Pages

955 posts / 0 new
Last post
skywocker500
skywocker500's picture
Awesome
I have recently got bored of Oblivion and deleted it but when this comes out I am going to reinstall this plug my computer to my tv grab my wireless x-box controller and hardcore play this so I will report any bugs I find along the way. :) And a big thanks to David,Queen,Eloth,Yashimi, and any other I forgot that helped nearly complete this mod <3 Edit: one more question does this mod still nuke the oblivion main quest line or have they been merged?
Dave B
Dave B's picture
World Transport
This mod never "Nuked" the Oblivion Main Quest. It just prevented Oblivion from starting if Morrowind was active with a new game (Although it did whack the Jail Cell, so I guess maybe that qualifies as "Nuking.") My World Transport mod has been updated so that it can start the Oblivion Main Quest, and from v017 onward Morrowind no longer whacks the Imperial Prison.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind Complete Installation Updated
2/10/2011, I have updated the Complete Installation, and have removed the separate Support Files. Since Eloth has finished most of the creatures, I'm not getting many new additions to Support Files, so the installation options have become much more stable. It was time to update everything. I am no longer supporting the Conversion + Support Files (1) Option. I was getting lost on what files go with which version, and most new players don't even know what the conversion is. So from now on I will only be hosting the Complete Installation. Any new files I receive will be added to a new "Support Files" download, but there is currently nothing that is not included in the Complete Installation. The Complete Installation is now 3 Parts instead of 2. Total Size is about 444 MB. The currently available 3 Part Complete Installation has a few additions from the previous 2 Part Complete Installation + Support Files 2, such as Hashmi's Animated Silt Strider, an improvement to the Steam Centurion from Eloth, and updates to some lights by Eloth that now do not crash the CS when running Havok Sim. However, none of these are techincally "Required," so Downloading the new 3 Part Complete Installation is Optional if you had already downloaded the previous 2 Part Complete Installation + Support Files 2. I have removed references in my thread to the Converter. It is still available on the Downloads page for those that want it. I have also cleaned and updated the thread. I have also added links for Hashmi's wonderful Texture Replacers!
embraceunity
embraceunity's picture
Looking forward to v020!
Thank you so much for all your hard work! I can't even imagine how much effort went into this.
Erstok
Erstok's picture
Awesome! Thanks for all the
Awesome! Thanks for all the hardwork you put into this project. Doing a wonderful job at it. :)
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v020 Now Available
The Main Post of this Thread has bee Updated 02/11/2010 Thank You to The Queen of The Ashlands!!! -- I think she is really Azura in Disguise! v020 is the Most Massive Update Ever * AI and faces in Gnaar Mok by Didact * Enchantment Fixes by Noebus (considering differences in Morrowind/Oblivion) * Animated Silt Strider by Hashmi * 5 Bloodmoon Quests by Orator Entire Quest Lines by the Queen of the Ashlands: * Fighters' Guild Quest Line * Mages' Guild Quest Line * Thieves' Guild Quest Line * Tribunal Temple Quest Line * Imperial Cult Quest Line * Imperial Legion Quest Line * Many Miscellaneous Quests by the Queen of the Ashlands This finishes the MAJORITY of the Quests in Morrowind!!! I have updated the Installation Guide, and have added some Troubleshooting tips. I was unable to finish reconciling the Vampire Quests from Ddmlink. They will be in v021. My apologies. Please don't forget that I have created a new Thread for Quest Troubleshooting.
brutal7
brutal7's picture
Contributor
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
:DDDDDDD Gonna go replace some fake soul gems and steal the real ones in the new MAGES GUILD QUESTS
TripleH31
TripleH31's picture
Current mods on TNEXUS
Just to confirm. So, the current morroblivion mods on TNEXUS are no longer compatible with v20? For example, mods like morroblivion weapons and armor, AI packages, extra houses, and working crime are no longer relevent for v20? I know the readme states that certain mods have been absorbed and are no longer needed (like CNME, better map, etc), but doesn't mention the others. Also, im not sure if it's a WIP, but the commoner clothes on the npcs seems a bit..."blocky"...if thats a proper choice of a word. Or, rather the clothes are not very conforming to the body. Did I do something wrong during installation? Anyhow, I just want to thank everyone for their hard work! Its great to see such dedication to a great game. I know dozens of people offer their help and ask "what can I do?" I guess im one of those people because i feel guilty playing this wonder project you all have undertaken without offering anything in return. If there is any "grunt work"(nothing too sophisticated...unless you all have faith in me lol) you all need me to do tehn I would be more than happy to do it. I would just need some readmes and other info on how to do what you all would like me to do...or i can just google if im that lucky. Thanks again everyone! playing it right now and its a gazillion times better...finally a morroblivion master that loads clean into wyre bash!! ~Trip EDIT: This answers my question about the NPC clothing. From David Budreck: Morrowind clothing is simply not fully compatible with Oblivion bodies; it never will be. There will always be some issues with clothing, especially in 1st person, but not with armor. I am NOT going to replace all Morrowind clothing with Oblivion clothing (except the most odious items like most skirts and a few shirts that caused totally invisible arms). Maybe I'm the only one, but I like Morrowind clothing and the look and feel of it. I do not want Morrowind to look like another Oblivion mod.
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v021 Now Available

