Last post
Bim
Bim's picture
Amazing

Amazing :)

Hashmi1
Hashmi1's picture
@HeWhoWatches: Thanks a lot

@HeWhoWatches: Thanks a lot for testing ... and for the screenshots :)

Hashmi1
Hashmi1's picture
The first half of Commo Robes

The first half of Common Robes (8 robes) has been uploaded (again male, female and ground).

http://www.mediafire.com/?3rjw2837fxgm1

Ice
Ice's picture
I am STOKED for this to be

I am STOKED for this to be relseased! Will you be making an esp soon? Please do!

Great (and by great I mean stupendous) work Hashmi!

Thanks for the tantalizing pictures HeWhoWatches!

HeWhoWatches
HeWhoWatches's picture
Common robe screenshots

Common robe screenshots, male and female tests (front/rear view of each):

Common01.jpg
Common02.jpg
Common03.jpg
Common04.jpg
Common05.jpg
Common06.jpg
Common07.jpg
Common08.jpg
Common08_Problem.jpg

No major problems here, some clipping on the green robe's leather bag but that's probably unavoidable, and a bit of a weird texture shimmer on the arm - see the screenshot above. As ever, great work Hashmi, thank you!

Made it a bit more fun for myself using CreateFullActorCopy this time... Sorry about the lack of consistency in the size of the height of the player model in the screenshots, I'm tight on time today.

Oh yes, nearly forgot... If anyone else wants to test the robes, I uploaded the updated version of my testing esps; see this post.

Ice
Ice's picture
Is that alright if I grab the

Is that alright if I grab the esp and 'test' by just using it to update my game and play? The robes look great and I'm so tired of all the blocky morrowind clothing.

Also, is there a 'clothing restored' project / is anyone working on the non-clothing items? 

Keep up the great work you guys!

HeWhoWatches
HeWhoWatches's picture
;)

There's no reason why not, as long as the esp is loaded at the end... Helpfully, Hashmi has put the textures / meshes into subfolders called "Morroblivion" so they should be easy enough to remove/update later even if you aren't using wrye bash (or some other mod manager)...

Ice
Ice's picture
Sweet! I think I'll do that

Sweet! I think I'll do that then. ;)

Thanks!

Ice
Ice's picture
I've been getting my mods in

I've been getting my mods in order to journey back to morroblivion. I downloaded the resource files, but to my saddness, I couldn't uncompress them succesfully. z7 told me that there were erros because the file used an unkown compression type. I tried it twice. Should I be using a different program?

I know its working for HeWhoWatches, so I just need to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks!

HeWhoWatches
HeWhoWatches's picture
Doh!

The only thing I can think of it that for some reason the downloads are corrupted :(

The files work for me using both the Linux archiving tool fileroller (with 7z support), and through WINE using the Windows version of 7-zip (version 9.20).

First off, try downloading one of the files again to test if something funny has gone on with the downloads. If that fails, I'll try putting everything together in a single zip file. It may take me a while though...

Sjors Boomschors
Sjors Boomschors's picture
Contributor
Those 3 packed files should be in working order.

I just downloaded all 3 files.

Extraction goes as planned.

No issues found.

Ice
Ice's picture
Huh, I've tried it twice and

Huh, I've tried it twice and the download works but then the files uncompress with errors. For now its no big deal since its just an alpha and I just want a sneak peak; especially since its working for everyone else.

However, if you get a chance and you don't mind, a combined download link would be really nice.

Thanks! :)

Hashmi1
Hashmi1's picture
If you are using OBMM or Wrye

If you are using OBMM or Wrye Bash I would recommend using 7zip instead to extract the files and then copy them manually to your Data folder. If you are already using 7zip then maybe you should try to re-install it.

Ice
Ice's picture
I'm using 7zip. I'll poke

I'm using 7zip. I'll poke around and see if I can update it or something...

Clint
Clint's picture
Thank you Hashmi!

I just got done looking at some of your robes in game by the esp Eloth released. The robes look waaaay better! Gone are those weird gaps and skinny shoulders.

Thank you so much for the better clothes, it really makes the immersion that much higher.

Pages