5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Erchino
Erchino's picture
Fast Travel not working.

Hi,

After following the instructions in the forums I finally managed to get Skyblivion to work. However, the one problem I am having is that fast travel is not working. When I try to fast travel, the loading screen will appear and will stay there forever. At first I thought this may be a universal thing because it's an early build, but I've watched videos of other people playing Skyblivion and they seem to be able to fast travel just fine. Would anybody happen to have a solution to this problem or any idea what might be causing this? I do have Skyrim mods installed, so I don't know if that has something to do with it.

Thanks!

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
A lot of locations don't work

A lot of locations don't work properly because of bad meshes located there. Try a different ones, fast travel itself does work.

Sjors Boomschors
Sjors Boomschors's picture
Contributor
Fast travel = Cheating I

Fast travel = Cheating

I don't think we support that option.

Erchino
Erchino's picture
Even the locations that work

Even the locations that work for other people stay stuck in the loading screen when I try to fast travel, I tried many of them, and none of them work.

The game itself runs just fine, it just stays stuck when I try to fast travel. Anybody know a solution?

And I'm not trying to fast travel to "cheat", I'm making a Skyrim Machinima, and a small portion of it takes place in Cyrodiil.

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Maybe you have some other

Maybe you have some other mods installed that interfere, probably those that use scripts a lot. I don't know.

Try to use "cow TES4Tamriel x y" command to move around, use this map for reference http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/23939-1-1240451419...