Brainslasher
Brainslasher's picture
Contributor
If installed right the Wrye

If installed right the Wrye Bash.exe is in Oblivion\Mopy

osprey
osprey's picture
Hey guys, When i start up

Hey guys, When i start up oblivion and attempt to create a character there is a yellow sky behind the creation screen and when the character is created i talk to the dark elf in the ship but immediately fall through the floor again and again. If anyone has a solution let me know

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Re_Arrange you Load Order so

Re_Arrange you Load Order so you Have Oblivion.esm\\Morrowind_ob.esm, Oblivion First, Morrowind_ob Second

osprey
osprey's picture
Do I do that through wyre

Do I do that through wyre bash? im pretty sure its in the right order but i may have not installed everything in the right order if thats a problem?

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Part IV  Setting Load Order

Part IV  Setting Load Order on First Posting

osprey
osprey's picture
Thank you for replying both

Thank you for replying both times, but now i think it has something to do with the installer part. I dont see any of the sub categories when i use wyrebash

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Please post a screenshot of

Please post a screenshot of WB's Installers tab.

osprey
osprey's picture
(No subject)

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
You don't have the resource

You don't have the resource archive in the right place. It should be in 'Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers' folder.

Refer to Part III of the instructions for details.

osprey
osprey's picture
(No subject)

xavierX20
xavierX20's picture
Hi, for some reason when I

Hi, for some reason when I try to install the morroblivion pack on WB it crashes and it also says there is over 1000 missing files?

Image: http://puu.sh/9BxAk/b517312d00.png

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
'Missing' measns that these

'Missing' measns that these files are not installed, so that's normal.

I don't know why WB would crash during extraction - does it show any kind of error message? Also, what are your computer specs?

Of course, you can always install manually if WB wouldn't work.

Romhnall
Romhnall's picture
So I'm not sure if I put

So I'm not sure if I put something in wrong or if it's my computer being dumb, but I think I put everything in right, yet in the Wrye Bash Installers tab, there's a distinct lack of Sub-Packages. Any help will/would be greatly appreciated.

AttachmentSize
Image icon No Sub-Packages?111.77 KB
qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Did you unpack the archive or

Did you unpack the archive or something? Because the package should be called 'Morroblivion_v062_Complete.7z' (like in the screenshot of the user above) and not 'Morroblivion Resource Archive'.

Romhnall
Romhnall's picture
Yeah, I unzipped the file

Yeah, I unzipped the file without thinking about it. Thanks

xavierX20
xavierX20's picture
It just has installing at 0%

I managed to get it to work but many of the textures are broken and I am surrounded in a ship of yellow.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
This means you did not

This means you did not install it correctly. How exactly did you "managed to get it to work"?

xavierX20
xavierX20's picture
I had another attempt at WB,

I reinstalled it and everything seems to be working, thank you for all your help.

LIFE_NOT_FOUND
LIFE_NOT_FOUND's picture
Hi there, new to TESRenewal

Hi there, new to TESRenewal and just wanted to try out Morrowblivion. Unfortunately, it seems that's not quite working as planned. This is on a fresh install of Oblivion, OBSE, Wrye Bash and (though it should have no affect currently) BOSS.

The Morrowind_ob.esm Master file is missing from the Mods tab in Wrye Bash, and I can't activate it. I see it on the right there but trying to activate it does nothing (a dialog pops up about editing/updating the Masters list but after clicking "OK" nothing happens).

Halp?

EDIT: Perhaps worth mentioning, the Morrowind_ob.esm file does not show up in the esp/esm filter list on the right in the Installers tab either (attached, didn't realise you could just attach files lol).

AttachmentSize
Image icon capture.png52.62 KB
plextt
plextt's picture
I'm sorry that what i'm about

I'm sorry that what i'm about to post has nothing to do with morroblivion. Does anyone know where the april 2014 version of Elsweyr Anequina is located?

Johnny117
Johnny117's picture
I've downloaded and installed

I've downloaded and installed everything like it said, but when I exit the boat at the beginning, I and all the npc's are underwater and there are floating doors everywhere? Sorry if this has been answered, but is there a fix for this?

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
plextt wrote:

plextt wrote:

I'm sorry that what i'm about to post has nothing to do with morroblivion. Does anyone know where the april 2014 version of Elsweyr Anequina is located?