The Main Post of this Thread has bee Updated 02/13/2010

Thank You to The Queen of The Ashlands!!!
-- I am now convinced that she really is Azura in Disguise!

I know it is very soon after v020, but was important to get this out.
* Finishes the rest of the Miscellaneous Quests -- ALL Morrowind Quests are now Available!!!

* Vivec Restored by Hashmi
* Vampire Clan Quests by Ddmlink
* The Bitter Cup Retexture by Helpfulperson

* The first part of Thermador's Merchants/Cell Ownerhip fix. This is a Massive project! Than You!

* Addresses a couple of miscellaneous bugs, like Advancement past Mouth in House Telvanni.

There is now an extra "Morroblivion Additional Support Files" available.
--> This is required for Vivec and the Bitter Cup

Vivec Race for Robert's Male Body is no loger Required -- nor even used if you still have it.

Darth South
Darth South's picture
For the love of Azura:

For the love of Azura: Blessings of the Eight and the One upon ye! May Sithis de-bless you! Thank you! With the name of former-holy god Almalexia, thank you! This was the thing I seeked for 3 years or so. When I found this site, I was so gladful that you can only compare it to the moments I had fisrt time I was watching Skyrim Trailer. I've always wanted have some help on this, but couldn't. Thank you once again.

However I can't stop myself from asking. What are your ages and occupations?

Queen_of_the_As...
Queen_of_the_Ashlands's picture
Lol. I don't know about

Lol. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm an 18 year old student.

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Diverse backgrounds

For me, late 20's, work in finance for a day job, web development in spare time.  I was around 18 or so when morrowind first came out, played it on my pentium III and XBOX v1.0, lol, I am old...

P.S., Queen of The Ashlands, cannot thank you enough for the work you've done on Morroblivion, you are awesome!!!

Seferoth
Seferoth's picture
Loving it

I gotta say that things around here have been moving so fastly forward its hard to believe. I havent been around that much lately and desided to come back and see if there are any updates and oh boy i was suprised. All Morrowind quests and lots more, downloaded the 21 Version yesterday and have been playing and testing it for many hours without stop now, and i gotta say i love it. It really feels like Morrowind, the atmosphere of Morrowind is returning. Thank you Queen of the Ashlands,David,Eloth and everyone else who so passionately keep Morroblivion alive and are actually completing it. I will do my best to test different parts of Morroblivion and i will report bugs and errors if i find any.

Hashmi1
Hashmi1's picture
Mirrors

I have uploaded mirror links (google docs) for the complete installion as well as v21 of the master file.

Morrowind_ob.esm v21

Complete Install Part 1

Complete Install Part 2

Complete Install Part 3

Didact1
Didact1's picture
Me? Oh I'm just a random person

I'm 17, Cantonese Chinese (Hong Kong and yeah im asian) but born in a western country, i start uni on my birthday (or the day after) still plays a heavily modified Morrowind and Oblivion at times and i made a whole heap of mods for morrowind lol i never knew about planet elder scrolls or tesnexus and i learned they existed shortly after deleting all my hard work of mods

