Pages

116 posts / 0 new
Last post
Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Andoran: Prologue

Creation Engine teaser

(Before conversion, it all was on Gamebryo Engine (Oblivion))

Andoran: Prologue - Mittelspiel (An Elder Scrolls Story)

Andoran OST

Boundary Forest

Virned

The Daedra Source

Skogg

Animations of Dreugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrS7_o_W3T0

Making of "Renrij"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xON-ac9tu68

Toothfish steppe is one of the creatures of Andoran, who lived in the archipelago long before the people. The second name of these animals, "Renrij" translated from Khajiit adverbs as "bandits". First steppe toothfish were considered close relatives of giant rats - because of the similarity in the structure of the body and omnivorous. But recently, scientists have studied them and they think that these two species are descended from some more ancient, mysterious creature, their common ancestor. Perhaps their appearance helped the nonlinearity of time in the Age of Dawn. In favor of the latest version is also the presence of rudimentary bags for carrying cubs on the stomach has not only females, but males too.

Habitat of these animals is relatively low: the steppe zone north-eastern part of the Andoran and plateau Olmag. In the "hungry", more drought years they can be found much further - in the districts of Magin, Old Virned and Parenture. Usually they are not dangerous for well-armed travelers and caravans, but lonely pilgrims sometimes become their accidental victims. Move steppe toothfish flocks of 5-10 individuals in the mating season (late autumn - early winter) may stray into larger groups (50 animals and more). Several times in the history of the island there were such a thing as "March of the toothfish" - when hundreds of these animals move together and ruined everything that came their way. But since "March" is very rare, scientists still can not explain what drives Renrij on such behavior.   Dimensions steppe toothfish not exceed 2 elbows at the withers and 3.5 cubits from tip of nose to tip of tail. They are omnivorous, but prefer to eat carrion, and they actively use nose to find it. Large, flexible nose Renrij - is a system for capturing the character and direction of odors. Large, heavy fangs are for tearing large pieces of food, and also for mating fights between males in rut. Skin color toothfish - with reddish spots - helps disguise in steppe grasses.  
Edited by: Golden Phoenix on 01/29/2013 - 02:12
Shadow
Shadow's picture
Cool, I love it when you guys

Cool, I love it when you guys post new stuff.

grumpycat
grumpycat's picture
Love the video for the Making

Love the video for the Making of "Renrij".

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
  Andoran: Prologue

Andoran: Prologue Voiceovers #5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkPep7vlzp0

Shady Forest - is a dangerous place. Merchant has just passed the last bastion of civilization in the region and goes further. Many died along the way, wanting to save money on fees.

It's hard duty of legionnaires to serve in remote corners of Andoran. Especially when on the one hand - a dense forest, and on the other - cliff and swamps.

Sjors Boomschors
Sjors Boomschors's picture
Contributor
That's some good voice

That's some good voice acting, no idea what they say but it sounds real.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
I hope Vikart add subtitles

I hope Vikart add subtitles soon.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Dwemer Complex

He sat at the end of the corridor, leaning to one of the barrels with dwemer machine oil - a small figure crouched, trembling with fear.

Clutching a scrap of paper with strange drawings, bosmer barely moving his lips, talking to himself:   - You have nothing more to do here, Tarlot... If you stay - you will die, like all the others...   - But you know that this place is too dangerous? If this place will get excessive interest from outside - the old world will end. And you have family in Magin. Think about them!   Elf shook his head and covered his ears, to get rid of the annoying voice. He did not know from where does this sound, but it frightened him more than anything that happened up to now.   - I do not want to die! You can not make me commit suicide! Not here, not like this!   - It is necessary, Tarlot. No one else will be able to seal the door from the inside, protected the world from the dangers that ruined the whole expedition.   Bosmer looked back and swallowed it seemed to him that he still hears the cries of his comrades behind closed doors... but this just could not be. They died almost immediately, gasping in clubs poisonous gas. Lugrab, stupid orc - how it was possible to miss a trap, and stepped right on a valve? If Tarlot not trailed behind the group, he would have stayed in that room, but he was lucky to escape.   - And what's the point? You're still poisoned. Hours of your life are numbered!   - Damn this expedition! No one knew what awaited us inside.   - You got wealth and paid with their lives. Good exchange.   Tarlot looked again at the piece of paper dotted with inscriptions. Drawing of dwemer figure inscribed in a perfect circle, reminded that they were able to find in one of the great halls of the underground complex. But somehow, dwemer now look more like a tailless khajiit with odious grin and stubby ears ... Khajiit stretched out of the circle and whispered something on his wild tongue.   - Gods, have mercy! I seem started hallucinating! - Tarlot groaned, terrified throwing drawing.   - Started? - Answered the same loud voice in his head. - Lad, who am I, in your opinion? I'm - part of your agony.     - No! I know you. But it seems I have forgotten your name...   - That's wonderful! Then get up, come to the levers that you saw in the hall nearby. Do you hear me?... You'll have to turn...   And then the voice dropped to a whisper. Bosmer listened to every word, repeating the instructions, and then stood up, leaning against the wall, and limped into the darkness.   A few minutes later, the massive front door closed with a groan and rattle. No member of the expedition did not got out from the dwemer complex.   His numerous halls for many decades remain in silence...