Could try these

AttachmentSize
Plain text icon elsweyr.txt138 bytes
roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Johnny117 wrote:

Johnny117 wrote:

I've downloaded and installed everything like it said, but when I exit the boat at the beginning, I and all the npc's are underwater and there are floating doors everywhere? Sorry if this has been answered, but is there a fix for this?

Did you read the First Post on Setting Up Your Load Order to Get Oblivion.esm\Morrowind_ob.esm in this order. Oblivion First,, Morrowind_ob Second ,, in Load Order Also you Need Morrowind_ob.esp in you Load Order.

LIFE_NOT_FOUND
LIFE_NOT_FOUND's picture
Alright, so I saw the thread

Alright, so I saw the thread up top on the right there that there was a new version, v063, so I ran the new Master file installer and updated the other files using the Morrowblivion_v063_Update.7z file in Wrye Bash. Suddenly, there are no longer any missing Masters, so I guess the installer for v062 was just glitching.

Thanks!

vKRONIKLEv
vKRONIKLEv's picture
So I got everything to work

So, I got everything to work up to the point of launching Oblivion, then I seem to be having the same problem that Rune was having where it force-closes the game. It literally ran for maybe 1 second and I could just barely see the Bethesda logo before it closed and gave me an error message. I'm not missing any files to my knowledge, but I have experienced just about every single problem or setback that everyone commenting has spoken of. I know you're going to ask for screenshots, so I'll post them with this. If you need any more screenshots or information, let me know.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Edit:

I don't know if the tickbox for Bashed Patch should be checked or not, but I've tried it both ways and it doesn't work either way.

AttachmentSize
Image icon wrye_bash281.29 KB
Image icon oblivion_crash120.26 KB
roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Have you tried Installing

Have you tried Installing Unofficial Service Pack for Oblivion is Needed.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
So, I got everything to work

So, I got everything to work up to the point of launching Oblivion, then I seem to be having the same problem that Rune was having where it force-closes the game. It literally ran for maybe 1 second and I could just barely see the Bethesda logo before it closed and gave me an error message. I'm not missing any files to my knowledge, but I have experienced just about every single problem or setback that everyone commenting has spoken of. I know you're going to ask for screenshots, so I'll post them with this. If you need any more screenshots or information, let me know.

Did you check that Oblivion works before installing Morroblivion? Try deleting your Oblivion.ini file located in "My Documents\My Games\Oblivion" folder.

LIFE_NOT_FOUND
LIFE_NOT_FOUND's picture
Check here, the second

Check here, the second Problem, and see if any of the Causes apply to you: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Technical_Support#Crashes

llde
llde's picture
Have you checked if Windows

Have you checked if Windows event viewer report a faulty module or a Stack Hash error?

p.s try to load without bashed patch,0.esp

vKRONIKLEv
vKRONIKLEv's picture
I forgot to install the

I forgot to install the Unofficial Oblivion Patch. I guess that's why you don't do this kind of thing at 4 in the morning . It's downloading now, hopefully I don't have any more problems after this. Thanks.

vKRONIKLEv
vKRONIKLEv's picture
When I first tried loading it

Quote:

Have you checked if Windows event viewer report a faulty module or a Stack Hash error?

p.s try to load without bashed patch,0.esp

When I first tried loading it without Bashed Patch, it just crashed. So the first thing I tried was to load it with Bashed Patch, but this time it crashed and my computer basically froze up, I guess. I tried open task manager, and it opened, but my cursor had disappeared (almost like I had unplugged my mouse), so I just did the n00b move and held the power button on my PC and risked screwing everything up even more. Luckily it didn't mess anything up, as far as I can tell.

vKRONIKLEv
vKRONIKLEv's picture
So my question now is, where

So my question now is, where should I put the Unofficial Oblivion Patch?

And I should leave it as a .7z file, correct?

vKRONIKLEv
vKRONIKLEv's picture
[quote/]

[quote/]

Did you check that Oblivion works before installing Morroblivion? Try deleting your Oblivion.ini file located in "My Documents\My Games\Oblivion" folder.

Deleting the Oblivion.ini file did it. Thank you.

