Pages

954 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v053 Now Available
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated June 10, 2012 v053 is very exciting to me personally because it includes full Havok for the Dreug! The Dreug was the Last of the old style Morrowind Creatures that just froze in place when they died, and your could pass right through their bodies as if they wren't even there. Now Qwertyasdfgh has updated the dead bodies so that they behave like dead bodies! Thank You Qwertyasdfgh! In Additon, Qwertyasdfgh has provided 14 Different Mods for this release. And, proving that Qwertyasdfgh is not the ONLY one currently working on this Project, Thermador has provided a host of fixes for Seyda Neen! This version incldes all Qwerty's Mods from his "Various Additions" Thread that do not change gameplay to suit personal preferences. http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/2251 If you are using one of the mods included in this release, you need to deactivate them! Normally mods just harmlessly override things, but because ID's are changed when merging, most of these will not override, but will in fact duplicate and cause problems, so be warned. * Ald-Ruhn Shops Locked Fixed * Assurnabitashpi Marker Corrected * Bitter Coast Dragonflies * New Meshes for Bull Netch * Full Havok for the Dreug, plus fixes for Ash Ghouls and Betty Netch * Fixes for the chests and doors in the Dwarven Bone Quest * Hospitality Papers in Sadrith Mora now work like they are supposed to * Lock Spells have been Fixed * Transport to Magas Volar by use of a Magic Amulet * Skaal Guard Fix so they don't keep popping up in unexpected places (like Anvil) * Slave Pens updated so the Slaves actually spawn Inside their Pens! * Capitalization Fixes that were supposed to be in v052 * Updated meshes and textures for the Steel Club * Fixes for Ash Ghoul, Hrelvesuu (Daedroth), Corprus Stalker, Mating Kagouti, Dwarven Specture * Removed unnecessary script fron signs and fixed placement * Seyda Need Fixes provided by Thermador (removed last popup window, and AI if you go back into the Census Office) >>> A New Downloads of Additional Support Files 2 IS Required for v053! <<<
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Thanks guys, nice work

Thanks guys, nice work getting v053 out the door!

Dave B wrote:

* Hospitality Papers in Sadrith Mora now work like they are supposed to [/b]

I don't care that much about it personally, but just so you know when people start asking questions: qwerty's patch for the hospitality papers does considerably change the way they work from the original morrowind. 

From UESP on Angaredhel:

Angaredhel is a Dunmer mage who is the Prefect of Hospitality at the Gateway Inn in Sadrith Mora. He is very insistent that all visitors to the city must purchase Hospitality Papers from him in order to do business or talk with the local residents. However, nobody but Angaredhel himself will care one way or the other whether you have papers, so there's not much reason to waste the 25 gold to purchase them. Several people will indicate as much if you ask them. One person who shares this opinion may be behind a "haunting" that is causing him some troubles at the inn.

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v054 Now Available
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated July 29, 2012 The most exciting part of this release for me is Real Lava from Qwertyasdfgh. Qwerty has made changes to the "Lava" of Morroblivion to make it much more like... Real Lava! Qwertyasdfgh has provided Five Mods for this Release! * Full AI in Maar-Gaan, including some new Idle Animations! * An Animated Gondola that rocks in the water like it is supposed to * Some tweaks to MQ02 Dialog * A working Slowfall Spell * Real Lava! Additionally * AsteriaSennal has provided a Master Trainers AI Update * IronMan has ressurected Ten Pace Boots and placed them in the game Gidz89 has provided EIGHT Mods for this Release! * Bitter Coast Ambient Swamp Sounds * Some tweaks & Fixes for the Census & Excise Office * Ebernanit Shrine Marker Fix * Eydis Fire-Eye Dialog Tweaks * Journal of Tarhiel Cosmetic update (To remove the stupid formatting characters) * Skink-In-Tree's-Shade Dialog Tweaks * Southwall Corner Club Fixes (Should prvent sleeping in beds from Killing NPC's!) * Tharys Ancestral Tomb Placement Fixes Thank you to everyone that is still working on Morroblivion! >>> A New Download of Additional Support Files 2 IS Required for v054 <<<
Clint
Clint's picture
Hey, great work and thanks to
Hey, great work and thanks to all you guys still working on Morroblivion. Plan on doing a clean install of oblivion and Morroblivion, and I haven't updated in a while, so I can't wait to see these new changes :)
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Nice work everyone!I've got

Nice work everyone!

