Pages

99 posts / 0 new
Last post
gidz89
gidz89's picture
I really love this mod, it

I really love this mod, it fits in very nicely with the main game which is always a good thing. :)

BurningStarlV
BurningStarlV's picture
The link to version 10

The link to version 10 doesn't seem to be working.

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Link to v10 fixed

BurningStarlV wrote:

The link to version 10 doesn't seem to be working.

Fixed, sorry! 

BurningStarlV
BurningStarlV's picture
Fantastic! No need to

Fantastic!

BurningStarlV
BurningStarlV's picture
The body by the Imperial

The body by the Imperial Sewers isn't showing up. Is there anything I can do to make him show up or is there another way to start the Oblivion main quest?

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
I will have to take a look at

Well, as long as you're using the v10 ESP file, you should be able to go anywhere else, such as the Imperial City market district or something, wait in the game four days, then travel back to the Imperial City Sewers exit and he should have respawned.  I hope.  http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Respawning

If that doesn't work, maybe there is some bug where the knight didn't get enabled.  You could try typing

CATDeadKnightREF.enable

in the console.  Although I am not 100% sure that is the right ID for the knight; I would have to look in the CS to see what his ID is.

Finally, if that doesn't work, I will have to take a look at the scripts in the ESP file when I get home and I can get the appropriate console commands for you to run.  Or, if you have the CS installed, you can open my ESP file, open the script editor (pencil icon) and then open CATDeadKnightScript and look and see what it does when you click on the dead night in the game).  There are a bunch of things, like, "player.additem amuletofkings 1" and a bunch of startquest/setstage stuff.  You would have to write those lines down and then type them in in the console in-game.

VampireLord
VampireLord's picture
bug

i cant hear the voice of anyone 

help?

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
There aren't any voices. 

There aren't any voices.  Morrowind had very little voiced dialogue.

VampireLord
VampireLord's picture
no voice?

you wanna tell me there is no voice in morrowind ?

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Yes.  That is what I want to

Yes.  That is what I want to tell you.  LOL... 

Morrowind came out in 2002.  Voice acting every line in the game wasn't feasible given the technology at the time and the budget Bethesda (a much smaller company back then) had to make the game.

gidz89
gidz89's picture
I honestly don't think a

I honestly don't think a voiced project is actually feasible due to the amount of lines there are imo. Would love to see it done but it won't ruin my Morrowind experience haha.

llde
llde's picture
Thermador I saw that this mod

Thermador I saw that this mod could conflict with alternate start mod, This becouse your mod handle some object that can  interfere with alternate start. Also I saw that in some cases the mq01 quest (escaping prison) could start before you are in cyrodill.   It really conflict with "Main quest delayer with alive kvatch", but even with the without alive kvatch version. I'm trying to do a compatible version for personal use, but this for now will work only on a new game.

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
It will conflict with

It will conflict with anything that modifies the player starting location.  That is the only serious conflict it will cause.  If the other mod is lower in your load order, and is overriding the CAT mod, the  result will be that you don't start with the menu of choices of where to start the game.  Instead, you will start somewhere else, wherever the conflicting mod tells you to start.  But the transport NPCs will still be there and you will still be able to travel.

If there is any other conflict caused by my CAT mod, it is probably safe to override it (by placing the other mods lower in your load order).

Or you can open up all the mods with conflicts in TES4edit and see what they are.

llde
llde's picture
The conflicts aren't only

The conflicts aren't only override modded record. It's a resource conflict. If you kill characters of the first scene you will disturbing a mod that handle or delay that scene(scripted event interrupted). In this way the conflict winner is the mod that run before and not the last mod in load order.

However I modified the scripts of this mod to make it work with Main Quest Delayer (this is the mod that handle the escaping prison quest). But this work only with a new game becouse some scenes are breaked.

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Oh.  Yeah, a lot of

Oh.  Yeah, a lot of characters from the default Oblivion Chargen Quest are disabled via script. 

Otherwise they will be walking around Cyrodiil all the time.  So yeah, I guess it's not compatible with those.  You can always reverse my script commands in an existing game.  So like where it says NPCref.disable, just open the console NPCref.enable to reverse what my script did.

llde
llde's picture
This can be true on a vanilla

This can be true on a vanilla game, but :

1 alternate start mod handle the disabled or killed npc or object so they don't walk around Cyrodill all the time, even if the chargen quest isn't completed.

2 Script event are broken so even using commands (in console or in scripts) to undo what your script did the scene cannot be played(or sometimes they doesn't work).

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Transport V10

I managed to Crash Transport Mod V10,

Cut my save put away in another Directory Start new Game worked well Player standing in cave Flames in Front,,By the Game Loads..