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Sorkalin Letter 

Sorkalin Letter.

St.Virned, Andoran, 13 Last Seed, 3E 432   Recipient: Calcelmo   Skyrim, Markarth.   My young colleague! I finally arrived to Andoran. Remember, we are doubt, that the dwemer could live in such remote corners of Tamriel? Now, you lose a bet, and you debt me a pint of a dwarven oil. Dwemer ruins of their buildings on the island really exists!   Almost two days it took me to survey outside, using levitation and telekinesis. My preliminary findings will interest you: I came to the conclusion that the style of Andoran dwemers almost completely fit the canons of construction morrowind tribesmen. While, i have no explanation, why dwemer interested in Andoran.     Unfortunately, to get permission for a more detailed exploration not easy. Still i can't get inside. Officially, ruins protected by legionnaires, and unofficially around here all run by the  battlemages from Order of Dragon Blood. I suspect that I will have to pay a premium for the right to look at their collection a little more closely. As soon as I learn something new - I will write.   Your colleague,   Sorkalin.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Mines of Virned

You see huge mines of Virned. Work there mostly prisoners and marginals. The locals do not want to work there, because it is too harmful. This is one of the places where hero can serve the sentence for the offense. The fire, which can be seen in the screenshot, is output of natural gas, which was set on fire, the gas is burned, in order to avoid an explosion.

eloth
eloth's picture
great project, very talented

great project, very talented bunch of guys :) we also need a dreugh ;)

Shadow
Shadow's picture
I almost can't believe the

I almost can't believe the quality that goes into some of your screenshots. It's at least Bethesda quality, maybe a bit better even.

Perhaps we could set up some talks with the Andoran guys about sharing resources?

Though, I guess we wouldn't have much we could give them in return.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Andoran Map

bluegenre
bluegenre's picture
Where did this map come from?

and what was the date it was created?

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Aegir, Andoran, 17 Mid Year,

Aegir, Andoran, 17 Mid Year, 3E 429, I suppose :)

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Imperial Battlemage

eloth
eloth's picture
i liked the old one better, i

i liked the old one better, i would have used that, plus used the guy without any degradation effect, instead superimpose him into the background, with a slightly halo effect around him

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Sorry, I just

Sorry, I just experimenting :) I never played in Halo, but I heard it is a realy good game, and recently first time play in Legend of Zelda, which is cool too. Strange that many of this games, never visit Russia in the past :)

eloth
eloth's picture
russia has a glorious past,

russia has a glorious past, before 1900 :)

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
That's true, but then

That's true, but then something comes, in our tongue we call it communism, brainwash, but it's a long story. :)

eloth
eloth's picture
yeah, those bolshevik

yeah, those bolshevik bastards ruined the country :) but i see its slowly returning to its former glory now :)

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Maybe Skywind can use role

Maybe Skywind can use role play system from Andoran?

eloth
eloth's picture
what can you tell about that

what can you tell about that system?

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
It is almost looks like in

It is almost like in Morrowind

eloth
eloth's picture
oh cool, need someone to

oh cool, need someone to translate though if that is needed :)

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
(No subject)

eloth
eloth's picture
is it an overhaul of the

is it an overhaul of the levelled system? or skill system?

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Both, and you can learn

Both of them, and you can learn perks, from teachers. Dragon shouts is replaced by not so powerful spells, because it is 3E and there is no dragons.

eloth
eloth's picture
but it will affect skyrim

but it will affect skyrim world also?

