Pages

202 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mehh
Mehh's picture
Huh? The link worked for me,

Huh? The link worked for me, I am downloading it at the moment.

llde
llde's picture
I don't know becouse this is

I don't know becouse this is happening, but when i try to download the file the site say to me that I must sign up. Maybe is this?

Mehh
Mehh's picture
So sign up? It's free and

So sign up? It's free and takes like less than a minute.

Wabbajack
Wabbajack's picture
I really wish SB uploaded the

I really wish SB uploaded the last files, I want this mod.

Sjors Boomschors
Sjors Boomschors's picture
Contributor
I am still working on getting

I am still working on getting the last package uploaded.

Sjors Boomschors
Contributor
I would like to request the

I would like to request the Morroblivion site administrator to fix up the first post of this topic.

Sjors Boomschors
Contributor
I have finaly finished uploading the packages.

I have finaly finished uploading the packages.

Morroblivion_Dialogue_File_Archive_v2.0.rar

http://www.4shared.com/rar/4LO8hBGk/Morroblivion_Dialogue_File_Arc.html

Morroblivion_Imperial_F_v2.0.rar (1.7GB)

http://www.4shared.com/rar/GM3DBXwV/Morroblivion_Imperial_F_v20.html

Morroblivion_Imperial_M_v2.0.rar (1.7GB)
http://www.4shared.com/rar/gSBxdQe4/Morroblivion_Imperial_M_v20.html

Wabbajack
Wabbajack's picture
This is awesome SB.

This is awesome SB.

stijmunkey
stijmunkey's picture
Contributor
Donor
so whats all included in that

so whats all included in that first file? Im not sure i downloaded that one correctly, but as for the imperial male and female files ive got them and gave a quick test and they seem to be working perfectly, is there a progress report on the other races, is this even still being developed, ive got a lot of npcs to help convert for skywind but i just downloaded morroblivion for the first time so im trying to split my time between playing it and helping with those npcs, but anyways ive just started playing so ive got a lot of play time ahead of me so i would be happy to help test this, i just need to know what i should be looking for!

Dave B
Dave B's picture
dialogueExport.txt Idea
If a "dialogueExport.txt" is what is needed for this project to move forward, then what about splitting it into bite size chunks so that it can be exported then recombined. It is certainly possible, using Tes4edit to hack Morrowind_ob.esm into as many pieces as needed so that each piece would only contain a subset of the text needed to export. I could certainly do this; I have a great deal of experience hacking things with Tes4edit, or you could do it yourself. 1. Backup, Backup, Backup. 2. In a COPY of Morrowind_ob.esm, use Tes4Edit to chop away everything Except the Dialog, Quests, and NPC's. ---> Do Not change the name of the mod, or anything else about it. The ID's must remain the Same. ---> Use this Dialog-Only Copy of Morrowind_ob.esm as the base. There are 3,889 Dialog Topics in Morrowind_ob.esm 3. Now, from the Dialog-Only COPY of Morrowind_ob.esm, use Tes4Edit to chop away all the dialog EXCEPT the first 500 or so Topics. Open this in the CS, which will squawk like hell because of missing stuff. Ignore the errors, save, Quit, Reopen so that it doesn't squawk and you don't have to say "Yes to All". 4. Try doing whatever you need to export this thing. 5. If that doesn't work, try using the first 300 Dialog Topics. 6. Once 10 or 20 or however many is necessary text files have been created, a text editor can be used to stitch them back together, and Viola! Complete dialogueExport.txt file. What, exactly, would I need to do to export this "dialogueExport.txt" file? You obviously don't mean File -> Export -> Dialog, because that creates a 23,877 line text file in less than a second, not the Hours you are referring to and then... crash.
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
That is a good idea Dave, I

That is a good idea Dave, I will give it a try and see if I can somehow get the dialogue lines for "MorroDefaultQuest". 

Here is the spreadsheet that I currently for the dialogue.  (My journey to create that sheet is detailed in this thread.)

