Pages

60 posts / 0 new
Last post
rickstone
rickstone's picture
Also, I just noticed that

Also, I just noticed that something else doesn't seem right.  I found the 3rd barrier ring and put it on.  The ring icon shows up in the spell window as if I am ready to cast it, though this is a constant effect.  That made me think to look at another constant effect that should be in effect.  I put on the Belt of Orc's Strength (or something close to that) and I have no effect from it in the current effects tab.  Though I do have a current effect from the full set of armor I just enchanted.  

Not sure if this is related to UCWUS or not, but it's a bummer.

rickstone
rickstone's picture
Also, I just noticed that

Removed double post.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
I found the 3rd barrier ring

I found the 3rd barrier ring and put it on.  The ring icon shows up in the spell window as if I am ready to cast it

Umm... that's what supposed to happen. It's a "cast when used" item not a constant effect.

Just to clarify, do you understand what this mod is supposed to do, right?

Also, post your load order, there might be a conflict somewhere.

JustAnotherDisgrace
JustAnotherDisgrace's picture
Well, it doesnt work for me,

Well, it doesnt work for me, i got the "Scamp Slinker Belt" (ff000992) and i do not get a dummy spell for it in my section of spells...

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
The Number is a False Number

The Number is a False Number All Numbers in Morroblivion Start With ( 01 )

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
JustAnotherDisgrace wrote

JustAnotherDisgrace wrote:

Well, it doesnt work for me, i got the "Scamp Slinker Belt" (ff000992) and i do not get a dummy spell for it in my section of spells...

"Dummy spells" which show up in your Spells tab is not a feature of UCWUS.  If you want that feature, then you must install the latest version of Morroblivion-Fixes.  Without Morroblivion-Fixes enabled, UCWUS works by changing the active spell icon when you first equip an enchanted item that uses the Cast-When-Used system. 

However: There is a bug in the unfixed Morroblivion v064, "Scamp Slinker Belt" (01017E34) needs to be patched with Morroblivion-Fixes to enable UCWUS support.  So without Morroblivion-Fixes, the Scamp Slinker Belt does not do anything. (actually, it may have the bugged behavior of casting Summon Scamp every time you Unequip then ReEquip it).

JustAnotherDisgrace
Thanks for linking the Fixes

Thanks for linking the Fixes thread! I will download all of them to make my game even better now! Thanks!

JustAnotherDisgrace
Sooo i just installed the

EDIT: first i was thinking this is a bug but then i realized there are ESP`s for this idk why tho xD its funny i misslooked it.

AttachmentSize
Image icon screenshot_3.png1.78 MB
Image icon screenshot_1.png1.86 MB
Image icon screenshot_2.png1.78 MB
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
You probably already fixed

You probably already fixed this: morroblivion-magic-fixes must be moved BELOW Lost Magic OBME on the load order.

Pages