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Yes, but that system may be

Yes, but that system and all different parts of it, may be optional, we will see. Andoran can be installed like side game, which not affected on Skyrim (Like Nehrim for Oblivion)

Shadow
Shadow's picture
I'd have to see a demo of how

I'd have to see a demo of how it really works in a video or something before I'd sign on to using it.  To be honest though, I don't even know how you'd begin to implement that, but that would be really cool to see.

So anyone know about contacting the Andoran team to see if we can use some resources?  Like that dreugh for instance.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
And it still WIP and not all

And it still WIP and not all work perfect for now. And video will appear, then everything will work fine.

If you want to ask about dreugh you can cotact with Fyr, or Anruin, he visit this site time to time.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Addadshudarid

The Daedra Source soundtrack

Kingdom of green, in the snowy south of Andoran is very attractive place for the followers of conjuration. Few centuries ago, these ruins have been carefully explored by Imperial Battlemages, but in our time to meet here someone other than another dremora - a great success. Despite the attractiveness of landscapes and natural splendor, bandits or wild animals do not stay here for long: daedra always return.

EnvyDeveloper
EnvyDeveloper's picture
Is there voice acting by any

Is there voice acting by any chance? :)

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
EnvyDeveloper, Yes there will

EnvyDeveloper, Yes there will be voice acting, but in russian. I hope this does not discourage you, to try playing in Andoran ;)

EnvyDeveloper
EnvyDeveloper's picture
No, actually I know a lot of

No, actually I know a lot of Russian so it will be good.

:)

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Greed_Moron

Greed_Moron

In english please, be polite to other people on the forum.

Mehh
Mehh's picture
There, cleaned up the thread

There, cleaned up the thread a bit.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Thanks Mehh, You are the Best

Thanks Mehh, You are the Best :)

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Also http://morroblivion.com
Nandi
Nandi's picture
Contributor
Golden Phoenix that

Golden Phoenix that soundtrack is amazing. I love when soundtracks hold these somehow familiar melodies, truly a work of a master.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Thanks Nandi! Arthur Baryshev

Thanks Nandi! Arthur Baryshev makes really atmospheric soundtrack for each location in Andoran, and i think it can compete even with the works of Jeremy Soule. :)

Sjors Boomschors
Sjors Boomschors's picture
Contributor
@Golden Phoenix: Would it be

@Golden Phoenix:
Would it be possible to show some more movies of the HAVOK Cloth stuff you all have been working on. There was one movie about the HAVOK capes, but I am interested in other applications as well.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Kolders, inhabitants of the

Kolders, inhabitants of the south part of archipelago, has many strange traditions. For example, their houses always had a roundish form of walls - They believed this will protects houses from evil spirits.

Kolderan

speaker-60
speaker-60's picture
Golden Phoenix wrote: what

Golden Phoenix wrote:

what is that cape? it looks like its animated it looks so cool :P

SupremeEpicness
SupremeEpicness's picture
Man this mod looks better

Man this mod looks better then skyrim. I cant wait.

Suade
Suade's picture
I'm down with the Russian

I'm fine with the Russian voices, in fact I'm sure it will give us non Russian speakers a greater sense of depth and immersion that you are in this exotic land when you don't understand the language! Though I hope there will be English subtitles and text for the many new weapons/items/skills in the game. I love the Russian language and culture. I know some Russian and would love to learn more, but I'm trying to get down French and Japanese first at college ;) 

Our project, Andoran: Prologue, and Enderal. So many amazing things coming! I still need to play Nehrim.

Are you still shooting for a simultaneous Rus/Eng Summer 2013 release? Must play this asap :D

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Suade, In the "Prologue",

Suade, In the "Prologue", planed to add additional content from the next part of Andoran - "Nerevarine" and maybe even merge them into one part, so it can cause delay the release date.

Sjors Boomschors, Soon there will be new videos.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Magin

Magin - the only one town on Andoran, where using levitation allowed only for members from the Mages Guild, this protect city from unwanted guests. Also for safety, power bridges that allows to get, to the most important buildings in Magin, are off for the night. Before you - one of these bridges, working through charged Big Soul Gem. In the background you can see one of the buildings owned by the Mages Guild - this is a tower of alchemists.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
Magin

Oops, double post.

Golden Phoenix
Golden Phoenix's picture
(No subject)

Skyrim VS. Oblivion

eloth
eloth's picture
skyrim version looks 1000

skyrim version looks 1000 times better :)

Pages