Pages

690 posts / 0 new
Last post
Johann
Johann's picture
Do you mean facegen?  If so,

Do you mean facegen?  If so, you need to take an available letter (look in the spreadsheet), and do all NPCs that start with that letter.

wolfokami321
wolfokami321's picture
Why you no release 0.2... If

Well fuck it sign me up, ill do anything to get this done faster. Give me anything, i'm actually not that bad at navmeshes.

Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
would you like to start with

would you like to start with facegen? its pretty easy and important and talk to Zilav if you want to do navmesh

RedHood
RedHood's picture
What exactly is required to

What exactly is required to work on facegen besides CK?

Johann
Johann's picture
You just need the CK,

You just need the CK, Skyblivion master, Oblvion (CS and master to view original faces), and the UESP site for extra info.

Another Cthulhu
Another Cthulhu's picture
Is there by any chance a need

Is there by any chance a need for sound engineering of graphic design? I don't have much experience in modeling, but I take a class for animation and Graphic design. I also use FL studio so I could make sound effects or something of the sort.

Lordslayaton
Lordslayaton's picture
I have interest in a version

I have interest in a version without the main quest, a repaired kvatch, and without the main quest. Perhaps I could make that?

Lordslayaton
Lordslayaton's picture
I have interest in a version

I have interest in a version without the main quest, a repaired kvatch, and without the main quest. Perhaps I could make that?

Daggerfall Rebu...
Daggerfall Rebuilt Dev's picture
About the Oblivion weapons I
About the Oblivion weapons I will do those of they are still available even the Shivering Isles I will do how about knights of the nine I did not see them listed under the spreadsheet I'll do those once I buy a power supply for my computer sorry for my computer problems
zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Weapons are done except

Weapons are done except staffs, so you can do those.

Vilde321
Vilde321's picture
Oh man I was looking forward

Oh man I was looking forward to doing some weapons.. Sprreadsheeet damn you  ! Now I have no purpose..

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Frankly speaking, majority of

Frankly speaking, majority of them don't have blood decals or have them wrong (not attached to the mesh visually). So you can always redo weapons if you think that your conversion will be better. And as I mentioned, staffs are not converted at all.

We also don't have any armors and clothes converted at all.

BillySummer
BillySummer's picture
I can help with the creation

I can help with the creation Navmeshes. I'm not
proffesional in this, but I want to help.

Nobeus
Nobeus's picture
I wanna help with Navmeshes

I wanna help with Navmeshes too, like i did it for the Skywind.

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Install 0.2 dev version from

Install 0.2 dev version from the private forum section, and all exteriors are yours including SI

AliceinShiverin...
AliceinShiveringIsles's picture
I would like to do navmeshing

I would like to do navmeshing aswell, i can create it completely from scratch (as opposed to generating) if need be.

Nobeus
Nobeus's picture
Began work on the "A"

Began work on the "A" navmeshes.

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
We are trying to autonavmesh

We are trying to autonavmesh/convert interiors atm, but if you can navmesh interiors fast and efficient, then why not. However exteriors are the major problem now.

Zebulon759
Zebulon759's picture
I think I would be good at

I think I would be good at FaceGen, as I'm one of those people who likes to take a super long time in character creation, make sure my character looks just how I want him to look. the only problem is I don't know how to edit an NPCs face, does it work like normal character creation?

Another Cthulhu
Another Cthulhu's picture
Is there by any chance a need

Is there by any chance a need for sound engineering of graphic design? I don't have much experience in modeling, but I take a class for animation and Graphic design. I also use FL studio so I could make sound effects or something of the sort. Still willing to help... I'm also an artist if theres some need for textures.. though, as of now I've never created textures before, so I'd have to learn it.

Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
Facegen I claimed by:

Facegen I claimed by: bigbobblehead

facegen H cliamed by: Rhettly

JJUSA12
JJUSA12's picture
Hey

Hey

I would like to help out with FaceGens If anyone would be able to point me in the right direction on where to start that would be awesome :)

I have a lot of time on my hands atm so I want to help out with this awesome project!

Johann
Johann's picture
First of all you'll have to

First of all you'll have to choose a letter in the spreadsheet.  Then in the CK you have to select each Oblivion NPC starting with that letter, and edit that NPC's face to resemble the original (in Oblivion).

Speaking of which, I need to get the CK up and running on my rig, I refreshed my Windows and I've also had less time lately.

JJUSA12
JJUSA12's picture
Sorry but I need more info

Sorry but I need more info then that I opened oblivion esm in CK and saw no NPCs

Johann
Johann's picture
You have to download the

You have to download the stripped Skyblivion Master, and open it and the Skyrim master (in Skyrim's CK).  To do that you'll have to do an INI edit, I'll see if I can find a link to a video that shows it.

EDIT:  Go to your Skyrim folder, and open Skyrimeditor.ini.  Then add the line "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1" (without the qoutes of course).

If you have further problems, feel free to ask.

LWorm
LWorm's picture
Hello all I have been lurking

Hello all I have been lurking on this site for a while now, but I never really had the time to help with Skyblivion or Skywind, but from now until about mid October I have a good amount of guarantied free time that I can devote towards the project. I can do some landscaping, but I'm not extremely fast at it. If there are still spots open for navmeshers (I may have made that word up) I would prefer to do that because I find it enjoyable and relaxing.

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Help with Skywind first

Help with Skywind first please, there are threads with jobs for that.

LWorm
LWorm's picture
Well I don't currently own

Well I don't currently own Morrowind so I would prefer to work on Skyblivion if at all possible, but I could purchase Morrowind if that is truly prioriety. 

JJUSA12
JJUSA12's picture
Thanks I now see the NPCs and

Thanks I now see the NPCs and edit menus. I have another question though do we save the NPCs that we edit in a new ESP or put them on skyblivion esm?

