331 posts / 0 new
Last post
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
roxon_55 wrote: What is your

roxon_55 wrote:

What is your players Sneak level you are asked to give him an Honorable Death as it was in Morrowind if Sneak not high enough and useing at least 35 Chameleon and killed him with 1 hit it is classed as murder then Guards will Attack you, There is no Honor in Killing him in any other way.

Exactly.  The problem with the Morag Tong questline is that the Oblivion engine can't evaluate the script fast enough to set everything right so that the writ works.

The Morag Tong questline DOES work, however, as long as you kill everyone without being seen.  And the writs should work, as long as you can avoid having the guard bust you right away.  Run away from him, give Oblivion's engine some time to figure out what's going on, and then you should be able to use the writs. 

I know, it's not perfect.  But it's the best we've been able to come up with.

ishiharaseth
ishiharaseth's picture
Morrowind_ob Version 0.58

The .exe isn't working. Although I'm on a Mac, I'm experienced with Wine and have had no problems with any other part of the installation process prior to trying to run the Morrowind_ob executable. I even ran a modded version of Morrowind through a Wine Wrapper flawlessly for some time before I discovered the project.

The .exe refuses to run whether it's through Wine or in a Wrapper. Can someone offer me some insight? Hoping it's something really simple that I've overlooked...

Update: Out of curiosity, I tried to run the .exe on a virtualized Windows environment. Got an initialization error: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Press OK to terminate the application."

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Executable

When i read your post yesterday i did Re_download the Master file from Above to make shore download was not Corrupted Unpack and runs on Windows (Vista) no Problems

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Installer requires MS .Net

Installer requires MS .Net Framework, so if you don't have it, that may be your problem.

ishiharaseth
ishiharaseth's picture
I was afraid of the installer

I was afraid of the installer relying on .NET. There's no other way to get the items packed in the .exe?

If not, I'll concede and run it on Boot Camp. *sigh*

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
There's no other way to get

There's no other way to get the items packed in the .exe?

No, not from this site.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
dotnetframework for MAC

http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page

Could start here do a search on above title

could be a good place to start readng

vvancev
vvancev's picture
Thermador and all of the

Thermador and all of the other contributors towards Morroblivion: thank you. :)

Blessings of Akatosh upon ye.

alex3rd1
alex3rd1's picture
downloading help

hey im sorry to complain and i hate to ask this, but i am completely clueless when it comes to working with files and moving them around and stuff.... so i want to know if you could possibly make a video and post it with visual instructions on downloading it, i dont know if the type of operating system u use matters, but i have windows 7 please help im sorry to ask this :(

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Doloading

http://www.westbyte.com/ida/?source=ida1

Do not need video on how to Download would end up miss leading like the Videos on installing

Download Download Manager from this Link (Right Click Open in New Window ) Install

When installed , If it doesnt put an Icon on Bottom Right on your Start Bar,, Got to

Start\Programs\Internet Download Accelerator\ Directory and start It There,,

When Running Icon on Bottom Right ,, Right Click icon Tick on ( Browser Intergration )

Then come Back to Here Download from Alternative Link Which is on This Site Let it Download the 2.6gig for you Put File in C:\Downloads where you can find It

EnvyDeveloper
EnvyDeveloper's picture
There's Morroblivion Tutorial

There's Morroblivion Tutorial and Review by GeneralLotz on Youtube. He goes step by step, what you need to do. :)

honeymaidgraham
honeymaidgraham's picture
This guide was easy to follow

This guide was easy to follow my installation went like a charm.. nothing but thank you's here for all the hard work put into this.. I cant wait to play Skywind..

Judassem
Judassem's picture
Hi! I have been playing

Hi! I have been playing Oblivion with FCOM Superpack for a couple of weeks. I want to integrate Morrowind into my existing game. Can I install Morroblivion to my already FCOM'd game? Or should Morroblivion be installed on a completely vanilla Oblivion installation? My current Oblivion setup is quite crash free (it crashes only once in 1-2 hours) as it is. Would it turn into CTDblivion with Morroblivion?

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Morroblivion doesn't conflict

Morroblivion doesn't conflict with FCOM (and 99% of other mods) and can be installed at any time.

NeHoMaR
NeHoMaR's picture
The first file of the quote

The first file of the quote is v057 and not v058, I am downloading, not tested inside files yet.

If you have v056 or v057, just get the new .ESM master file and overwrite the old one, and also the new resource file and overwrite the old files.