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v022 Now Available
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated 02/19/2011 This version contains numerous Bug Fixes, plus a significant amount of new material. Thank You to everybody that is contributing! I have merged SIX mods into v022! * Addresses a Significant Bug introduced in v021 that caused most Merchants not to trade. * Addresses problems with not being able to finish Meeting Sul-Matuul & Starting Sixth House Base. * Addresses several pieces of armor that I had missed or gotten wrong when I updated them. * Updated the AI on approximately 2/3 of all NPC's. This should stop NPC's from attacking on sight! * Additional Items & Placements by Nobeus * Faction corrections for Mages' & Fighters' Guilds by Nobeus * Finished resolving conflicts in Vampire Clan Quests by Ddmlink * The first two parts of the Tribunal Main Quest by Orator * The first parts of Bloodmoon, including some Werewolf Preparation by The Queen of the Ashlands * Updated & Improved Vivec by Hashmi (Special thanks for this fix!) Special Modder's Note I have edited somewhere around 2000 NPC's in this version. If Anybody is working on a Mod from ANY Previous Version that touches Any NPC, please send me what you have now, so that I can resolve conflicts, then start fresh with v022. >>> A New Download of the Additional Support Files is Needed for the Updated Vivec <<<
TripleH31
TripleH31's picture
Should we spread the word to TNexus?

Just out of curiosity. I've noticed that TNexus has no information on what's going on here about the rapid development of morroblivion. Could I be mistaken? If not, should we spread the word? I can place an announcement, unless there are any objections or any legal stuff to consider. What do you guys think?

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
There is a reason for that

Just out of curiosity. I've noticed that TNexus has no information on what's going on here about the rapid development of morroblivion.

There is a reason for that, second question in the FAQ.  Please DO NOT post anything on TESnexus or the official Bethesda forums.  Feel free to tell your friends, just don't post it publically.

Nobeus
Nobeus's picture
Great Release

Great Release as always, Thank You David!:)

TripleH31
TripleH31's picture
Gotcha.

Ok. I understand now, thanks.

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v023 Now Available
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated 02/27/2011 This version contains a major bug fix where merchants, especially in the Mages' Guild, would stop trading. I want to make it clear that this was my Fault, NOT the Queen of the Ashlands. There are still pitfalls and land mines along the way when merging, and I am finding them as I go. * Thank you to Nobeus who took the time to double-check (and tweak) all the Armor in Morrowind! * Additionally, Four Other Mods of his are included in this release! * Creatures Rebalance by Nobeus * Picture Books by Nobeus * Enchanting & Spellmaking by Nobeus * ALL Disabled Lights have now been Enabled! by Nobeus * More work on Merchants by Thermador. This is an Ongoing project. * The first Furniture Fixes by XJDHDR. This is also a Massive, Ongoing project. From The Queen of the Ashlands: * The Bloodmoon Main Quest has been completed to the Skaal Test of Strength. * A few more Bloodmoon Miscellaneous Quests have been added (and others started). Thank You to Everybody! >>> A New Download of Additional Support Files is Needed for Colovian Helms & Picture Books <<<
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Thanks!

Great work as always, thanks!  Now take that well-deserved break.  :)

TripleH31
TripleH31's picture
Awesome!

All you contributers are just simply awesome! Thank you!

Dram_Bero
Dram_Bero's picture
Thanks!

Unbelieveable work! A huge thank you from me to everybody involved as well! One question though; are there any plans to compile an installer after the whole project is completed? I mean a "simple" installer to do all the necessary work to get Morroblivion up and running, or would such a thing even be possible? Apologies if this question has been covered in the past, didn't catch my eye if it has.

I had quite a bit of trouble installing it myself, and what do you know - two of our family members are now begging me to either install it for them as well, or let them sit on my computer all day ;) and i'm really, really not feeling like going for another installation run any time soon.

Clint
Clint's picture
Thank you

Thank you everyone who contributed to this mod! This project has progressed exponentially. I remember playing Morroblivion a couple years ago, but quests and creatures! You guys are awesome! Thanks again!

Dragon_Knight X
Dragon_Knight X's picture
Really amazing work. I

Really amazing work. I remember looking at this a few years ago and thinking about how absolutely horrible it looked. And after reading about the million or so glitches it had back then, I passed it over. I'm glad I did because if I had played it back then I'd have probably thrown it away and never ever touched it again. 

Now, after a few years I decided to look back in on this and I was absolutely blown away by what I saw. It's outstanding work. You guys have taken something that was (to be honost) considered a laughing stock, and turned it into one of the most amazing things i've ever seen. 

