Pages

73 posts / 0 new
Last post
qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
I'm afraid I don't understand

I'm afraid I don't understand your question.

This is the list of mods for Morroblivion. What does it have to do with Nexus? Morroblivion is not even allowed there.

Acechadora
Acechadora's picture
Just as a personal opinion,

Just as a personal opinion, it would be nice so see merged into main file the following optional mods:

Clothing Galore by qwertyasdfgh (Beautiful work).
Focuses on remaking Morrowind clothes close to original design.
Based on HGEC female body and Roberts V5 male body.

Armored Skeletons by qwertyasdfgh (More lore friendly skeleton variations, very well done).
Adds skeleton variants wearing Morrowind armor.

Voiced Greetings and Combat  started by robertneville777, completed by Brainslasher (awesome contribution)
Adds back all Morrowind's voiced greetings and other dialogue lines.

Thanks for sharing these and all the rest optional mods.

Brainslasher
Brainslasher's picture
Contributor
I can't speak for the other

I can't speak for the other mods but voiced Greetings is still being worked on, there are some issues with disease greetings and a few other quirks I'd like to sort out.

ForgottenGod
ForgottenGod's picture
hey to make the Morroblivion

hey to make the Morroblivion time thing smoother, you should make some Oblivion gates open in Morrowind, and make/use some towns/cities like kvatch, in Morrowind.

It would make sense, since the daedra are in every game anyway . With Skyblivion, someone should make a mod for alternate start. You start in Cyrodil, and you get out of prison and stuff, then the story leads you to cross the border into skyrim, which gets you arrested. And hence forth.

OR

You do the regular thing.

ALSO

you should make it so, sense dragons are alive, there are dragons in Cyrodil, OR make it so the oblivion gate/planes are still there.

ALSO

In Skywind make it so there are dragons in Morrowind if there not already there.

I know I'm asking alot, but these things will take The Merges to a whole new level. Suddenly, it will feel like your playing at the same time as the actual game

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
An ( .esp ) Replacer for a

An ( .esp ) Replacer for a Seyda Neen Player House, Can Not find it in Listing Above Under Houses.

Not shore there was 1 one by Bigfoot343 for Seyda Neen

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Morroblivion-XP is in Archive

No Problems , do you only Need Oblivion-XP now No other files

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
I have no idea why are you

I have no idea why are you posting this, especially here.

Oblivion XP is supported within the master-file starting from v063 (as indicated in changelog). Using files from 2010 will result in lots of broken quests.

shaggoth
shaggoth's picture
i'd like to replace death

i'd like to replace death with world transfer :) like new game started in morrowind, on the ship, then you got killed you awaken in oblivion prison, and later death just acts like that portal mod you have here already.

what do you think? weird or cool? :)

bhorton22
bhorton22's picture
Can someone tell me what

Can someone tell me what happened to the 'Alternate Start and World Transport' mod? It was under the 'Transport between worlds' tab, but now is no longer there.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Can someone tell me what

Can someone tell me what happened to the 'Alternate Start and World Transport' mod? It was under the 'Transport between worlds' tab, but now is no longer there.

It is no longer compatible with the current master, so I removed the link. Use thermador's Chargen and Transport mod instead.

munterberg
munterberg's picture
Hi, can I check how far the

Hi, can I check how far the voice acting for Morroblivion has progressed? I installed Morroblivion Voice 0.5 but couldn't get any voice acting for the Imperial guards or Sellus Gravius at the start of the game.

Also, how is the compatibility between Voice 0.5 and Morrowind_ob - Conversation.bsa? I noticed that the latter comes automatically with the installation of Morroblivion?

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Hi, can I check how far the

Hi, can I check how far the voice acting for Morroblivion has progressed? I installed Morroblivion Voice 0.5 but couldn't get any voice acting for the Imperial guards or Sellus Gravius at the start of the game.

Also, how is the compatibility between Voice 0.5 and Morrowind_ob - Conversation.bsa? I noticed that the latter comes automatically with the installation of Morroblivion?

Morrowind_ob - Conversation adds voiced lines from original Morrowind - things that NPC say when you pass by, for example. It's pretty much complete and updated for the latest version of the master file.

The other voice acting mod attempted to add new voice acting for all dialogues, but it was only for a few NPCs and is now long abandoned. You can try installing it on the latest version of Morroblivion, just don't activate the esp which comes with it.

junkacc
junkacc's picture
Could someone tell me which

Could someone tell me which of the converted clothing collections have the least amount of trouble with missing 1st person meshes and most complete?

I would like to make them seamless as I've done for the oblivion clothing I uploaded on nexus.

The caveat being, they must be robert male v5 and hgec.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Well, my replacer is based on

Well, my replacer is based on Robert's male and HGEC. It's not complete though, but it's also the only one which is still being worked on.

KillFoJoy...InSkyrim
KillFoJoy...InSkyrim's picture
qwerty are you still working

qwerty are you still working on the AI project?

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
qwerty are you still working

qwerty are you still working on the AI project?

Yes, as part of the main mod.

JB.
JB.'s picture
Glad to hear you're still

Glad to hear you're still working on Morroblivion, V65 on the horizon?

Saggaris
Saggaris's picture
qwertyasdfgh wrote:

qwertyasdfgh wrote:

...This is the list of mods for Morroblivion. What does it have to do with Nexus? Morroblivion is not even allowed there.

Ooooops, I've had a Morroblivion mod 'Gilnith's Shack' on Nexus for a year or two now without knowing this, I would have put it here but I was unsure of how to add or even offer it, if it was not for the help of David Budreck it would not have been done, and if not for Morroblivion there would have been no need.

If you feel it a worthy addition to the list then prod me and point me at what to do!

As ever Pete.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Could some Check the Mod List

Could some Check the Mod List Section I cannot Open the File Structure.

Edit Fixed was ie 10

Diana TES GotH
Diana TES GotH's picture
I am attempting to write a

I deleted this comment as when I attempted to edit my comment, it posted it twice. My apologies.

Diana TES GotH
Diana TES GotH's picture
I am attempting to write a

I am attempting to write a guide for Modding Morroblivion using Windows 10. I just want to clarify that when I reference mods from this list, they have NOT been included in the latest Morroblivion v064 Complete download. The reason I ask is because most of the mods were created around 2011. It has been difficult to determine this when I review each page (including the comments) as they do not identify if they have been merged into the latest Morroblivion v064 Complete. 

I was however able to determine that qwertyasdfgh's mods at https://tesrenewal.com/forums/morroblivion-mod-releases/wip-morroblivion-enhanced-edition have not yet been merged. He does an excellent job of identifying which of his mods have been merged, and which of his mods have not been merged to the latest Morroblivion downloads.

Thank you in advance to anyone who responds with the information needed to this comment.

Diana TES GotH
Diana TES GotH's picture
So far I think I have figured

So far I think I have figured out that "Blight Disease System Restored", "Universal Cast-When-Used System", "Chargen and Transport", "Voiced Greetings and Combat", and "Morroblivion Environment" have all been merged into the latest v064.

The Voice Over mods are outdated, and "Oblivionized Enchants" is incompatible with the latest v064.

If I am incorrect, please let me know. Hopefully others who are interested in downloading some of these amazing mods will see this comment so that they will also know which mods to avoid downloading.

Pages