Sjors Boomschors
Contributor
The moment Thermador gets a

The moment Thermador gets a 100% finished spreadsheet of the Morroblivion dialogue I will optimize the Computer-Generated-Voiced-Dialogue package, resulting in one easy to download and install base mod for Morroblivion, and hopefully one for Skywind aswell.

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Sjors, right now, that

Sjors, right now, that version is about as finished as I expect to get. 

I'm not sure we'll ever be able to get the dialog lines that apply to multiple NPCs.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
thermador wrote:Sjors, right

thermador wrote:

Sjors, right now, that version is about as finished as I expect to get. 

I'm not sure we'll ever be able to get the dialog lines that apply to multiple NPCs.

Thermador Did you get chance to try what Dave B  said about pulling all Dialog out..

Wayne

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Dialog

Did what Dave B explaned need some one to tell me if it is all the Dialog..

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
FormID 01

Cleaned up all FormID so there is only 01 FormId left do you want the .txt file..

tinymight
tinymight's picture
Is this still working?

Is this still working?  Hasn't been a post since November 2012, so I'm wondering if it would be worth trying this ... or if I should wait for the full version of Voice Acting.(http://morroblivion.com/forums/skywind/skywind-development/3022)

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Working

Links down Below Dated 11\01\2012 still working

Sjors Boomschors
Contributor
Project is on hold: There

Project is on hold:
There will be no further updates on this project, unless, a complete Morroblivion dialogue database file shows up containing all spoken voice lines.

Without such file the total size will exceed 45GB in voice files. There by rendering a full install and download to demanding.

The current files will be converted to the Skyrim standard to be used in the Skywind project when all quests and dialogue are included.

sphanlon
sphanlon's picture
Sjors Boomschors

Sjors Boomschors wrote:

Project is on hold:
There will be no further updates on this project, unless, a complete Morroblivion dialogue database file shows up containing all spoken voice lines.

Without such file the total size will exceed 45GB in voice files. There by rendering a full install and download to demanding.

The current files will be converted to the Skyrim standard to be used in the Skywind project when all quests and dialogue are included.

So roxon_55's file didn't help? And I'm confused about one thing. Your release seems to only be the Imperial voices, but thermador's spreadsheet has all unique dialogue, regardless of race. None of that is included in your files? I know you can't do the general stuff said by multiple characters, but the special quest dialogue is there in the excel file. I know I'm missing something.

Sjors Boomschors
Contributor
As far as I know my package

As far as I know the package contains all dialogue used in Morroblivion [thermador's spreadsheet], I do not think anything is missing. If something is missing then please point it out.

I named the package Imperial because the voice set used to produce it sounds Imperial. There are more lines in the imperial package then the imperial race needs to have. Only that way I can be 100% sure that when this package is used on all races all NPC’s have 100% audio dialogue.

It’s currently the job of the user to copy the male / female imperial packages over into the rest of there race folders.

1.7GB * 2sex * 13race = 44,3 GB in files.

Due to the lack of optimization the project is on hold, until I know which files are for which specific race.

Shasow
Shasow's picture
This sounds a lot better than

This sounds a lot better than I thought it would, good job. And I'd be more than happy to download 45GB if it meant I'd have voices for all races.

Nebbie
Nebbie's picture
I would like to point out two

I would like to point out two things:

1-Copying the files to each folder causes a massive amount of redundant data. You should use symbolic links (yes, Windows has these, they're just not available without the command line for some reason. You can also get a program that modifies the right-click menue to have symbolic link creation an option.) that just point to the files in the imperial folder.

2-The links in the first post are broken. While it seems there are working links on this page of replies, the first post really should be updated to have working links.

It's a shame that this ran into a roadblock like that. Ironic even that the shared dialog tree between genders and races that likely reduced work and file sizes significantly in the original game has led directly to voicework needing too much work and ridiculous filesizes.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Links

If you read down the Page Number 17 the Links Still work

Are now are 18

Sjors Boomschors
Contributor
The use of “NTSF Symbolic

The use of “NTSF Symbolic links” is a very good idea. Unfortunately distribution of those links is pointless, every one uses different folder names and drive numbers, the links would not be compatible. Even the creation of such links is not very easy, for now I am unable to do so.

