45 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oldwolf58
Oldwolf58's picture
[RELZ] MorrOblivion Clothing For Female HGEC Body

http://www.mediafire.com/?nq8a4j1b18f5p8u

Updated 10-1-11

Final version up to make use of the great Icons done by Darth South who has done some great icons for all the clothing now! Belts and no belts versions are both available in the download package. This version NEEDs V44 of Morroblivion to show the proper Icons in your inventory.

Updated 9-26-11

This newest version contains 2 esps. If you use the HGEC female body replacer in your game AND use the medium bottom then use the "Belts" version of the esp and discard the nobelts version. If you DO NOT use the hgec body replacer or use other than the medium bottom use the no belts version. This version fixes some bugs and clipping it also adds 3 new robes that were missed in earlier versions and corrects an invisible pair of pants as well as adds a female hands version of the slave/prisoner wrist irons. Also included are the new icons created by Darthsouth and included in V43 of the morrowind_ob.esm so you MUST be up to V43 for the correct icons to appear in your inventory screen.

This will be the last version I release of the female clothing other than esp updates should Darthsouth create any more clothing Icons unless someone finds any bugs that need addressed.

Enjoy.

Updated 9-5-11

New version has reweighted Skirts that remove 99% of the clipping issues. Also corrected a few more upper robe clipping issues. All the skirts and robe-skirts now have completely new weighting applied and should move in a much more natural way. The only major clipping you might have is if you are using Sensual walks animations (which you have applied to morroblivion NPCs). Sensual walks uses a much Longer stride and the foot makes an x-axis crossover that will cause clipping from about mid calf down on the skirts and lower portions of the robe.

Here is a link to my conversion of the morroblivion clothing for the females. This mod simply adapts ALL Original  morroblivion clothing to use the HGEC female body and has it's own ESP. It does NOT change any existing Morroblivion files but it DOES require you to have a complete working installation of Morroblivion for it to work as it only contains meshes except for 2 outfits that were never before converted which I did supply textures for. These are NOT perfect and you may notice some clipping issues with the clothes. I've corrected them as I've noticed them in game but I probably didn't get all the issues resolved. These outfits are BBB compatable and use the HGEC E-Cup BBB upper body and medium lower body. It converts all the female robes, pants, shirts and shoes to HGEC. You will need to have an HGEC compatable body installed in your game for this mod to be of any use. HGEC, Exnems and Growlfs bodies all use the same texture format so any of those and or any other body mod that uses the same texture format will work. These clothes have a full female body under the clothing so yes if you look up the dress you'll see a nude body under there.

Enjoy!

Edited by: Oldwolf58 on 10/02/2011 - 07:25
Ice
Ice's picture
A Non HGEC Request

Is it at all possible that you could swing the othe way and make a mod that makes a non HGEC version of "Almalexia Race HGEC Roberts Female

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36483"?

This file is one of the required files on the download page

I'm into non-adult-only gaming and so I have never downloaded this file. I think it would be sweet if there were a non- HGEC version of it available, because I'm sure there are other morroblivion players out there that would love to see Almalexia, but don't want to download an adult only file.

I have no idea why almalexia race needs to be hgec, or what would need to be done to make it non- hgec, but that's what I'm hoping for.

It sounds like if anyone were to do it, you'd be the man. Let me know if you'd be interested in it.

Thanks!

Ice

Oldwolf58
Oldwolf58's picture
A non HGEC Request Reply

The HGEC and similar mods or mods that use the hgec format simply means they all use the same texture source/layout for the body. If you don't want the adult version simply install the mod or mods you want then replace the textures with the underwear version of the body texture.  I know there are hgec body textures with underwear on the nexus and if you google I'm sure you'll find them listed on other sites. The amalexia race uses characters\Almalexia\footfemaleAlmalexia.dds for the whole body meaning it is a roberts texture and you can simply replace the footfemaleAmalexia.dds in that folder with the underwear version of the roberts texture making sure to rename the roberts texture to match what's there. You'll lose the tattoo's and any other body colorations but the race will be playable without being nude.  I do not wish to step on someone elses mod by puting out changes for it however if you put in a request on the comments page for the amalexia race mod it's possible the mod creator would put out an optional file to make the race non nude. Hope that helps some.

