This is the updated version of Clint's Voiced Greetings mod.
(doesn't require the original version)
- Mod cleaned with TES4Edit
- Added Trespass dialogue lines. They aren't of great variety, but are kinda important considering that in Oblivion NPCs give you 30 seconds to leave before reporting trespass to guards. Previously you couldn't hear their warnings.
- Added a bit more (around 15) Hello lines to Dunmer (I started with them because they are most common).
- In random NPC-to-NPC conversations Dunmer will no longer call each other "outlander". They will only use this lines in conversation with player or non-Dunmer NPCs
- Introduced mwNoGenericVoice faction. NPCs added to this faction will not have any voiced lines from this mod (useful if certain NPC have custom voiceover to avoid mismatched voice). Currently no NPCs are added to this faction
- resourses packed into BSA. When updating you can safely remove soundfiles from previous version