LukeRandolph
LukeRandolph's picture
Hi so I am not very good with

Hi so I am not very good with computers and im new to wrye bash. I thought i had everything installed correctly but I cannot set up the load order because no morrowind files show up in the mods tab, only oblivion files and patches heres a screenshot

AttachmentSize
Image icon screenshot.png30.8 KB
dieingmage
dieingmage's picture
hi i got a strange one for

hi i got a strange one for you guy i had this mod morrobliveion work then my computer crashed then i went and reinstalled everything jest like i had it be for and the release paper and the note the dagger stuck in is not there i get the wtf i"m a missing mash that the only thing missing is the paper :(can anyone send me the paper mash or what i am doing wrong cos the way i have it set up work last time >.>

dieingmage
dieingmage's picture
dieingmage wrote:

dieingmage wrote:

hi i got a strange one for you guy i had this mod morrobliveion work then my computer crashed then i went and reinstalled everything jest like i had it be for and the release paper and the note the dagger stuck in is not there i get the wtf i"m a missing mash that the only thing missing is the paper :(can anyone send me the paper mash or what i am doing wrong cos the way i have it set up work last time >.>

i fix it i was try to use the installer from the miner but that still v62 and everything else is v63 that was the problem

Lamp Ninja
Lamp Ninja's picture
Hi, I am having some trouble

Hi, I am having some trouble loading Morroblivion, I have strictly followed the instructions, however, when I load up Oblivion (via Wyrebash) its says that the OBSE is not detected. I have followed the OBSE readme instructions yet it still isn't working :/ Please help.

Brainslasher
Brainslasher's picture
Contributor
You should start OBSE through

You should start OBSE through obse_loader.exe or if you're using the Steam version through Steam.

The_Nerd_Gamer
The_Nerd_Gamer's picture
I have done everything

I have done everything perfectly as the instructions said but oblivion says that at least one core file is missing and something else about oblivion.ini . This happens after I create a character

The_Nerd_Gamer
The_Nerd_Gamer's picture
I have done everything

I have done everything perfectly as the instructions said but oblivion says that at least one core file is missing and something else about oblivion.ini . This happens after I create a character

Eduji
Eduji's picture
Is Morroblivion compatable

Is Morroblivion compatable with other mods for Oblivion? such as ones that edit the landscape?

Brainslasher
Brainslasher's picture
Contributor
Yes, all Oblivion mods should

Yes, all Oblivion mods should be compatible with Morroblivion. Morroblivion is in its own worldspace and mods that affect Oblivion's landscape don't even affect it.

Eduji
Eduji's picture
How exactly do you travel

How exactly do you travel between the two places? I know there are supposed to be ships by the sewers and the in Anvil, but what do they look like and how do you travel on them?

Brainslasher
Brainslasher's picture
Contributor
Assuming you're using the

Assuming you're using the latest version of the Transport mod then there should be Kahjiit in the Imperial Prison district who will take you to Seyda Neen.

However to get the full experience you should probably start a new game directly in Morrowind.

havoc06
havoc06's picture
so first, after installing

so first, after installing everything, my game start correctly but at the character creation, there was lot of yellow thing, so  checked the mod in wrye bash and see that it had not installed the core files. so i installed it manually and now the game crash after cliicking on new game.

i put a screen of my wrye bash

if you have any ideas to correct that ...

AttachmentSize
Image icon sans_titre.png123.04 KB
Brainslasher
Brainslasher's picture
Contributor
Make sure that all the

Make sure that all the Morrowind_ob - XX.bsa files are in your data folder and that you're using the correct version of OBSE. Also, please activate Shivering Isles.esp, it's needed for a few textures, and move Morrowind_ob.esp to the bottom but before the bashed patch. In the installers tab you might have to uninstall the mod first but I can't be sure because I never use it.

havoc06
havoc06's picture
so i activate the shivering

so i activate the shivering isles.esp and move morrowind_ob.esp to the bottom and now when i click on new game, it begin to load but the game crash just after.

i'll check if all the file have been installed

so everything from the ressource pak (Morroblivion_v063_Complete.7z) is in the data file and now my wrye look like that.

and for OBSE i took the latest version of it and downloaded on the official website (http://obse.silverlock.org/)

AttachmentSize
Image icon sans_titre.png111.81 KB
Brainslasher
Brainslasher's picture
Contributor
If it's still not working can

If it's still not working can you post a screenshot of your data folder?

havoc06
havoc06's picture
sure

sure

AttachmentSize
Image icon data_folder.png139.32 KB
roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Also delete your Oblivion.ini

Also delete your Oblivion.ini and Start a New Game of Oblivion with only Shivering Isles and Unofficial Patch installed to Make Shore your Oblivion will Run.

Pages