5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lhb4
Lhb4's picture
Problem with Installer: HELP!
First off, I am new to the Morroblivion community, and as many others was blown away by the amazingness of the mod and wanted to install it. I followed the instructions at http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/2173, however, when I reached step 2, the installer would not open. No processes, nothing, even after running in admin. I have attempted to extract the installer and the other files to my desktop or computer, yet it never works. If I am lucky I get a message along the lines of, "this file could not be found", and the file disappears. Or, you do not have the correct permissions to open this file. I am begging you, yes you, reader of this thread to help me acquire the holiness of this amazing mod.
ashlander1
ashlander1's picture
Help
So you have a problem with the installer program? First make sure that you chose the right install paths of Morrowind and Oblivion and put the installer in the local disc (it might help).
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
The installer requires the

The installer requires the most recent version of Microsoft .NET framework to run properly.

https://www.microsoft.com/net/download

alexanderb
alexanderb's picture
Contributor
first off... lol... make sure
first off... lol... make sure u have 7zip. the morrowind game, with the xpacs, microsoft net frame work, and know where your game directories are. SAVE the file instead of opening it... then open it after, run the installer.exe, locate your directories, click next.... it should run for a sec or two. Afterwards, come back to the site and download the Masterfile thingy, (the ones containing the NIF files and Texture files. Download it (very important, it has a long download time, if it screws up u dont want to redownload.) open it up and put it in your "bethesda softworks/ oblivion/ data" folder. When extracting it should take somewhere between 20-60 mins. depending on ur comp speed. the open up your oblivion launcher. Load the morrowind_ob.esm file then your other files associated with it.:P hope this was usefull.
Lhb4
Lhb4's picture
It worked!
I followed Ashlander's instructions and it worked fine, thanks to all that helped me, I can now enjoy this amazing mod. Thanks!