Pages

964 posts / 0 new
Last post
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
reigenxd3 wrote:

reigenxd3 wrote:

i still get the normal race menu like oblivion before the guy ask me my name is that normal?

It should be normal as long as the race menu is set in the Prison Boat (Morrowind) and not the Imperial City Prison (Oblivion).  I think the engine forces you to choose a race before anything starts, I haven't figured out a good way to smoothly work around it.

reigenxd3
reigenxd3's picture
game crash when i click on ok

game crash when i click on ok in level up menu 

Oblivion.esm
Morrowind_ob.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCshiveringsisles.esp
Morrowind_ob.esp
Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp

Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp  
Morrowind_ob - Chargen and Transport Mod.esp
Morrowind_ob - Morroblivion Maps.esp

the game even crash when i deativate everthing but

Oblivion.esm
Morrowind_ob.esm

did i need Unofficial Patch

for shiveringsisles too?

ShimiraThe3rd
ShimiraThe3rd's picture
Oh really ??? Why the hell i

blaffblaff
blaffblaff's picture
reigenxd3 wrote:

reigenxd3 wrote:

game crash when i click on ok in level up menu 

Oblivion.esm
Morrowind_ob.esm

DLCshiveringsisles.esp
Morrowind_ob.esp
Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp

Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp  

the game even crash when i deativate everthing but

Oblivion.esm
Morrowind_ob.esm

did i need Unofficial Patch

for shiveringsisles too?

You need Shivering Isles to run from the part of Oblivion correctly, and you need too the Unofficial Patch. Try to run in the follow order :

Oblivion.esm

Morrowind_ob.esm

Morrowind_ob.esp

Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp

Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp  

DLCshiveringsisles.esp

Amiko Novich
Amiko Novich's picture
qwertyasdfgh wrote:

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

I can't tell you when v065 is getting released yet. Current version is fully playable, so you can install it and update later.

So, it's been a 1 year 10 months and one day since last update. Is this project officially dead?

It's a shame, because it looks like you've put a lot of work and love in this project, but it was in vain 'cause you've never completed it. I've watched some gameplay from 0,64 version and, yes, it's like 95% completed, but there still a tons of bugs and it definitely can use some more polishing.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Amiko Novich wrote:

Amiko Novich wrote:

So, it's been a 1 year 10 months and one day since last update. Is this project officially dead?

I can't speak about any "official" status but unofficially, Morroblivion is very much alive.  Just check out the other threads on the Morroblivion sub-forums.  There has been a steady stream of graphics updates, feature additions, bug-fixes and translation work over the past two years.  If you're just waiting for something "official" then you're missing out -- and that's a shame. 

Amiko Novich
Amiko Novich's picture
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

I can't speak about any "official" status but unofficially, Morroblivion is very much alive.  Just check out the other threads on the Morroblivion sub-forums.  There has been a steady stream of graphics updates, feature additions, bug-fixes and translation work over the past two years.  If you're just waiting for something "official" then you're missing out -- and that's a shame. 

First of all - thank you for your work on the project. I've already checked other treads and found out some of your mods.

I've never used any mods before, but I really like the Morroblivion idea, as I found vanilla Morrowind to be pretty dated in terms of interface, combat system, character speed, lvl-up system, quest markers, map etc. Can you sum up which mods in which order should I install to get most complete Morroblivion expirience? Any guides on instalation will be useful too, as I have no idea how it all works.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Unfortunately, Oblivion is

Unfortunately, Oblivion is notorious for being very difficult to mod for new users and even for experienced modders who have only used Nexus Mod Manager.  From my own experience, trying to figure out the different mod managers and realizing that their mod formats were often incompatible with each other was rather frustrating. 

Diana TES GoTH's Guide to Modding Morroblivion is very thorough and has a lot of step by step instructions with her own tips and tricks.  It can be very overwhelming, but if you put in the effort to follow the steps to install the required components all the way through installing Morroblvion v064, you will have a good working system.  Then you can skim the rest of the guide to see if there are any other mods you are interested in.

I'll try to start a thread with my recommended Morroblivion LITE mod setup in a few days.  My personal barebones list includes Oblivion Reloaded, Morroblivion-Fixes and Werewolf-Redone but that setup will still look outdated without some of the additional graphics replacers (OCO2, clothing replacers, body replacers, creature replacers, ENB etc).

Amiko Novich
Amiko Novich's picture
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

Diana TES GoTH's Guide to Modding Morroblivion is very thorough and has a lot of step by step instructions with her own tips and tricks.  It can be very overwhelming, but if you put in the effort to follow the steps to install the required components all the way through installing Morroblvion v064, you will have a good working system.  Then you can skim the rest of the guide to see if there are any other mods you are interested in.

I'll try to start a thread with my recommended Morroblivion LITE mod setup in a few days.  My personal barebones list includes Oblivion Reloaded, Morroblivion-Fixes and Werewolf-Redone but that setup will still look outdated without some of the additional graphics replacers (OCO2, clothing replacers, body replacers, creature replacers, ENB etc).

Well, it's really overwhelming) I will, probably, try it later. But your lite mod setup will be highly appreciated.

I'm also curious about Russian localization - I've heard that it exists for ver. 0,64, but I fear it could break any other fixes. Should it be okay if I will install clear version of Morroblivion, then localization, and then all other modes?

Also, isn't it possible to unite all your (and, may be, not only your) mods and release them as an unofficial 0,65 ver. of Morroblivion? It looks like you and some other people made a great job releasing a lot of useful mods - don't you want to take this project's future in your hands?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Several of the other active

Several of the other active Morroblivion forum members are very knowledgeable about translation mods and compatibility.  I would ask them about load order.

Regarding making an unofficial v065, I may bring it up for forum discussion in the future but right now I want to focus on completing my current major project: full conversion of Tamriel Rebuilt to Morroblivion.

Amiko Novich
Amiko Novich's picture
Thanks a lot and good luck

Thanks a lot and good luck with that!

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
FYI, I have unofficially

FYI, I have unofficially announced a new Unofficial Morroblivion Patch project.

The goal is to merge all fixes/patches which were posted since the release of v64 (around Jan 1, 2016).

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
ANNOUNCEMENT:

ANNOUNCEMENT:  The Morroblivion Unofficial Patch 2017-Nov-22 has now been released. 

It contains nearly all bugfixes posted since the release of Morroblivion v064.  You will need to start a new game to use this patch, so for people who want to continue using old saved games, please find the old individual patches at the 2017 Active Bugs and BugFixes List.

Pages