Pages

56 posts / 0 new
Last post
mspeed101
mspeed101's picture
Very cool! I definitely would

Very cool! I definitely would like to see more of this Shushine, perhaps you should open a new thread for this?

Shushine
Shushine's picture
Contributor
mspeed101 wrote:

mspeed101 wrote:

Very cool! I definitely would like to see more of this Shushine, perhaps you should open a new thread for this?

These are very early wips and will be worked on later when its the proper time...So they do not currently warrant a forum thread. (I.E. there are more important things to do right now)

Shushine
Shushine's picture
Contributor
mspeed101 wrote:

Double post Ignore please

SBB64
SBB64's picture
Contributor
There are plenty of leveled

There are plenty of leveled creature mods for Skyrim. I currently use 5 together. So it isn't hard to change the spawns from a static actor to a leveled creature. I do think this may need to be a mod add-on though. Part of the problem with Morrowind is that is didn't really have leveled creatures. Rats and Mudcrabs are what hang out along the Bitter Coast. There never seemed to be any wandering Daedra outside of the shrine areas. You had to go over the plains of the eastern part of the island to find wandering Golden Saints and the like all the time.

In Skyrim, the default levels are something like - wolf/skeever, then bear, then sabre cat, etc. It doesn't matter where you are, that seems to the general leveled list (I know because I modify them all the time to merge these other mods together).

So to do that here, we really need to come up with a good list of creatures that are suitable for player levels. That may require making some "new" creatures as in Greater Rat, or something named like that. I guess you could add a script to lesser actor that causes it to spawn a volume of like actors. Once these leveled lists are established, somebody can then work on rearranging them to spawn creatures at different levels than what the player is at.

alysander
alysander's picture
But please: if anyone will

Please: if anyone will use prehistoric animals as ancestors to ideas of models - give them some unique traits and common noticeable shapes.

Pages