Hello Skywind Team!
I am a longtime follower of this project, practically since its birth, and I have always wanted to contribute in some way, but never felt I could bring anything worthwhile to the table. I had a revelation earlier this week wherein I realized that I would deeply regret not contributing to this project in some way. But, despite all odds, I finally worked up the courage to put in an application !
A little bit of info about me:
Morrowind was my very first video game. My love for Vvardenfell and its seemingly endless mystery has followed me throughout my life, and I have never been able to stay away from it long. I won't take up too much space talking about my obsession with Morrowind, but let it be known that I wouldn't be the person I am today without it.
I have a physical disability that keeps me mostly homebound. This leaves me with an unfortunate amount of free time that I would like to dedicate to this project, and hopefully help in any way you see fit.
I have never personally done any "legitimate" quality assurance work, but I have done critique work in the past on writing, artwork, and other such things, so I am capable of giving valid feedback. I am also deeply familiar with Morrowind, on practically every level. I also have a basic understanding of CK work, and have built a few mods in the past. I only have one up on the Nexus to date, and it is my most recent one. It definitely isn't perfect or extensive, but it is proof of my (limited) ability.
- I am a graphic designer/artist by trade, and I rather enjoy making things of the like.
- I am a rather avid worldbuilder, and writer, and spend most of my free time doing both of these things.
- I am familiar with audio editing, and have been known to do some splicing now and again.
- I am more than willing to learn new skills in order to help.
- I would be happy to do menial/miscellaneous work, if needed.
- I am painfully meticulous, which I've learned is something future employers tend to like.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and consider me as a possible asset to your team!