The links on the first page cant be corrected by me, page one has been moved and changed by the administrators.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
I updated the links for you.

I updated the links for you.

Nebbie
Nebbie's picture
I meant for the person

I meant for the person downloading to create the symbolic links. Ambiguous pronoun usage on my part there.

grumpycat
grumpycat's picture
Should Steven Hawking sign up

Should Steven Hawking sign up here or in voice acting?

Mr Pacman
Mr Pacman's picture
Created an account to post

Created an account to post this. My brother was really happy when I installed Morroblivion for him, but he doesn't like reading in games. The silent bits bothered him. So I looked into this, and after reading all of the posts. I see people mention 40GB installs, and others mentioned symbolic links. So I spent today cobbling together a batch file on Windows using notepad++. Just unzip the bat into the same root folder holding the male and female voice folders. Will run with just left click. It will back up all of your voice files, install the computer voices, and then create all of the symbolic links for you. I hope this tool makes it easier for people to install this. And feel free to edit it in anyway, it's copyright free. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31880062/CGVDTOOL.zip

AttachmentSize
Package icon CGVDTOOL.zip2.53 KB
Kradia
Kradia's picture
I must say, I was wary of the

I must say, I was wary of the .bat so I turned it into a .txt file and checked it out and I'd just like to say... Nice code. I'll attempt to use it now, but if everything works I'll be very happy, for you and the original mod creator.

Sjors Boomschors
Contributor
This is a very nice thing to

This is a very nice thing to have indeed. I did check out the use “Symbolic Links” after some one mentioning it, but I never got it setup and working. Hopefully your tool will help others in setting it up. I will look into this when I continue to working on the voices.

Hori
Hori's picture
The Symbolic Links work

The Symbolic Links work perfectly and my voice files only take up 5.04Gb, basically what you have to do is to:

1.) Make a folder in Data\Sound\Voice\Morrowind_ob.esm called "EVERYONE" and two subfolders, "F", and "M"

2.) Move all contents from the "F" folders from each race to "EVERYONE/F" and from "M" to "EVERYONE/M" and delete the original folder of that race

2.1) Download and copy the contents from the Voice Acting mod if you haven't already

3.) Copy the generated voice files, choose NO when it asks to overwrite

4.) Create a Symbolic Link from "EVERYONE/F" to each race folder, calling it "F" and do it for "M" too

If you don't know how to make symbolic links then you can use a tool that I made a long time ago: http://www.filedropper.com/appsymboliclinkcreator

bhorton22
bhorton22's picture
I tried reading all the posts

I tried reading all the posts, in case I missed it I apologize in advance. But, could someone tell me which program/tool you are using to generate the voice files (computer generated)?

Sjors Boomschors
Contributor
Text-To-Speech Engine:

Text-To-Speech Engine:
NextUp - TextAloud v3.0.8
http://www.nextup.com/download.html

Text-To-Speech Voice:
IVONA 2 - Brian (UK English)
http://www.ivona.com/en/voices/

Quorwyf
Quorwyf's picture
Can someone re-upload the

Can someone re-upload the voice files please?

Novica
Novica's picture
Quorwyf wrote:

Quorwyf wrote:

Can someone re-upload the voice files please?

I second this.

kasmar45
kasmar45's picture
Is there a reason these files

Is there a reason these files could not be uploaded to the nexus, instead of the 4share site which just wants to load a bunch of junk on my computer.

Acleacius
Acleacius's picture
Thanks for all your work on

Thanks for all your work on this mod ! :)

[quote=kasmar45]<p>Is there a reason these files could not be uploaded to the nexus, instead of the 4share site which just wants to load a bunch of junk on my computer.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>[/quote] It says the link is no good anymore. No idea what's up with installing crap from 4share, but it doesn't sound safe at all.