I've got v054 of of my complete installation package uploaded as well.

Bernar
Bernar's picture
v.054

Many thanks for the update! But please check a new version of "Morroblivion Additional Support Files 2" - we have "Meshes" folder in "Meshes" folder (meshes of Real lava) and don't have "lavatileanim.dds" in "Textures/Morroblivion".

Dave B
Dave B's picture
File Re-Uploaded
Additional Support Files 2 has been Re-Uploaded with the missing texture. For aybdy that has already downloaded it, and only needs the Real Lava Texture: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kw9lrrv13p4jyir/Real_Lava_Text...
Oblisgr
Oblisgr's picture
Guards are idle

Hello!

Today i installed for first time the Morroblivion 0.54 and i have to say... "You guys are awsome!"

Very good work.

I noticed that guards in Seyda Neen and other villages are not defending player when he/she is fighting creatures and evil npcs.

I was running around an imperial guard and a Hlaalu guard and they didnt do anything.

Maybe they need a guard AI package.. eh?

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
Oblisgr,The guards seem to

Oblisgr,

The guards seem to attack creatures like rats etc in my install,but I have not noticed wether they actually help you in your fights though.

I have noticed that when I use my morro-more-creatures mod the quards seem to attack the creatures and creatures attack guards,but they don`t help me fight them,so it does look like the quards don`t help the player even in extra mods.

Oblisgr
Oblisgr's picture
Yes, but when an enemy

Yes, but when an enemy (creature or evil npc) enters the village, they have to attack it. 

In oblivion they do this for sure, because i used to pull strong enemies to towns, so the guards attacked them too. They were something like... in alert mode. They kill everything that does belong to the "evil" side.

And mostly now that npcs will come out of the dungeons and hunt the player forever, hehehe!

(this is what i mean help)

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
Umm! thats wierd,because the

Umm! thats wierd,because the guards in my install do attack enemy NPC and creatures,they just don`t attack the enemy that you are fighting.

So if you are being ganged up on by say six rats,then the guards are helping by attacking some of them too.?

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v055 Now Available
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated September 9, 2012 v055 restores the factions of the Kwama back to the way I had them when I played through to make sure everybody played nice with each other. This version includes 13 mods from Qwertyasdfgh, and Seyda Neen AI from Oblisgr. * Fixes for 2 Miscellaneous Quests * Skooma Pipe Animation Fixes * Cushion Replacements for Round Cushions * Cushion Replacements for Square Cushions * Fix for the Drarayne Pillows Quest * Miscellaneous Items in Ebonheart * Fix for the Gaenor Quest * Miscellaneous Items in Gnisis * Fixes for the Morag Tong Writs/Quests * Fixed the whole "NoLore" Dialogue thing * Updated scripts and deleted redundant/useless scripts * Moved some quest dialog to Service Refusal where they should be * Miscelleanous Items in Vivec People probably don't realize it, but seemingly simple things like cushion replacers required fixing the position of 113 individual items in 38 cells. This is a lot of work! Thank You!!! * Enhanced AI in Seyda Need was provided by Oblisgr. Thank You! >>> A New Download of Additional Support Files 2 IS Required for v055! <<<
ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
Dave,I had Enhanced AI in

Dave,

I had Enhanced AI in Seyda Need by Oblisgr installed as an esp with V054,and I had to untick it because it was not letting me do the normal Seyda Need quests properly as the NPC`s were never where they should be during those quests.And Fargoth never visited the tree stump to stash his loot.

It worked fine if I ticked it after doing the quests because they could then just wander around with no problems to the player.?

But maybe I just got unlucky.?