And, perhaps it's just because I've been modding and installing mods for a few years now, but the hardest part of this installation, for me... was waiting for the large downloads to finish. (I've got a somewhat slower internet connection u.u )

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Installers
Thank you for the support! It is nice to hear people having a good time for a change rather than just hearing about all the bugs. When reporting bugs, people really need to start giving me more information. I do not have the temperment, nor patience, to keep asking, over and over again, for more information, and I'm about done with it. If there is not enough information, then I can't help, and that's that. There are so many assumptions. Like, people always seem to assume that I know what I'm doing... I obviously cannot control what others do, but I do not want there to ever be an installer. I already have made Morroblivion a thousand times easier to install than it was. When I first attempted to try Morroblivion, it took me nearly a week to do the research, figure out what I was supposed to do, and wade through the quagmire of conflicting mods. Morrowind is not and never has been for the faint of heart, and installing Vvardenfell Imports is a sort of rite of passage. I am afraid that if it becomes too easy, and we continue to make improvements, Morrowind will take off like it's potential suggests, and if that ever happens Bethesda will squash us. This is, after all, still a banned project. (Read the FAQ. That is all I am going to say about it.)
Dragon_Knight X
Dragon_Knight X's picture
Hear Hear! I know exactly

Hear Hear!

I know exactly what you mean. And the steps you've taken to make it easier to install are greatly appreciated.

As for the installation of Vvardenfel Imports being a sort of Rite of Passage, I can understand that also. To someone like me, installing it was no more difficult than installing any other mod, but then again, like I said, I've been doing it for years and the method for installing mods cleanly and modifying load orders is just second nature to me. But for other, less experianced players, I can see how the installation of that mod would be good training for the installation of Morroblivion. 

There is one thing about what you said that I am unclear on though...

"I am afraid that if it becomes too easy, and we continue to make improvements, Morrowind will take off like it's potential suggests" 

Perhaps I'm just being a dunce at the moment, but I could use some clarification on what you mean by this.

Dram_Bero
Dram_Bero's picture

Of course it's all appreciated, i don't even want to know how hard this was to install back in the day. :)

Also, i'm not going to pretend i understand the consequences of legal pressure, as i've never been there myself. But i don't think everybody who wishes to enjoy Morrowind all over again with updated graphics and better game engine should have to go through the same difficulties as the "pioneers" of the trade before them. That said, i did not expect it to be easy at this point because i knew it's still incomplete, but i do genuinely wish for an easy to set up package for all the required content once everything from TES3 is brought to the table and put together. Not before.

I'm familiar with TESCS basics, i've set up Morrowind with a good amount of mods back in the day. Most of my initial difficulties with Morroblivion came from Python, for some unholy reason it would not install properly even though i followed the videos found on this site to the letter. At any rate, eventually i restored a system image from an earlier date and it installed fine there! But i can't say it was easy even after that.

Well, it is *your* project, you guys take it to the direction you feel is worth it. Thanks for doing it in the first place.

mc_smile
mc_smile's picture
A big thanks!

Hello guys and big thanks and respect from Russian community and TES-series fans! What you've done so far is amazing! I can't actually figure out how hard it was for this project to come to this point of a playable beta. I tried it few years ago and... you know... it gave a shocking feeling of lonelyness while being on this new island to say the least (despite it was quite populated with NPCs). Now it's just awesome! And the best thing it constantly gets better. Can't wait for the final.

I have a question: one of the major things that gave Morrowind it's stunning look and atmosphere for me back in the days I first launched it was Jeremy Soule's game soundtrack. Oblivion's OST was not that good to me honestly. Is it possible to import it to the game? I know that I simply can replace the sound files but is it possible possible for the game to play original Morrowind soundtrack while being on Morrowind island and swap back to Oblivion's OST when you get back to Oblivion locations?

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
I created an issue for the

I created an issue for the music, and posted some information on how it could probably be done with OBSE:

http://morroblivion.com/music-and-sounds

mc_smile
mc_smile's picture
Thanks for reply

Thanks for reply thermador!

Hope this is possible and not too hard to make (maybe this could be done by linking soundfiles to world IDs or whatever?..). It will give even more unique experience to the mod. Guess for now I'll just add Morrowind OST to Oblivion one to get a shuffle effect. It's better then nothing anyway.

