Hello, I'm a long time fan of Morrowind and I've been following your blogs and videos for a while. I've even watched some test videos of the current build. see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqg8b97_djQ
There are some things I want to say I feel would vastly improve the quality of the mod, though this is certainly just my opinion and you're welcome to ignore anything and everything I say.
1. I hope you change the book textures so they're not just the Skyrim books, as well as the text in them. I'd like for them to seem more fitting to the land of Vvardenfell.
2. I hope you find ways to add more color to Vvardenfell. The way it is right it reminds me of the drab and grey filter of Skyrim.
3. It would really spice things up if you also added to Morrowind. I'm a huge fan of Morrowind but even I have to say some things didn't age well such as the structure of a lot of quests.
4. I'd like for the mod to integrate a wider selection of magic spells such as the ones from the nexus. Nothing that would break the game, but just something for players who would be pleasantly surprised.
5. This one is probably the most likely to be ignored but I'll have my say anyway. In my opinion the map in Skyrim is very boring and I would have appreciated it if the Map in Morrowind took a more artful approach. What I would have had in mind was a huge artistic map laying out most of Vvardenfell which would put the players more in the aesthetic mood of the setting. Now, having said that I don't think what is currently the UI and map is bad. In fact, I think it looks very good.
Anyway, that's just the opinion of some moron who doesn't know how to make games.