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Enhanced AI
NPC's not always being in the same place at the same time is what Enhanced AI is all about. There are many, many, mods I have played where NPC's that are vital to the quest move around and have their own schedules. Henshu did quite a bit of that. Last I remember, Aengoth the Jeweler visits the Rat in the Pot for lunch, so if you look for him where he is "supposed" to be, you will not find him until he gets back.
ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
I realize that they move

I realize that they move about,maybe I should stay on top of the lighthouse longer waiting for Fargoth,but he never seems to sneak to that darn stump at the time he did before,it is only a minor quest but if starting a new game it might be better if I skip the Seyna Need quests as the NPC`s have me running around in circles and using "Wait" to get into the houses.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
According to his package

According to his package Fargoth should go to the stump after 20:00

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
Understood qwerty,I quess I

Understood qwerty,I quess I was trying to do everything together to get out of town quicker.

It is a great mod though as it`s cool to see them all actually doing something in Seyna Need,it really brings it to life.:)

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Fargoth
Fargoth's Quest is the one in which I opted to let Fargoth go and not get involved. I did not find this quest to my liking and have no intention of ever "finishing" or debugging it. However, I know from many previous posts that this quest has always been buggy and problamatic. But, someone else besides me would need to deal with that...
ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
Dave,There ain`t anything

Dave,

There ain`t anything wrong with the quest,it worked ok before I installed the Seyna Need AI mod,and it proberly still does.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
InUlavaU256.nif,512,1024,1024far

This off Fargoth's..

Additional Support Files 2..

New lava files Dated 22/06/2012 are still in the wrong directory..

Data\Meshes\meshes\morro\i\InUlavaU256.nif Date22\06\2012 time 6.41am

The rest of the files are 512,1024,1024_far..

The files in..

Data\Meshes\Morro\i\InUlavaU256.nif date 14\07\2012 time 8.42 on

I know there a fix Can it be look a When some gets chance still A (Texture Directory under Meshes\textures\morroblivion\lavatileanim.dds Same file in Textures under morroblivion..

Morrowind_ob Installation v055.txt.

Step 8..

Step 10.

Have been Absorbed into v055 corrected in Morrowind_ob readme not in installation..

Sorry About this file but still going it is time to reaccess the instalation of manual install in..

Additonal Suppotr files 2..

You have files..

FurnUComUBarstool.nif 23\07\2011.

Install Step 11.

Install Step 17 Recommend Eloths Visual Overhall Upgrade.

FurnUComUBarstool.nif 25\10\2010.

Plus others are over righting the newer files since v055 came out Doing clean install just being a bit more througher.

Eloth's will Have to go on Before additional Support files 2

Wayne.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Links

i found a few more for alternative downloads for Vvarfenfell imports..

Redit Nexus is not working There links to Vvardenfell Imports 1,Vvardenfell Imports 2 stillgo to nothing related The other links in the .txt work

Just Another Link for Vvanderfell Imports..

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
Well said thermador!,I am 75

Well said thermador!,I am 75 years old and had no problems understanding and installing using your complete install instructions,and just kinda picked and mixed any addons.

It was easy!.:)

eloth
eloth's picture
75??? not bad at all saw a

75??? not bad at all :) saw a program about lots of elderly people(80++) learning to use computers now,

and use the internet :) you have been into c64`s, and other computers from the 80s? or did you start

your computing experience after that? im 35 myself and started in the late 80s.

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Flame Deleted
I'm sorry, but I just couldn't stand the flames. Everybody loves to argue, and I do NOT want this thread to turn into a bash fest, as has already started. Nobody can win an argument in a Forum.
ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
I started building electronic

I started building electronic devices from the early age of about 12 and the ZX80/81 was the first real electronic computer [more like a keyboarded calulator] than a computer though,then followed the Spectrum also by Clive Sinclair.

The Commadore and Amstrads came and went,leaving the Commadore Pet [a word processor] used in offices.

Then I quess it`s PC`s and Mac`s right up till the present day.

I never buy an off the shelf PC,they are just not setup and optimized properly,and it`s fun building your own.:)

Getting off the soap box now.

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
I case anyone wants to know

I case anyone wants to know what started this off topic stuff,Dave rightfully deleted 2 earlier posts that could have sparked an argument.