Ice
Ice's picture
Ya, that helps a lot! Thank

Ya, that helps a lot! Thank you.

I'll see what I can do on the comments page.

Actually, It would be easier to send the author a message. Do you happen to know the author's name?

Thanks again!

Ice

Oldwolf58
Oldwolf58's picture
Almalexia Race Author

http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1708070

It's sockit2me66 and the above link is to his member page on Nexus.

Ice
Ice's picture
Wow, sweet. Thanks!

Wow, sweet. Thanks!

Dave B
Dave B's picture
Spectacular!
These are Fantanstic! This is like a wild dream come true! Thank You!!!
Oldwolf58
Oldwolf58's picture
Odd look to the chest area in game

If you experience an issue with the breast area of the clothing looking strange and distorted in game then you need to install
Coronerras Maximun Compatability Skeleton to correct this issue. Here is the link: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27945

Oldwolf58
Oldwolf58's picture
Patch 1

This patch file fixes some more of the minor clipping with the UPPER portion of some of the robes as well as 1 of the shirts. Unzip the files and overright the existing files in the meshes/clothing/morro/c/f folder.

New version uploaded No patches needed

Oldwolf58
Oldwolf58's picture
Final Version of Female clothing

The Final version is up for the female clothing and uses the great new icons provided by Darth South! Thanks for the icons. To have the correct inventory Icons you MUST have V44 of Morroblivion correctly installed. The new package contains both the belts and no belts versions of the esp.

elderago
elderago's picture
itb would be awesome if we

itb would be awesome if we had morrowind clothing properly adopted to oblvion bodies,  instead of having to use oblivion clothing or rely on the currantly blocky disporptoned clothing that comes with morroblivion. I dont mean to complain  but every time a mod comes out  clothing and armor are nore or less   adopted to hgec, leaving out say...roberts  male AND fermal mesh replacer to lag behind...guess peoplev just like playing woman...

but still I hope someone adopts the  morrowind clothing to oblivion  eventually, part of what makes morrowind feel immersive ist the wid varirty of cultures and the unique clothing  that each culture wears.

Darth South
Darth South's picture
No problem OldWolf! As good

No problem OldWolf! As good old Haskill says, I live to serve :P

Oldwolf58
Oldwolf58's picture
oblivion bodies

elderago, are you using the default body or are you using a body replacer like roberts female and male or exenm's. I can't think of anyone in the modding community that doesn't use a body replacer so there are NO oblivion bodies to make clothing for or I should say if you're using the default bodies then there is no reason to mod the clothing. Personally I think the default bodies are about the worst represetations of the human physique I've ever seen and was one of the first things that got me looking into modding. The bodies were so stick like and ugly that I hated looking at them. I use the HGEC because it is a very popular body and has numerous body types to choose from. I originally used Growlf's body but he does such great work with his own clothing sets to match his body I changed over to working on the HGEC body type. I was always a fan of roberts Male body and use it in game to this day but I'm not keen on his female body although I did use his female feet adapted to the HGEC body until I created my own hands and feet. The clothing I created while it does use the hgec body is true to the original clothing for morrowind as it was converted to morroblivion and yes I intend to do the male morrowind clothing adapted to the roberts male muscular body. It just isn't ready yet as I have a lot going on at the moment it will be a while before I can release the male clothing set.

As for playing women I sometimes spend 15-20 hrs in a single day playing oblivion so if I'm going to be staring at someones backside for that long it's definately going to be a womans ass I'm staring at.

elderago
elderago's picture
heh fair enough, thanks for

heh fair enough, thanks for you hard work I probably should just use anyways.