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v024 Now Available
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated 03/12/2011. V024 is Mostly a bug fix. I'm sorry, but I didn't keep track of everything fixed like I should have. * Fighters' Guild Advancement * Join the Thieves' Guild Topic showing up Everywhere * House Redoran & House Telvanni Strongholds * NPC's following the player around in Guild & Council Halls * A few more than I can't remember, sorry. Additionally * The annoying "Travel Bug" has been addressed by Xris. Thank You! * It is now possible to obtain the (fixed) Dragonbone Cuirass * Thermador has provided an update to his ongoing Merchant/Cell Ownership fix. Thank You! >>> A new Download of Additional Support Files is NOT needed for v024. <<<
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Great job, seems to be

Great job, seems to be working fine.  Fixing the travel bug is really nice.

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v025 Now Available
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated 03/19/2011. v025 is exciting for several big reasons! * Morroblivion is finally protected with an Installer. Thank you to Glorf97 and Thermador for this! * Yagrum Bagran has been restored to his old self by Hashmi! * Dwemer Weapons by Zu are included. These are Spectacular! Additionally * Didact has provided Faces and updated AI for 237 more NPC's * Haldur has retextured the Ash Storms Red. They are Beautiful! (I like red) I have also fixed numerous bugs pointed out in the Bug Reports. Thank you to everybody. * House Hlaalu Hortator * Thieves' Guild Quests past Captain * Several miscellaneous Quest fixes >>> A New Download of Additional Support Files is Required for Dwemer Weapons and Yagrum <<<
7upMan
7upMan's picture
Torrent

Hi David, first I want to thank you (and the others) for making this impressive mod. However, when I see the list of required files I get slightly discouraged, because getting them all one after another is a bit tedious. Is it possible to offer a Torrent with all Morroblivion files and required additional mods? Thank you in advance!

P.S.: Sorry if the question came up in the forum already.

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Requirements
Yes, there are requirements, and yes, the subject has certainly come up before. Let's not carry on about it... again. No Apologies; Morrowind is not just your average Oblivon mod. You haven't seen anything yet. Just wait till you see what is required for Eloth's Visual Upgrade!
swmmr1928
swmmr1928's picture
BUt in you opinion is Eloth's

BUt in you opinion is Eloth's Visual Upgrade worth it-it certinly looks like it!

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Eloth's Visual Upgrade is Magnificent!
Is Eloth's Visual Upgrade worth the large download? Without Question YES!!!! It would be worth it if I had to download it on a 56K Modem! As I have said, there is just no way of describing the effect of walking into Seyda Neen. It is overwhelming! >>> I have uploaded a fix for Divayth Fyr's armor <<<
Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v026 Now Available
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated 03/27/2011. The Installer thing is Inside the RAR Archive, rather than the other way around. This is much cleaner and does not result in the "???" file is corrupted issue. I don't know why this didn't occur to me last time... v026 adds Quest Targets and Map Marker Updates for Three complete Quest Lines * Tribunal Temple * Imperial Cult * Imperial Legion I also did quite a bit of bug fixing as I went through these, especially Imperial Legion, but also includs numerous other things brought up in the bugfix section. Thank you to everybody! Additionally * Didact has provided more Faces and fixes * Haldur has provided extended, more descriptive Quest Journal Updates I had wanted to get at least one more Quest Line done, probably Mages' Guild, but didn't make it. The Imperial Legion took me far longer than I could have imagined, and I just ran out of steam. I forgot to mention, that in v025 I had also added Faction Icons (borrowed from Oblivion) for the remainder of the playable Factions that I had missed originally. >>> A New Download of Additional Support Files is NOT Required for v026 <<<
Geometric Tiger
Geometric Tiger's picture
This looks great, but I have

This looks great, but I have an installation question. Does my Morrowind directory have to be complete? I installed the GOTY version but not all the Data Files are in the directory.

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Yes

Complete installation of Morrowind + both expansion packs is required.  It can be GOTY or the single game, and then the expansions, but all of the files need to be there.

Tyranoth
Tyranoth's picture
Morroblivion

I signed up for an account just to post and tell everyone your doing a fantastic job with this mod! With that being said I would like to make a request. I remember at ghost gate , "I believe...." you could use glass found around the game to trade to a craftsman and he would create glass armor, would love to see that feature and the ebony armor creation back in game. Something else thats bothering me is the lack of a true levitation spell in game. I think the whole levitation attempts should be dropped and the Televanni towers should simple be giving stairs or teleportation pads similar to the ones in the mages guild imperial city.