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v056 Now Available
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated November 18, 2012 I have said this before, but I will say it again now. Version after Version I state that a NEW Download of Additional Support Files 2 IS REQUIRED, and time after time I see Hundereds fewere downloads of the Support Files 2 than of the newest version of Morrowind_ob.esm. Then, people complain about missing meshes... A New Download of Additional Support Files 2 IS REQUIRED for v056 This version includes an amazing variety, and quantity of fixes from Qwertyasdfgh and Thermador, plus new material from Qwertyasdfgh, Idle, and EnvyDeveloper! Thermador, in addition to maintaining this site and looking after the administration of it, has continually provided patches and bug fixes. Thank you! Included in v056 are 8 Mods From Thermador: * Alof and the Orcs Quest Fix * Dagoth Ur Door Crank Fix * First Step of Stairways (this was very badly needed, thank you) * House Hlaalu Death of Ralen Hlaalo Fix * Merchant Fixes * Poor Pilgrim Quest Fix * Telura Ulver Fix * Telvanni Agents Fix Included in v056 are 17 Mods from Qwertyasdfgh! * Apologies (Rash of Insults) Quest Fix * Berwen's Stalker Quest Fix * Control the Ordinators Quest Fix * Death of a Taxman Quest Fix * Distand Water (has added extra water around Vvardenfell and Solstheim) * Enchanted Weapons Fix * Gondolas Fix * Heart Ring (Item on Dagoth Ur) Fix * Imperial Prison Ship Crime Fix * Jailbreak Fix * Levitation Scrolls Fix * Miun Gei Fix * Trap Script & Ebony Helm Fixes * White Guar Quest Fix * Widow Vabdas Deed Quest Fix * Wizard's Staff Fix And... * Mighty Dagoth Ur It is probably best that I do not say anything about Dagoth Ur, other than this mod was Sorely Needed, and Thank You!!! Also included in v056 is the first new Morrowind Quest to be Added in well over a Year! EnvyDeveloper has added the 1st Quest of the East Empire Company Quest Line, with more to follow... :) And finally, Idle has Updated Dagoth Ur so that he is weakened by the killing of his Ash Vampire Brethren the way that he was in the Original Morrowind. As a final note, I have included some texture path fixes pointed out/submitted by Roxon_55. This should, hopefully, fix the issue some people had with Lava. Thank You to Everybody!!!
roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
V056

Thanks Dave B allready downloaded cleaninstall comming up after sleep..

Thanks..

EnvyDeveloper
EnvyDeveloper's picture
Thank you! I'm downloading

Thank you! :)

I'm downloading this now and tomorrow evening I will continue the East Empire quest line :D

Black Shadow
Black Shadow's picture
Thanks huge David for a new

Thanks huge David for a new the master file, now all next week (or more) I shall be engaged in adaptation of translation to this new the master file for a Russian-speaking society. ;)

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Thanks!  v056 wow.  The

Thanks!  v056 wow.  The oldest version on my computer is v013 (I think).  How far things have come!

I am putting together the v056 complete installation pack right now.

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Haha, I played Morroblivion

Haha, I played Morroblivion for the first time, and I gotta say it's neat! Upon using boss to sort my load order I noticed this bit of dialog...

Morrowind_ob.esm Version 056 Active Warning: This needs to load directly after Oblivion.esm to avoid landscape issues caused by a failure by the mod author to use TES4Gecko's "Move Worldspaces" function.

My my, they're quite harsh aren't they?

Also, I remembered one of the things I disliked about Oblivion, the mod scene is so damn unuser friendly compared to Morrowind and Skyrim. I'm installing fcom, and want a decent Oblivion game and see this...

Install

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Well, maybe we should figure

Well, maybe we should figure out how to use TES4Gecko as they describe. This would remove the load order requirement.

Also, I would like to somehow figure out how to use DDSopt on the Morroblivion complete installation, but I have been unsuccessful with it so far. This would remove the requirement for the "Large" texture size.

Also we need a better LOD generation for buildings so that people can use distant land without crashes.  Supposedly the Tes4Edit LOD generation will fix the LOD issues we have, but I haven't tried it myself.