I was not complaing about your work just venting about something that is a pet peeve of mind, anyways its a shame we cant use some of the clothing replacers out there for morrowind some of them are absolutly fantastic but oh well.

if I can help somehow help with anything I will try,

I use roberts with alian slofs textures  along with some of my own toned down normal maps that I made for them ( I really am not a fan of shiny bodies).

Oldwolf58
Oldwolf58's picture
Shiny Bodies

I don't care for shiny bodies myself, with the way the sun glare works in oblivion even light skinned bodies loose all detail in direct sunlight. :(  The texture I use for the HGEC body is a modified (by me) version of the texture that comes with the HGEC omod. I used graphics gale free edition and tga editor to darken the skin tone and enhance some of the detail as well as lighening the nipples. The nipples went almost black after I darkened the skin tone so I had to lighten them or they would have look really odd lol

You can take a look at the clothing set I did without worry as it doesn't replace the originals it simply creates female versions in a new folder so if you don't like them just uncheck the esp and the game will revert to the originals without having to even delete anything.

Spinal232
Spinal232's picture
Been having a problem ever

Been having a problem ever since i tried installing this I'm using the HGEC BBB E Cup and M Lower, but every woman in the game has gigantic glitches erupting from their chests

I already tried downloading the skeleton mentioned earlier in the topic but it seemed to have no effect, and i've tried using the belt and no belt versions to no effect

any ideas?

Heres a screenshot: http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3602/screenshot1re.jpg

Knots
Knots's picture
On what are these meshes

On what are these meshes based?  Are they original works or based on stock meshes from Oblivion?  Or maybe they are based on Morrowind's meshes?

I ask because I am interested in possibly porting these back to Morrowind.  One of the issues with porting HGEC to Morrowind is clipping with vanilla clothing.  If what you have done here is matched vanilla MW clothing to the HGEC form, that would be one very large step in the right direction for the TES3 scene.

Thoughts?  I am already aware of what is necessary for porting OB rigged meshes down to MW.  That's not what I am asking about.  I want to know if Bethesda would be "ok" with these assets being used in TES3, just to be clear.  Obviously you (the author!) would also need to be ok with it.

Clint
Clint's picture
Posted September 4th, 2011 on

Posted September 4th, 2011 on your site, by you Knots:

Morroblivion

It’s not good.  Stop asking me about it, bros.

http://www.somethingfornobody.com/2011/morroblivion/

You have a lot of nerve asking around here.

elderago
elderago's picture
robert everyone is entitled

robert everyone is entitled to there opinion, and maybe he was tired of people asking him ...

knot some of the meshes are default but most have been replaced, as for the misc items just a fair warning DONT USE THEM, they are pretty and all but they are a major framerate killer  and some have over 20,000 faces and vertices,  and will hurt the games performance.

doubt it, knot, but as it is modder created I think they can be used, just keep in mind that the bodys are in 2 seperate meshes as opposed to morrowind 14.

elderago
elderago's picture
robert everyone is entitled

robert everyone is entitled to there opinion, and maybe he was tired of people asking him ...

knot some of the meshes are default but most have been replaced, as for the misc items just a fair warning DONT USE THEM, they are pretty and all but they are a major framerate killer  and some have over 20,000 faces and vertices,  and will hurt the games performance.

doubt it, knot, but as it is modder created I think they can be used, just keep in mind that the bodys are in 2 seperate meshes as opposed to morrowind 14.

Knots
Knots's picture
@robertneville777Because I

@robertneville777
Because I have written extensive guides on Morrowind and Oblivion mods (especially in the graphics department) a lot of people ask me whether or not Morroblivion is worth installing.  I made that blog post because I get probably 20 emails a week about it.  My answer for them is "no"; you'll notice I didn't use any enflamatory remarks (like "wolo morroblivion sux"), I just gave my advice bluntly on the subject.