I'm claiming N for the NPC FaceGen so I hear by proclaim N is under my control :) I cant edit the Google doc so someone will have to update that

Johann
Johann's picture
1.  When you save it creates

1.  When you save it creates a plugin (esp), you can't save your changes to the master files.  Also, when you open it again, remember to mark the plugin you're editing as active.  That way when you save it'll save the changes to that plugin instead of making a new one.

2.  Remember to export the facegen data for the NPCs you edit, check this post:

http://tesrenewal.com/comment/56703#comment-56703

3.  You don't edit the spreadsheet yourself, it'll be updated sometime soon by Rebelsize.

Johann
Johann's picture
Johann wrote:

EDIT:  I clicked quote instead of edit, please ignore this post.

Alexandru01
Alexandru01's picture
For the weapons Category are

For the weapons Category are we also going to add things like clubs?

Alexandru01
Alexandru01's picture
I am a fan of both Oblivion

I am a fan of both Oblivion and Skyrim and was wondering if there was any way I could help out. I know the Basics of the CK but am otherwise a Newbie.

So what programs would I need to make the models for any of the items.

JJUSA12
JJUSA12's picture
I'm not an expert in modeling

I'm not an expert in modeling but I would recommend using 3dsMax or Maya (Free for students) & Nif Scope.

Rovan3011
Rovan3011's picture
Contributor
I'm going to claim "S" for

I'm going to claim "S" for facegen, I don't think anyone else has claimed it yet. Is it okay if I add beards to some characters since Oblivion didn't have any?

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Only if they are vanilla ones

Only if they are vanilla ones, not from 3rd party mods.

Johann
Johann's picture
Concerning beards, what I do

Concerning beards, what I do is I look at the original character in the Oblivion CS.  They didn't have beards, but on some you'll see what looks like a shaved beard, so I add appropriate beards to those NPCs.

Rovan3011
Rovan3011's picture
Contributor
When I'm finished do I just

When I'm finished do I just post the files here? Also for the Golden Saint NPCs is it okay if I change their race from Dremora to High Elf, so the eyes aren't solid black?

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
You change faces only for

You change faces only for humanoid races, nothing more.

Must provide esp plugin, nif and dds facegen files for changed npcs.

Rovan3011
Rovan3011's picture
Contributor
I thought I claimed "S" on

I thought I claimed "S" on facegen, however on the spreadsheet it has a user named "bigbobblehead" assigned to it and a bunch of letters that other people besides me claimed. I don't see his claim anywhere in this forum. What's going on there?

Edit: I'm going to assume this is a mistake and I'll continue working on "S" and then move on to another unfinished letter when I'm done. 

Edit2: I've finished "S". Link below. I'm going to work on "T" now unless someone has objections.  

AttachmentSize
Binary Data Main File35.53 KB
Package icon geomtint.zip10.88 MB
Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
Due to the lack of updates

Due to the lack of updates from other uses I asked bobble if he wanted to take over facegen by himself. Im glad you are still working on facegen though and i'll change the spreadsheet. My apologies for not notifying you and thanks for continuing on facegen. Ive been away for 2 months so I just assumed that anyone who still hadnt uploaded their work just kind off left and never looked back.

thanks again,

-Kyle

p.s could you upload the esp as soon as you finish one? its easier for me to add it to the spreadsheet that way and avoid confusion :)

zilav
zilav's picture
Contributor
Atcually, Rebelzize, it would

Atcually, Rebelzize, it would be nice if you can collect and test all submitted facegens in game (using placeatme in console), because I will be merging them mostly blind. Just look for oddities and grey faces which means absent facegen nif and dds files.

Johann
Johann's picture
Rebelzize wrote:

Rebelzize wrote:

Due to the lack of updates from other uses I asked bobble if he wanted to take over facegen by himself. Im glad you are still working on facegen though and i'll change the spreadsheet. My apologies for not notifying you and thanks for continuing on facegen. Ive been away for 2 months so I just assumed that anyone who still hadnt uploaded their work just kind off left and never looked back.

thanks again,

-Kyle

p.s could you upload the esp as soon as you finish one? its easier for me to add it to the spreadsheet that way and avoid confusion :)

I haven't finished the facegen that I started yet, but I should be able to continue it sometime soon.  Things don't always go as planned and work also comes before this.

Rovan3011
Rovan3011's picture
Contributor
Rebelzize wrote:

Rebelzize wrote:

thanks again,

-Kyle

Okay cool. Thanks for the reply. :-)

Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
I started collecting the

I started collecting the submitted files yesterday but so far only 2 people submitted their work, Ive PM'ed a few people so hopefully they can get back to me and yeah i'll test the facegen to check if everything looks like it should

Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
Okey thank you for letting me

Okey thank you for letting me know, I will put you back on the list then and i'll wait patiently for updates :)

hanansk16
hanansk16's picture
Hey Reb, sorry for not

Hey Reb, sorry for not checking in on the forum in like, forever... in the same place you are atm.

I've done all of C for facegen and I can send you the files for those whenever (you'll have to tell me how as I'm a noob) but if you could take me off D on the spreadsheet that'd be great. I'm sorry I couldn't complete those, just haven't had the time or good health to get them done.

I'll try and check in on here but it might be easier to catch me on Steam!

Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
alright hanansk, 

-

Rebelzize
Rebelzize's picture
Contributor
Donor
alright hanansk, 

alright hanansk, 

You can provide us the file by leaving a message here and using the blue ''attach file''  button down below or sent me pm and attach the file there :) 
thank you for your help and I hope stuff gets better for yah!

Rovan3011
Rovan3011's picture
Contributor
Making progress on "T" heres

Making progress on "T" here's what I have so far. http://imgur.com/a/oeJXz

Pages