We don't get a lot of love from some members of the modding community since we aren't on Nexus or BethSoft forums.  It would be great if we had some more expert modders on the team to help with the highly technical stuff.

---

For mod compilations, you should try the Danwood FCOM Superpack.  He is about to release v7, but here is the mod list for v6.4.2. - it has 175 plugins merged together.

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Well, seeing that would have

Well, seeing that would have saved me quite a bit of time.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Lod

Thermador i used tes4all redid the Landscape\Lod picked up frame Rate from 17 to 25-30 depending on what creatures are around have installed visible when Distant all settings for Fade,Distane are full Still running every around map

Hasnt crashes to often running around landscape..

Am still running Medium Textures..

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
I've been meaning to ask you

I've been meaning to ask you about that.  What is "Tes4all"?  I can't find that tool.  Is it the same thing as Tes4edit?

llde
llde's picture
The tool is a advanced
The tool is a advanced landscape generator (tes4ll) that use heightmap and information extracted by tesannwyn to replace construction set bad generated LOD landscape. Link:http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40549
qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Also, I would like to somehow

Also, I would like to somehow figure out how to use DDSopt on the Morroblivion complete installation, but I have been unsuccessful with it so far.

What exactly is the problem? I used it on my Morroblivion installation ages ago - there were some quirks, but it worked.

I've been meaning to ask you about that. What is "Tes4all"? I can't find that tool. Is it the same thing as Tes4edit?

It's Tes4ll, actually. A tool to generate LOD meshes (these big blocks of distant landscape). There's also Oscape, which is IMO a little more user friendly. Also, I'd like to remind that gruftikus (creator of tes4ll) already posted new LOD meshes on this forums.

It would be great if we had some more expert modders on the team to help with the highly technical stuff.

Technical stuff like what?

Oh, and technically Oblivion is far more used friendly in modding than both Morrowind and Skyrim.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Tes4all

landscape LODgenerator Tes4ll v4

I have integrated TES4qLOD into tes4ll, this means, you have only one executable. By this means, I also got rid of the TESAnnwyn dependence. I did really a lot of changes. If you encounter problems with v4, please report.

Overview

Tes4ll creates new and individual high-resolution landscape meshes including all the additional changes added by the mods which one has installed.
This done by using a bitmap containing the landscape heightmap (internally it calls tesannwyn to get the heightmap) to the landscape LOD meshes.

This copy out of readme on Tesnexus i was wrong it is not all it is tes4ll

When i redid landscape\Lod i only did landscape i did not redo Textures it uses hand painted textures, was only 185 textures in his files not enoung to do all morroblivion..

llde
llde's picture
I tried to use DDsOpt on
I tried to use DDsOpt on morroblivion textures but I had some problem that caused the game to be atmost unplayable(stutter and graphical artifact) and using nifopt caused some meshes to lose collision
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
qwertyasdfgh wrote:Also, I

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

Also, I would like to somehow figure out how to use DDSopt on the Morroblivion complete installation, but I have been unsuccessful with it so far.

What exactly is the problem? I used it on my Morroblivion installation ages ago - there were some quirks, but it worked.

When I create the DDSopt version of Morroblivion, there are a lot fewer files than the normal Morroblivion complete installation has, and then in-game a lot of characters are missing meshes.  I gave up trying to figure that out.  Maybe I should be running DDSopt on my entire Oblivion directory and not just the folder for the complete installation?  Or maybe I forgot an esp/esm file and DDSopt skipped those meshes.  I will try again tonight with v056. 

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

I've been meaning to ask you about that. What is "Tes4all"? I can't find that tool. Is it the same thing as Tes4edit?

It's Tes4ll, actually. A tool to generate LOD meshes (these big blocks of distant landscape). There's also Oscape, which is IMO a little more user friendly. Also, I'd like to remind that gruftikus (creator of tes4ll) already posted new LOD meshes on this forums.

OK, thank you that is super helpful.  Should I be including, in the complete installation, those LOD meshes that gruftikus posted?  Seems like I should.

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

It would be great if we had some more expert modders on the team to help with the highly technical stuff.

