7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oldwolf58
Oldwolf58's picture
[RELZ] Abandoned Lighthouse player home

http://www.mediafire.com/?6zzytanhgd0vz2d

Above is the link to my player home. It's an abandoned lighthouse on the same little island as the abandoned hut. It has it's own map marker and is fully pathed inside and out so your companions shouldn't be bumping into everything. The furniture is all useable and all containers are non respawning so your stored goods are safe. For those who haven't found the abandoned hut its on a little island off the coast due west of Caldera. It isn't brightly lit in most of the home except the main living area. But then there are enough lanterns laying about to fix that ;)

9-3-11 12:32EST ... New version uploaded. Exterior of lighthouse is larger now. All the flora has been anchored properly and new exterior doors have been installed. Still a slight descrepancy between exterior/interior size but not much.

Edited by: thermador on 09/28/2011 - 09:11
Darth South
Darth South's picture
I liked it very much,

I liked it very much, especially the Azura statue :D

Oldwolf58
Oldwolf58's picture
Thanks

I thought that since the story line was about you being chosen by Azura for a special task that her statue was appropriate, plus I really couldn't figure out what to do with that corner lol :D

Clint
Clint's picture
Thanks Oldwolf, I like it!

Thanks Oldwolf, I like it! The only thing that kinda bugs me is the fact that the tower is small on the outside, but huge on the inside....

But other than that, I really like it! Cozy, out of the way, and lots of room.

Also like the Azura's statue.

Oldwolf58
Oldwolf58's picture
thanks Robert

The cicular interior portion is the actual interior for the tower. The square lower section is what I made and the tower from the outside has a square lower portion but it wasn't supposed to have a room in it. That's the section that is suppose to just be slid into the ground. It is a bit off sized but I didn't want to make the exterior to large for the island it was on. Think of it as magic .... interior expansion thru magic. LOL

I also found that I accidentally left a couple of tree mushrooms hanging in mid air outside which I'm going to fix and replace the current one with. I'll see if I can't tweak the size of the tower a little without making it look too big for the island. It should be up fairly soon.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
A replacement ( .esp ) with

A replacement ( .esp ) with Corrected Lighting and a Couple other Placements.

Acleacius
Acleacius's picture
Thanks for your work on this

Thanks for your work on this mod !

Thanks to roxon 55 for the fix and link !