Slight change of subject, I was reading that all the meshes that Bethesda had a problem with has been replaced with user created alternatives, unless I am misquoting there. If thats the case I was just gonna throw the suggestion out there that maybe it was time to rename the mod to move it away from the original stigma associated with it from the mesh incident at the start of the project. With that you could reintroduce the mod to popular oblivion sites and use only the mirrors to point back to the project official site for download tracking purposes.

Regardless of all that I would simple like to close with thanking you all for bringing Morrowind back!

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Morrowind_ob.esm Version v027 Now Available
The Main Post of this Thread has been Updated 04/09/2011. >>> A New Download of Additional Support Files IS Required for v027 <<< v027 is a truly Massive and Exciting Update! There is an enormous amount of new material! * Citadel Dagoth * Morrowind Daedra * Voiced Dialog * Radiant AI * Quest Markers * Custom Icons v027 adds Quest Targets and Map Marker Updates for the last three Quest Lines that needed them: * Fighters' Guild * Mages' Guild * Thieves' Guild Numerous bug fixes were provided by Thermador and others. Thank you! Not having done these myself, and never having actually played through them really puts me at a disadvantage! Additionally * Citadel Dagoth by Hashmi restores the original confrontation, Dagoth Ur, and Azura. * Creatures Revisited adds Morrowind-Style Frost & Storm Atronachs, Daedroth, and Dremora. * Hensu has added some Real AI to NPC's in Balmora, Caldera, and Ebonheart. * Tleemessick has fixed Hundreds of misplaced items in Vivec. * Darth South has provided Beautiful Custom Icons for Armor, Weapons, and Amulets. *"Me" extracted the voice files from Morrowind, RobertNeville777 placed them into the game. * SpoonyBrad has provided updated 1st Person meshes for morrowind clothing. * Mooncat finshed/debugged the Bal Molagmer Thieves' Guild Quests. * Haldur has restored the Blight on Red Mountain. I had wanted to update it so that this is cleared after defeating Dagoth Ur, but didn't get to it; that will have to wait for another day. * Illspecko has made it possible to actually rent rooms in Balmora. * Thermador has provided Two updates, one to Merchants, one to Cell Ownership. (In addition to sending me about a dozen bug fixes!) >>> A New Download of Additional Support Files IS Required for v027 <<< >>> Do Not Skip This Step! Icons, Sounds, Creatures, and Clothing are included <<<
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Upgrade done, seems to be
Upgrade done, seems to be working fine, nice work!
illspecko
illspecko's picture
downloaded and upgraded!

downloaded and upgraded! Getting back to work, those beds aren't gonna rent themselves!

Kefka
Kefka's picture
Wow, great work! The misssing

Wow, great work! The misssing voices was a big things for me and the fact that some npcs have AI now is great, one of the big reasons OB was better than MW imo. DL now. Holy beans, I just reread what was added, and this might make me want to play MorrOB over MW Overhauled, quest markers!! Wow, I love the fact that you guys are using OB features, a lot of the so called "hardcores" don't like fast travel or quest markers yet you have included them, thank you. More options the better.

Btw I played Oblivion for 100 hours with out fast travel and Fallout NV for a similar amount of time before starting to use fast travel. Also I completed many of FNV quests with out using the quest makers. But when your stuck(and in MW this happens alot because of poor directions) instead of getting frustrated and giving up or going to check a wiki, you can just turn on a quest maker, keeps the game flowing smoothly. And once a travel path because very worn, you can use fast travel.

Kiwi-Hawk
Kiwi-Hawk's picture
Great work guys and thank you so much

Kia Ora

I would just like to clarify I have it right,.. I been getting the 4 main files the installer and 3 complete Install

When you say support file required your talking about the 3 Complete Install files fright?

or do you mean the whole kit and kaboodle, morrowind imports and all the armor fix's etc?

Kefka
Kefka's picture
I can seem to get the upgrade

I can seem to get the upgrade corret. I place the additinal files in the data folder(overwriting them) and removed the esm(old one) and then used the installer so I now have the .27 esm check in my OBMM. Yes I have no map makers ingame nor do any of the npcs have MW voices, just the same OB greetings, as a test I started a new charater and MW voices were there, how odd, but not map makers,quest arrows or greetings.

Clint
Clint's picture
Yes, the only MW voices I

Yes, the only MW voices I have done so far is the beginning tutorial of the game. I know that's not much now, but it's a long process, especially in making the lip files by using the workaround, which is pain in the butt.

I'm still working on it though and hopefully I'll have down most of the basic greetings soon.

Pages