Despite my inability to recommend Morroblivion for "most people" at this point in time, I do admire a lot of the work that has gone down here.  When I say "Morroblivion is not good" I mean that in my opinion it is not better than playing Morrowind in the TES3 engine with mods.  I feel that the drawbacks to playing Morroblivion over Morrowind far outweigh the benefits.  I mean, hell, TES3 has real time shadows on every object now thanks to MGE XE, and all three province mods for TES3 are nearing a new release.  So when someone asks me "I have never played MW, should I play Morroblivion or TES3 modded?" I tell them it's TES3 all the freaking way.

I'm sorry if that upsets you.  I wasn't trying to upset anyone.  I just wanted to get the subject out of the way for my readers who bombard me with questions.

@elderago
I am not really interested in the misc items or any of the other replacers developed for Morroblivion, unless there is a mod that fixes MW clothing for Roberts out there.  It's not that I think they are bad, mind you!  I just find myself prefering the misc items replacers that already exist for MW, etc etc.

I am quite aware of the body mesh issues when converting between TES3 and TES4, but thank you for the advice nonetheless.

Still hoping for Oldwolf58 to weigh in.  Not sure if they still hang around, but it has only been 2 weeks since their last log in and I am patient :3

Clint
Clint's picture
Ok, Knots, I understand where

Ok, Knots, I understand where you're coming from, even though I wouldn't flat out turn people away from Morroblivion.

I think it boils down to this:

People who have already played Morrowind are probably going to want to get Morrowind Overhaul because it looks amazing and is still the closest to the original Morrowind.

People who haven't played Morrowind, should still try out Morrowind or MW Overhaul since it's closest to the original. But, for some people, the MW combat really bugs the hell out of them and even keeps them away from playing the game. Ridiculous? Yes, I agree, but that's the reality of it. Here at the forums, we get people all the time thanking the team because Morrowind physics prevented them from getting into TES3, yet Morroblivion solved that problem.

And if I upset you, I aplogize. Thank you for clearing that up.

If you haven't tried already, you could PM OldWolf, because that could actually send an email to him.

And yes, I am still envious of MGE-EX real time shadows ;)

Knots
Knots's picture
There exist mods that do some

There exist mods that do some pretty amazing things to MW's combat if you don't like vanilla, I don't really see that as the up side to Morroblivion.  To me, Morroblivion's main appeal hasn't quite been fully taken advantage of yet, and that is schedualed NPCs/NPC AI in general.  I also like being able to take advantage of OBGE's POM.

Anyway I'll PM OldWolf

elderago
elderago's picture
I play both but only

I play both but only morrowind the actual game feels like morrowind, morroobilivion is awesome but it just doesnt feel like morrowind, then again to me morrowind  feels like home,  I personally had no problem with the games dice based system.

in anycase it would be interesting to see those meshes in morrowind I also cant wait for male varients, there really never was a clothing replacer for morrowind aside from better clothing

wow redundent sentence is redundent lol

Saggaris
Saggaris's picture
Just to put in my Twopenneth,

Just to put in my Twopenneth, had I by chance  been one of those asking you 'Knots' about Morroblivion I may very well not be enjoying my time in Vvardenfell the second time round... my Nephew got Morrowind for me many years ago and I found it too dark and well for the want of a better word...ugly! getting a new monitor about a year later later saw me make a concerted effort to try the game again... I found mods and Hellllll I was blown away, I had been missing out on a fantastic gaming experience, this lasted well into the Oblivion era and I finally tried that and again I loved that too, on picking up Morrowind again I found the combat annoying to say the least... the more I argued with the game about what should have occured and what actually happened the more frustrated I became, Morroblivion has allowed me to Revisit Morrowind and defend myself in a manner that I have become accustomed to, and though many of those excellent Morrowind mods (Balmora expanded..etc) may never see the light of day in Morroblivion I feel that I am enjoying my time spent here and through a quick boat trip back to Cyrodiil I can enjoy that in the same game.

