29 posts / 0 new
Last post
eloth
eloth's picture
[RELZ] Morroblivion Clothes Replacer Beta

Hi all

This is a nearly completed clothing replacer, its mission is to replace ugly morrowind clothes with oblivion clothes.

This mod uses hashmi`s robes, and i have included them in this mod, and i hope he wont kick my ass for it.

Please try it out and let me know if anything looks out of place or anything.

download link:

AttachmentSize
File Eloth clothes update.rar1.26 MB
Edited by: thermador on 10/01/2013 - 08:11
Clint
Clint's picture
Great!

Looks awesome! Everything looks pretty good to me, like I didn't see any weird gaps or strange symmetry. I did notice a little gap between an NPC's robe sleeve and their hand, but I was pretty much knitpicking at that point. 

Thank you eloth for replacing the MW clothes with Oblivion ones! Looks a lot better, especially when you're zoomed up talking to them and now don't have to stand staring at some glitch in the neck or something.

MrKWMonk
MrKWMonk's picture
This is awesome.  Thank

This is awesome.  Thank you.

Ran around Sayda Neen and Balmora.  Looks great.  Only problem I saw was Tolvise, the female dark elf downstairs in the SN trade house had an invisible skirt.  EDIT - the item in question is 0commonUpantsU05, looks to be missing the female nif files for biped and world models.

Thanks again for the effort, to you and Hashmi.  MWOB just looks better and better (I'm playing in MW more than Cyrodil these days!).

Cheers

eloth
eloth's picture
new version

new version uploaded:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ityb978t1pudgog

fixed 0commonUpantsU05 along with some other minor stuff

grumbler
grumbler's picture
Me likely.  Thanks for the

Me likely.  Thanks for the effort.

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Hi eloth / everyone;This mod

Hi eloth / everyone;

This mod is in need of an update.  Here is a list of issues:

ESP file - I made these changes - NEW ESP attached.  Everyone should upgrade to this ESP because it fixes the Sanguine Items, Sanctuary Amulets, Divine Intervention Amulet, and Almsivi Intervention Amulet.

• ESP needs to be cleaned in TES4edit (lots of no-conflict references that didn't have to be in there)
  • ESP Remove: changes to names of Sanguine Items (all items got fixed/created a few versions ago in the master file)
  • ESP Remove: changes that removed scripts of items (Daedric Sanctuary Amulet, Tel Fyr amulet, Amulet of Divine Intervention and Amulet of Almsivi Intervention)
  • ESP Remove: changes that use default Oblivion icons for items - should be using Darth South's custom Morrowind Icons that are in the Morrowind_ob.esm master file (so I just copied the icon path from the master file for each item into the ESP so there is no conflict)

Meshes - Fixing these is wayyy beyond my ability:

• There are some meshes that don't appear to use the default Oblivion body for the arms - that is, the wrists don't line up. 
  • For example, this item has problems with both the male and female vanilla body.  On the male, the arms don't get the right skin texture, and on the female, the arms don't line up (gap) at the wrists.
    0commonUshirtU04
    - Clothes\LowerClass\10\M\shirtbrown.NIF
    - Clothes\LowerClass\10\F\shirtbrown.NIF
  • UPDATE: I have included lists of all of the items that have issues in the two posts below
thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Update: here is a mod that

Update: here is a mod that puts all of the clothes in Morrowind in chests (divided up by type) in the Census and Excise office.  If you are using my CAT mod, just choose "Vvardenfell, and quickly" for the quick start, and it will take you to them.

I am in process of noting all of the clothes that have issues with the vanilla body, will update as I figure things out.

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
Thanks! thermador.

Thanks! thermador.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Do you need the mentioned

Do you need the mentioned outfits converted to vanilla body?

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Male Clothing List

Here are the MALE clothes that need to be fixed for the vanilla male body:

Clothes not touched by eloth's replacer, need to be replaced with some piece of Oblivion clothing that is about the same:

• 0BMUNordic01Upants - designed for MW body
  • 0BMUNordic01URobe - ankles don't line up (this robe's mesh and texture is used for several items, see the other robes below that have ankle issues)
  • 0BMUNordic01URobeUwhitewalk - ankles don't line up
  • 0BMUNordic01Ushirt - designed for MW body
  • 0BMUNordic01Ushoes - designed for MW body
  • 0BMUNordic02Upants - designed for MW body
  • 0BMUNordic02Ushirt - designed for MW body
  • 0BMUNordic02Ushoes - designed for MW body
  • 0BMUWool01Upants - designed for MW body
  • 0BMUWool01URobe - ankles don't line up
  • 0BMUWool01Ushirt - designed for MW body
  • 0BMUWool01Ushoes - designed for MW body
  • 0BMUWool02Upants - designed for MW body
  • 0BMUWool02Ushirt - designed for MW body
  • 0BMUWool02Ushoes - designed for MW body
  • 0CaiusUpants - designed for MW body
  • 0caiusUshirt - designed for MW body
  • 0commonUrobeU05Uc - ankles don't line up
  • 0ExpensiveUpantsUMournhold - designed for MW body
  • 0expensiveUshirtUhair - designed for MW body
  • 0ExpensiveUshirtUMournhold - designed for MW body
  • 0ExpensiveUshoesUMournhold - designed for MW body
  • 0expensiveUskirtUMournhold - designed for MW body, could be replaced by pants when worn on a male
  • 0peakstarUpantsUunique - designed for MW body
  • 0RestorationUShirt - designed for MW body
  • 0shoesSofSstPSrilms - designed for MW body
  • 0ShoesUofUConviction - designed for MW body
  • 0slippersUofUdoom - designed for MW body
  • 0tailoredUtrousers - designed for MW body

Clothes replaced by eloth's replacer, but have problems with vanilla male body:

• 0commonUshirtU01Ua - has wrong arms or something - arms don't get the right texture (but wrists line up OK)
  • 0commonUshirtU02Urr - has wrong arms or something - arms don't get the right texture (but wrists line up OK) 
  • 0commonUshirtU03Ub - applies weird textures to legs (might be a robe texture?)
  • 0commonUshirtU04 - has wrong arms or something - arms don't get the right texture (but wrists line up OK) 
  • 0expensiveUshirtU01Ue - applies weird textures to legs (might be a robe texture?) 
  • 0expensiveUshirtU01Uz - applies weird textures to legs (might be a robe texture?) 
  • 0expensiveUskirtU03 - designed for MW body, could be replaced by pants when worn on a male
  • 0exquisiteUshirtU01Urasha - applies weird textures to legs (might be a robe texture?) 
  • 0exquisiteUshirtU01Uwedding - applies weird textures to legs (might be a robe texture?) 
  • 0exquisiteUskirtU01 - designed for MW body, could be replaced by pants when worn on a male
  • 0extravagantUshirtU01Uh - applies weird textures to legs (might be a robe texture?)
  • 0extravagantUshirtU01Ur - applies weird textures to legs (might be a robe texture?)
  • 0extravagantUshirtU02 - applies weird textures to legs (might be a robe texture?)
  • 0extravagantUskirtU01 - designed for MW body, could be replaced by pants when worn on a male
  • 0extravagantUshirtU02 - applies weird textures to legs (might be a robe texture?)

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Female Clothing List

Here are the FEMALE clothes that need to be fixed for the vanilla male body:

Clothes not touched by eloth's replacer, need to be replaced with some piece of Oblivion clothing that is about the same:

• same list as for male body
  • see previous post for list of items

Clothes replaced by eloth's replacer, but have problems with vanilla FEMALE body:

Same list as for male body except for a few additions and removals

• 0commonUshirtU01Ua - arms don't line up at wrists
  • 0commonUshirtU02Uh - arms don't line up at wrists (OK on male)
  • 0commonUshirtU02Urr - arms don't line up at wrists
  • 0commonUshirtU03 - arms don't line up at wrists
  • 0commonUshirtU03Ub - applies weird textures to legs (uses a dress instead of a shirt)
  • 0commonUshirtU04 - arms don't line up at wrists
  • 0commonUshirtU05 - arms don't line up at wrists (OK on male)
  • 0expensiveUshirtU01Ue - applies weird textures to legs (uses a dress instead of a shirt)
  • 0expensiveUshirtU01Uz - applies weird textures to legs (uses a dress instead of a shirt)
  • 0expensiveUskirtU03 - OK on female
  • 0exquisiteUshirtU01Urasha - applies weird textures to legs (uses a dress instead of a shirt)
  • 0exquisiteUshirtU01Uwedding - applies weird textures to legs (uses a dress instead of a shirt)
  • 0exquisiteUskirtU01 - OK on female
  • 0extravagantUshirtU01Uh - applies weird textures to legs (uses a dress instead of a shirt)
  • 0extravagantUshirtU01Ur - applies weird textures to legs (uses a dress instead of a shirt)
  • 0extravagantUshirtU02 - applies weird textures to legs (uses a dress instead of a shirt)
  • 0extravagantUskirtU01 - OK on female

BOLD items are those that are OK on the male, but have problems on the female

Crossed out items are those that are OK on the female, but have problems on the male

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
OK I've got both lists

OK I've got both lists finished.

I would fix these myself but honestly, I have no idea how to do that.  Textures and meshes are things I have never worked with, so I would probably just make things worse.

You will notice that there are not many robes on this list.  This is because of two things.  One, Hashmi1 did an AMAZINGLY good job on converting MW robes to Oblivion (he actually converted them instead of replacing them with Oblivion robes).  Two, the robes that he didn't do (those still use original morrowind textures and meshes) are so big and puffy that they don't seem to cause any issues on vanilla Oblivion bodies.