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Sorry I forgot to update that

Sorry I forgot to update that link.  It is fixed now.  You should download the v058 master file, not the v057 version.

steph
steph's picture
any word on why the ver 59

any word on why the ver 59 morroblivion master points the longbow (and several others) to "C:\Oblivion\Data\meshes\Morroblivion\weapons\bows" bur there are no nifs in the folder?

Is there a resource update?  The download folder references ver 58 of the master ... not ver 59.

Ohh wel .. I'll just reload ver 55. Newer versions need too many "fixes"

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
http://www.mediafire.com/view

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?yeb2bwed7gb99bj

Might have to Check your installation  Screen Shot  of Meshes\Morroblivion\Weapons\Bows\longbow.nif

Screenshot is  in TES4Edit and Windows of Directory Structor showing Bows Directory

Checked Thermador Complete Installation V058 Bows Directory has bonemoldbow.nif,  bowofshadows.nif, longbow.nif ,  shortbow.nif files are in Directory Structor

steph
steph's picture
I wish someone would actually

I wish someone would actually read the post ...

so ver 59 is scrap?

ed: (2minutes later)
I see ver 59 is no longer available.  It's nice to be confused ...

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
No V059 is not Scrap, put

No V059 is not Scrap, put V059 Master in V058 installation

the Pic is Of V059 Master, and i Did Check V058 Complete installation  

to make shore the .nif were in the 2.6gig  file V058 so you do not need any Extra files

Redownloaded  V059 Master file Still working

No Prob i will continue on with V059

Checked all Files under Weapons in V059 with TES4Edit No Weapons  have References to C:\Oblivion

All Reference are to ( Weapons\morro) or  (Morroblivion\Weapons)

steph
steph's picture
it's ok. I went back to ver

it's ok. I went back to ver 55. It works fine.

ed:
I noticed that the "Morroblivion v058.7z" no longer exists at the download site. Too big for google to handle?

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Download Directly From

Download Directly From Alternative Link  above

you  might have been looking for  Morroblivion_V058_Resource-Update longbow.nif is in it

You can download it from V059 link under Seperate Files

steph
steph's picture
too many files in too many

too many files in too many places.

I just made a new longbow. It was quicker ...

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
You must be Missing a Lot

You must be Missing a Lot Files in you Game if you are running V055

What happened to Installing  Additional Support Files 2 For V056,V057

Morroblivion_V055_Resource_Fixpack, or The Version for V056 Resource Fixpack,

Plus V058 Resource Update   Plus Thermador put out MorroblivionAdditionalFiles2_V058

By Keeping these files Update you would not have Missing Meshes

SnJester
SnJester's picture
Not sure if I've screwed

Not sure if I've screwed something up but when it comes to the main Oblivion load screen the UI doesn't show up to choose anything, even after waiting 20min.

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
SnJester wrote: Not sure if

SnJester wrote:

Not sure if I've screwed something up but when it comes to the main Oblivion load screen the UI doesn't show up to choose anything, even after waiting 20min.

Main menu not appearing can be caused by a number of things, and it can happen in all bethesda games from Morrowind to Fallout 3 to Skyrim. 

Often it is caused by a problem with the load order, or a problem with a darnified UI or other UI mod installation.

scotty333555666
scotty333555666's picture
i was wondering if would be

i was wondering if would be able to repack Morroblivion as one rar file. including all optional files all required files and a more in depth readme im writing myslef then upload it here as one file or one of the project leads could check it then upload it

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
i was wondering if would be

i was wondering if would be able to repack Morroblivion as one rar file. including all optional files all required files

Um... How is that different from thermador's Complete Installation?
Also, v060 will have repackaged assets anyway, so you might want to wait.

dabberd
dabberd's picture
This is quite the mod! 

This is quite the mod!  However, when I ran the Master File Installer it didn't recognize my Morrowind directory.  I had the Morrowind code patch installed and when I put back the original Morrowind file the Master file Installer worked. Otherwise the installation went well ( once I dusted off the brain cobwebs for Wrye Bash

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
A Fix  For people Running the

A Fix

For people Running the Complete Installation,  have setup Complete Installation on  Wife Computer, she is running around Solstheim.   All the Barrows Have Purple Textures in Side.. Checked Meshes, Meshes are Directed to( Morro\i\jmrock) and Ordered Directory.. in File are Meshes\Textures with Meshes that are Re_directed to (Morro\i\TxUBMUrockUv02\TxUBMUtombU02) and other Meshes\Textures to Solve the Purple

Pages

Topic locked