
Do the hills work?

Do the hills work?