Anyway, that's what I've got so far.

morrowinder
morrowinder's picture
Hello, just dropping by to

Hello, just dropping by to say that  the link at the top doesn't work.  I have my morroblivion almost ready to go, and doing finishing touches-- like adding some nice clothes to the npcs!  I would super appreciate download link update. Thanks !  Btw, you guys have done an AMAZING job with this entire project.  mind=blown

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Use the one in post #5; it's

Use the one in post #5; it's a better option anyway.

Or use qwerty's replacer: http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/2587

Valtallan
Valtallan's picture
I've fixed many of the mesh

I've fixed many of the mesh issues noted by Thermador. These fixes can be downloaded here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o1f9dingd2a8jc9

hideaki411
hideaki411's picture
Eloth, could you reupload?

Eloth, could you reupload? The link says that the file is deleted.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
http://www.mediafire.com/?925

http://www.mediafire.com/?925m6ti3c4ibazo

Link for Clothing_Replacer you will still fix in Link Down Below

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
The version you want is the

The version you want is the fixed version by Valtallan, above.  I have attached it to the first post in this thread.

This is why you shouldn't use mediafire - they delete files if they aren't downloaded enough.

hideaki411
hideaki411's picture
here is a problem I am having

here is a problem I am having with this mod. the ID is in the screenshot. this shirt was on the first person you encounter in the slave mine outside seyda neen. when she has the shirt on her entire upper body is invisible, except for her arms and head. could you please PM me when this mod is complete? because this is a big problem for me.

AttachmentSize
Image icon Common%20Shirt_1.jpg376.88 KB
roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Is that the Fixed Version by

Is that the Fixed Version by Valtallan

Did you Extract the 152mb And put them in your ( Data ) Directory and say Yes to Overwrite All.

Then run Valtallan fix by overwrithing  ClothingReplacer.esp

Kuma Games
Kuma Games's picture
I'm having serious problems

I'm having serious problems with this one. Same as the above user. Invisible meshes on the clothing for characters. I've installed the main file and the fix posted above, and it doesn't work. Any advice?

EDIT: I reinstalled it like... 5 times. First the main file, then the replacer. For some reason it magically worked the last time I did it. O_o

Evil Metro
Evil Metro's picture
I notice that some common

I notice that some common robes have no first person model, it just shows your floating hand. Also, some common robes worn on NPC's make them have holes missing from the back of their necks. Any chance on seeing an update for this? Other than these minor bugs, it's awesome.

Topinas
Topinas's picture
Is there some link to main

Is there some link to main mod? ALl I can download is update.

Pretty much all mods I wanna download have no download I dont know what is going on 

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
The link i Posted 10\01\2013

The link i Posted 10\01\2013 still works 149.31 mb

Acleacius
Acleacius's picture
Thanks all for the work on

Thanks all for the work on this mod ! :)

Is there any consensus on which Clothing mod to use, 3 are listed on [LIST] Mods for Morroblivion? qwertyasdfgh is doing such a great job on the remake but it would be nice to have Oblivion's upgraded textures and meshes, yes?

Confirming roxon_55 's links still work as of this post.

Dormdude
Dormdude's picture
Looks like a great mod but

Looks like a great mod but for some reason it causes argonians to have invisible  bodies. I have very few extra mods and the ones i do have are either listed in mod list for morroblivion or are preformance mods like Oblivion stutter remover and enb boost so i really doubt it a conflict. I can't find this issue anywhere online or in the comments for the mod so I'm not sure what might be causing it.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
Could cause these Problems

Could cause these Problems this Mod is not Reset to V064 Yet.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Dormdude wrote:

Dormdude wrote:

Looks like a great mod but for some reason it causes argonians to have invisible  bodies. I have very few extra mods and the ones i do have are either listed in mod list for morroblivion or are preformance mods like Oblivion stutter remover and enb boost so i really doubt it a conflict. I can't find this issue anywhere online or in the comments for the mod so I'm not sure what might be causing it.

The original post has a download link to an update file but not the actual mod.  Make sure that you install the original file: "Eloth ClothingReplacerV2.rar" (149mb) in addition to "Eloth clothes udpate.rar" (1.2mb).  The original 149mb file can be found in a link in a post by roxon_55.  Get both files.  Then install the original and over-write it with the updated files.  Let us know if you're still having problems.  I have been using this mod+update on Morroblivion v064 without any problems.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
ponyrider0 Thanks for trying

ponyrider0 Thanks for trying to Keep on Top of Most of the Problems..

Any Problem with any Link if Posted, Please place Posting so i Can get them Corrected or Re_upload Them..

Thanks.