Technical stuff like what?

Oh, and technically Oblivion is far more used friendly in modding than both Morrowind and Skyrim.

Heh, technical stuff like DDSopt, NIFscope, TESedit, TESll, etc.  All these tools.  I am a total n00b with that kind of stuff (meshes, textures, LOD, etc.).  I wish we had like ten qwertyasdfgh's on the team instead of just one :-)

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
The thing about DDSopt is

The thing about DDSopt is that it shrinks textures that are just single color to 1x1 resolution, but when it does that to normal maps Oblivion engine fails to recognize them for some reason.
Morroblivion currently still have quite a lot of such "normals" which are just single color. I had to use Photoshop batch processing to redo most of them to be actual normal maps.

Another really useful tool is TES4Files (it allows you to automatically pack only needed resourses). Currently Morroblivion installation contains some stuff, which is not referenced anywhere in the master or optional addons. I presume these are leftovers from various Morroblivion versions accumulated over the years.

Barnzy
Barnzy's picture
Qwerty's Mesh Fix "Resource Pack" was not merged with v056!

I've already made a bug report about this ( http://morroblivion.com/trama-plant-mesh-still-bugged-and-impassable-in-v056 ) but I'll also post it here just to make sure this is addressed by the time v057 is released. It seems as though Qwerty's mesh fix "Resource Pack" mod, found here ( http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/morroblivion-development/2981#comment-21284 ), that was meant to be merged with v056 was never actually included in the release. Therefore, the mod is also not included in Thermador's latest Complete Install file!

This mod resolves a number of mesh issues, including fixing the mesh for Trama plants, so that the space surrounding them is not considered solid!

In Qwerty's "Resource Pack" mod, the file for the Trama mesh were last altered in May 2012 and have a file size of around 70kb, as seen here:

However, in Thermador's complete install, the files are smaller and were last modified in July 2011, suggesting that Qwerty's "Resource Pack" mod was never integrated, as seen here:

Furthermore, it seems as though the "Additional Support Files 2" download contains no reference to the Trama mesh fix, included in Qwerty's "Resource Pack" mesh fix mod:

To resolve the issue with the Trama mesh, and other meshes, Qwerty's "Resource Pack" should be installed. It can be downloaded here: http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/morroblivion-development/2981#comment-21284

Hopefully this can be included in V057!

Dave B
Dave B's picture
The Main Post of this Thread

The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated March 9th 2013

This will probably be my last release.

v057 Included the next 5 East Empire Quests from EnvyDeveloper. Thank You! 

Also Included:
* An update to guard towers from Thermador that I missed including in the last release.
* Two Miscellaneous Fix Mods from Qwertyasdfgh
* Fix for Mating Kagouti from Qwertyasdfgh
* Azura Cut-Scene Fix from Idle
* Beauty & Bandit Quest Fix from Idle
* Dialog Fix for Morag Tong from Idle

>>> A New Download of Additional Support Files 2 is Not Required for v057! <<<

EnvyDeveloper
EnvyDeveloper's picture
Last release? I'm planning to

Last release? I'm planning to finish all expansion quests in the future. :)

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
V057

Thanks Dave B time to start again after 160 game days was starting to wander

Doesn't sound Good that it might be Your Last

THANKS EnvDeveloper,Thermador,Qwertyasdfgh

digitalparanoid
digitalparanoid's picture
Thanks for the awesome work

Thanks for the awesome work Dave B !

EnvyDeveloper
EnvyDeveloper's picture
Nevertheless, I had a good

Nevertheless, I had a good time with debugging at least the first few East Empire quests and I would really miss doing that. Maybe I can take charge for the installer and things like that, if this is really the final release from Dave B.

And I would be more than happy to debug the expansion quests further, even if it means making a separate mod for it. I'll stay for Bloodmoon and Tribunal - and possibly TR Map 1 as well (if I can manage TR though).

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Neverthless

That was a Quick Change

EnvyDeveloper
EnvyDeveloper's picture
I didn't want to come across

I didn't want to come across like a "whatever, can I take his position?" sort of person.

Pages