So though I agree that it is NOT 'Morrowind' the game... it is a fantastic and familliar place to be and you'd have been doing me a serious disfavour by advising against it, furthermore I don't believe it was ever offered up as an alternative to Morrowind... it's for people that have Morrowind installed already as it's dependant on the files, I just hope that some of those 20 emails a week ignore your advice and try it out for themselves.

Sorry I think I had a quidsworth there.

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
Knots,I have been reading

Knots,

I have been reading this thread with interest,as I have played morrowind and added most of the mods out there to it over the years and believe or not it still seems better to me when played in the TES4 engine like in morroblivion.

Any mod [with permission] written for morrowind [TES3] can be ported to morroblivion [TES4],it just takes longer and involves more CS time and skills.So to me morroblivion is my new morrowind.:)

But what I would like to know is,are you supporting morroblivion or trying to compare it badly with the original.?

If you are getting bored with answering emails on the morroblivion subject,why come to the only real morroblivion site and type so many posts.?

No offence mean`t,just need the answers.

DrTrygga
DrTrygga's picture
Chest Glitches

I am having this same issue.  I tried both the normal mesh with underwear and the extreme buff fighter mesh with underwear.  Anyone have an idea of the cause of this?

Spinal232 wrote:

Been having a problem ever since i tried installing this I'm using the HGEC BBB E Cup and M Lower, but every woman in the game has gigantic glitches erupting from their chests

I already tried downloading the skeleton mentioned earlier in the topic but it seemed to have no effect, and i've tried using the belt and no belt versions to no effect

any ideas?

Heres a screenshot: http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3602/screenshot1re.jpg

steph
steph's picture
Obviously, your character

Obviously, your character needs a boob job.  She's so top heavy she can't walk ..

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
ROTFLOL! [Rolling On The

ROTFLOL! [Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud],for those who don`t do forum jargon.

That is really funny steph,I wonder how women who have those inplants stay upright.:)

steph
steph's picture
Thank you, Ironman ..I think

Thank you, Ironman ..

I think that any male who thinks gigantic boobs are cute should have to wear them a while. He would change his mind in about 30 seconds. *grin*

The problem is a graphics glitch in the Oblivion engine, I think. I get it occasionally in the Elsweyr Anequina mod with some of the creatures. Probably a good 'fix' for the condition mentioned above would be to install a more normal femaleupperbody.nif, or make some adjustments to your graphics setup.

If I'm wrong, please let me know.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Upperbody mesh has nothing to

Upperbody mesh has nothing to do with this.

You need BBB-compatible skeleton (like this one)

DrTrygga
DrTrygga's picture
Chest issues

I have tried both Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeleton and Growlf's Universal Skeleton Nif and the issue still persists for me.  Is it possible that it is a load order issue?  

At what point in your load order are you loading the HGEC Clothing Replacer.  And what of the 2 skeletons is best for this mod?

Thanks in advance!

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
It's unlikely a load order

It's unlikely a load order issue, but you can always try just loading esp last.

Growlf's skeleton is newer and I've seen people recommending it over Coronneras.

You can also search Nexus for original BBB - maybe there's something there.

I don't use this myself, so I'm afraid I can't help you any further.

nerdymetalhead
nerdymetalhead's picture
Download Error

Everytime I click the link I get an access denied error on mediafire saying downloads are not allowed, can someone help.

shadowaura
shadowaura's picture
steph wrote:Obviously, your

steph wrote:

Obviously, your character needs a boob job.  She's so top heavy she can't walk ..

