Pages

106 posts / 0 new
Last post
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Germandeathkittiez wrote:

Germandeathkittiez wrote:

Too bad that ever since updating Morroblivion, I can still fast travel but not access the province by swimming because the loading screen keeps spawning me where the loading screen activates (so I automatically leave once I enter). Did the perimeter of morrowind worldspace move? Can't be entirely certain it was the update, but I don't see what else it could be. Anyone else experience this? Is there an easy fix?

I've only tested this mod with Morroblivion v064, but I can confirm the math is incorrect with this latest version.  Maybe merging the Siege at Firemoth add-on was what broke the map/border offset calculations.  The solution is to modify the math and conditional statements used in the script -- unfortunately, it is full of hardcoded coordinates and conditionals which were made specifically for whatever outdated version of Morroblivion was around at the time.  So there is no easy fix -- especially since the Tamriel Heightmaps mod is based on an artist's interpretation of the continent which has very distorted proportions compared to the in-game Morrowind/Morroblivion landmass proportions... so there will never be a 1:1 fit for transitioning with anything that uses that mod.

I threw out all of the broken math and made a version for Tamriel Rebuilt which causes the worldspace transition to take place in the mountains ranges between Cyrodiil and Morrowind.  Although it worked, the worldspace transition just was never seamless enough for my liking.  In the future, I may consider an intense Blizzard / Ash-Storm to hide the transition between the two landmasses.

WareWilly101
WareWilly101's picture
Does anybody have the problem
Does anybody have the problem with this mod where there is still an invisible wall on the edge of cyrodil that tells me I can't go further into Morrowind? It's preventing me from using this mod >~<
roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
You do have Borders turned of

You do have Borders turned of in Oblivion.ini

WareWilly101
WareWilly101's picture
I did NOT know those could be
I did NOT know those could be turned off....
roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Contributor
On mine (Computer\Local Disk

On mine (Computer\Local Disk\User\User Name\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini )

Edit It, go Down to ( Main ) Change

bEnableBorderRegion=1   to   bEnableBorderRegion=0

It is also in the First section 10 Below SIntroSequence=Bethesda Softworks

Pages