You raised a really good point, is there some animosity with Nexus? Nexus isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination but constantly losing all these files is nutz. The 3+ gig of voiced files for Morroblivion and now 3.5 gig of computer generated voice files, which I'm sure is just the tip of the iceberg, of lost data. So I'd like to know, what the hell, also. How can this be worth losing FOREVER, versus dealing with whatever pain in the ass problems Nexus causes?

Thanks for any links to the files and/or answers about wth is going on? ;)

Babosh89
Babosh89's picture
these links arent valid

these links arent valid anymore can you mayb fix ths  cant download the female or the complete dialouge versions?

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Copy Links out of .txt file

Copy Links out of .txt file ,into Browser and Download the 14 files, 13 at 185,547  ,1 file at 74,529  ,into a Temp Directory  then Run the First file ( Imperial_F_M_morroblivion1.part01.exe ) will Create the .7z file Extract this and you will have SB files....

Any Problems will Links post a Comment so it can be Corrected..

If SB wishes I can Remove....

AttachmentSize
Plain text icon sb_imperial_dialoguef_m.txt1.24 KB
Fragholio
Fragholio's picture
Any chance you would have a

Any chance you would have a copy of the

"Morroblivion_Dialogue_File_Archive_v2.0.rar"

file, Roxon?  I'm so close to trying this that I can taste it!

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Fragholio wrote:

Fragholio wrote:

Any chance you would have a copy of the

"Morroblivion_Dialogue_File_Archive_v2.0.rar"

file, Roxon?  I'm so close to trying this that I can taste it!

Morroblivion_Dialogue_File_Archive_v2.0.rar is a 4kb file all it is,is a Directory Structure which is in the .bsa files.

also in Morroblivion_conversations.

greventlv
greventlv's picture
I have a sickness, and the

I have a sickness, and the only cure is working links!
I'll upload and seed for torrents if someone can get me the files.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
greventlv wrote:

greventlv wrote:

I have a sickness, and the only cure is working links!
I'll upload and seed for torrents if someone can get me the files.

Have you tried roxon_55's last post? https://tesrenewal.com/comment/83911#comment-83911

I have verified that the links still work - just make sure you start the copying the links at "http:" and not the "001_".

Update:
I've confirmed that the 14-part Rar set by roxon_55 still works perfectly.  Thanks, roxon_55!  Running the "-part01.exe" file will merge the Rar set into a 2.5gb Rar containing both male and female imperial voices.  The fully expanded size of the voice files is about 4.4gb...  Since it's computer generated, the "recording quality" is far superior to most of the files from the Morroblivion Voice-Acted mod.  Some might also argue that the "voice-acting" from the computer-generated files is superior in some cases too. 

Other posts have already mentioned the lack of optimization in these files: basically, every single dialog line in Morrowind was generated as an imperial male voice and then again as an imperial female voice.  So you can look through the files and play Caius Cosades' dialog line to see how he would sound like as a female.  If there is enough interest, I could look into creating a script which can match each dialog line to the appropriate race and class -- copying and renaming each file as needed and then deleting all the unused files (like female Caius).

Dmaskell92
Dmaskell92's picture
https://www.youtube.com/watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwttyi9pVGQ
A little video of this mod in action, it's great thank you.

reigenxd3
reigenxd3's picture
"Das Link zur verlangten

"Das Link zur verlangten Datei ist nicht gültig."

something wong with the link?

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Which 1 is not Working, I

Which 1 is not Working, I Started the First file ,Went to Download no Prob.

reigenxd3
reigenxd3's picture
everyone look like this http:

everyone look like this http://prntscr.com/f7noau

do i need make a accound first?

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Only do the Link, not the

Only do the Link, not the Number at the Begining

( http ) on.

reigenxd3
reigenxd3's picture
sorry not good at english

sorry not good at english what that mean?

https://www.4shared.com/rar/GM3DBXwV/

Morroblivion_Imperial_F_v20.html

is the link

what "Number at the Begining" mean 

Pages