I was just dealing with this error myself, ironically, yes, that did turn out to be the case. Except it was that she wasn't top heavy enough it seems. The HGEC converter does require the E-cup upperbody form to be used [at least with the EVE/HGEC stuff], when using C-cup it would misbehave as the above screenshot indicates.

big_spook
big_spook's picture
Just to clarify, I had the

Just to clarify, I had the same issue as Dr Trygga, and Growlfs Universal Skeleton worked to fix this for me. I didn't need any particular upper body size (E-cup) for it to work, but if Universal Skeleton doesn't fix it for you then move on to trying E-Cup with HGEC. 

Quorwyf
Quorwyf's picture
The entry in the esp (only

The entry in the esp (only checked no belts ver as that is what I use) for common robe 05c4 refers to a mesh for males that is not present and the mesh for the female version refers to textures that are not present.

The male mesh reference can be changed to the standard monk robe mesh, but I have no idea how to fix the texture problem.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
This was Created to Suit V046

This was Created to Suit V046, Installed this Mod then Pulled the Belt Version using TES4Files, due to Alterations Between V046 to V064 it has ( 870 ) Errors due to Directory Structure Change and 28 .nifs i Cannot Find.

Chance you will Create Errors in your Game Using this Till it is Corrected to Suit V064.

Error Listing.

Edit.

Have found a Lot of Files Error Listing down to 27

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Corrected Enhancement Errors

Corrected Enhancement Errors and Changed all Enhancements to morroblivion they were ( Oblivion ) Removed all Entries i could not find any Meshes or Textures for to suit paths.

Edit.

Need some 1 to Run it to Test it Out. I Run clothing Galore.

Quorwyf
Quorwyf's picture
I'll try running this in my

I'll try running this in my next bash patch.

Have the errors listed in the text file in the 7z been fixed?

Quorwyf
Quorwyf's picture
I ran with this in my bash

I ran with this in my bash for a bit alongside Eloth's replacer (loading before it) to fill in the items that Eloth missed, found the Guildmaster of the Caldera Mages Guild with a robe that had a female body instead of a male's. Removed from bash.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Waste of time Running Eloths

Waste of time Running Eloths_Clothing Replacer v2 with OldWolf over the Top. Eloths Adds 5 Items ((Thong of Zainab,Daedric Sanctuary Amulet,Tel Fyr Amulet,Ring of Fleabite,Surefeet)),, Problem you are going From Morroblivion Directory Structure to ( Eloths ) then to Another Directory Structure Different Again with a Benefit of 5 Items..

To top it of would have to Go through Both Files to See which 1 is Causing Your Prob.

If you can Use TES4Edit Load Both them in and See Conflicts.

When At Caldera go to Mages Use ( ~ ) Click on Mage a Mage Name with Number will come up, or Just Number Post Here Thanks, easy to find.

Quorwyf
Quorwyf's picture
I was trying to run them

I was trying to run them together to cover the items that Eloth didn't get to as I use an HGEC replacer and some default Morro lower bodies leave large gaps when paired with an HGEC top. It seemed to work out pretty well until I found Folms Mirel wearing a messed up robe.

What did I need to look up Folm's ID for? The TES4Edit check?

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
There is a Work Around so you

There is a Work Around so you Do Not have to Alter Your Game which Run the HGEC Body.

I run ( mbass ) body Replacer Created in 2009 Uploaded By Desuchan Armors and All, Early Version ( Exnem's Eyecandy ) Early Version ( Nec High-Res ) Textures.

With a Pulled Apart Early Version ( BP ) None of it Use the In Game Body Structure,, so it Does Not Alter the Morrowind in Game NPC only Alter's My Player.

With VipCxjControllableSkeleton. By Altering the Path so the Player Files Don't Look in ( Oblivion\Data\Meshes\characters\_Male

The Form Id was so i could Check for the Error.

Quorwyf
Quorwyf's picture
Folms Mirel - 0182aedf

Folms Mirel - 0182aedf

My goal with clothing was to get a mix of Morrowind and Oblivion style stuff as I feel like that makes more sense in world, so having my character dressed differently wouldn't work for that I think. It might be a good idea to post it though.