Radar

Map

ReFscope

Destination Load panel comes up Picked Vvardenfell as normal

Flying Camera

Quest Frostcrag

Quest Mark&Recall

Quest Safe Zone

Quest Thank you for Installing ClintMichs Beautiful Imp City

It cannot handle all the above Left player stand there 1 Hour went Exit

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Transport

Worked out what caused the Prob Forgot a couple years ago had trouble with Flying Camera Mod for some Reason you have to set it up 3 times

Then Camera works properly Uninstalled it Transport v10 didn't Crash

Moon V
Moon V's picture
So I installed Morroblivion

So I installed Morroblivion and everything works except for this mod. The game automatically starts in Morrowind without even giving me a choice and the Jo'Tesh npc is missing. I ended up using the mod that gives you a spell to open a portal to Cyrodill so I could get there. When I got there I walked over to the outside of the sewers and the dead body wasn't there. I decided to delete the CAT files that the Morroblivion installer added, download the newest update from here, and add it manually. Now the npcs are present but I still don't get a choice on starting, just automatically start in Morrowind.

I don't mind starting in Morrowind as long as the npcs are still present, I just thought I'd let you know. I tested this with no other mods installed, just Morroblivion.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Try an Earlier Version of the

Try an Earlier Version of the Transport Mod to see if it Works for you  i use V07 has no Problems.

Teleport Spell will Take you to Morrowind But it Will not Activate   ( Player in Morrowind )

you  need Player in Morrowind to Activate  All NPC, to Work with Quest Correctly ,,

Make shore you Have all  ( Morroblivion--Morrowind ) files a Bottom of Load Order with

Transport Mod

Morrowind Maps

Morrowind_ob.esp

This order at Bottom ,, Not to many people have Problems with Transport Mod if you are using WB Cut the Files out of Transport Mod Directory in Archive, and Paste them  into your

Oblivion\Data  -- Directory and Say Yes to Overwrite All Files..

Morroblivion Installer only Creates 1 File, ( Morrowind_ob.esm ) ,, If you are Creating Other files you are doing something Wrong

warren2345
warren2345's picture
This mod didn't load properly

This mod didn't load properly for me until I moved it up in the mod order; it may be conflicting with something else in the Morroblivion v60 patch (I have no other mods installed besides what's needed for Morroblivion).

big_spook
big_spook's picture
Okay, so I'm having problems

Okay, so I'm having problems with this as well. I'm using Morroblivion v061, and when I click New to start a new game, the Oblivion intro (voiced by Captain Picard) plays and then I begin in Morrowind on the Ship. Jo'Tesh is there and offers to take me to Cyrodiil (haven't actually tried yet to see if it works), but no matter what I do, I don't get the option of where to start, or the Morrowind intro. I've tried every combination of load orders I can think of, moving the transport mod .esp up and down, moving other .esp's up and down the load order to see if there was a conflict, but nothing seems to work. 

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Did  you Try an Earlier

Did  you Try an Earlier Version of the Transport Mod

big_spook
big_spook's picture
Yeah, tried that after

Yeah, tried that after posting, Version 9 is working perfectly now. 

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Good news for all the people

Good news for all the people wanting to take their existing Oblivion characters to Morroblivion - I've updated the mod to work with newly released v063 master file.

However, the old "alternative start" wouldn't work very well with new master (which has it's own starting location selection now) so I had to remove the "quick start" options from the mod (scrips are still there for legacy, but they aren't active). Sorry if someone really wanted to use them.

Travelling from the Khajiit in IC Prison now works correctly though.

Uninstall all previous versions of this mod you might have before updating.

AttachmentSize
File chargen_and_transport_mod_v11.7z22.84 KB
Zetman
Zetman's picture
Donor
Thanks a lot for updating

Thanks a lot for updating this. 

Brainslasher
Brainslasher's picture
Contributor
Nice! Thank you qwertyasdfgh.

Nice! Thank you qwertyasdfgh.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
http://youtu.be/TY9cgxsk034

http://youtu.be/TY9cgxsk034

Link for Transport Clip, when you Come Up on Deck out of Prison ship Sharmir does not Talk to You Unless you Click on Him,, you  go Down the Plank to Census office go in Office Socucius sitting at his Desk to Take Notes, does not Talk to  Player on Chargen till you Stand on Opposite Side of Desk

thermador
thermador's picture
Administrator
Donor
Thanks qwerty!  I updated the

Thanks qwerty!  I updated the first post with a link to your post.

Chris McCallum
Chris McCallum's picture
I am new to Morroblivion and

I am new to Morroblivion and was wondering how folks transport to Cyrodiil as the game started in Morrowind. I just started Morroblivion today and have been looking for a way to get to Cyrodiil not that I am anxious to leave the wonderful world of Morroblivion that you guys have made but at sometime I may want to play Oblivion and I was thinking there has to be a way to get there. So I google searched the subject and found this mod and bingo it works like magic. Thanks for making this and for Morroblivion. I've been looking for a new game and even though Morrowind is very old it is a whole new experience playing it in Oblivion style. This is awesome work. :D

jdizzzle47
jdizzzle47's picture
I had a game started in
I had a game started in morrowind then i installed this mod, once i travel to Cyrodil it puts me in the imperial city and i cannot figure out how to start the main quest. How do you start the Oblivion main quest if you start in Morrowond?
Zetman
Zetman's picture
Donor
Go to the prison sewer exit. 

Go to the prison sewer exit. 

jdizzzle47
jdizzzle47's picture
Oh wow should have thought of

Oh wow should have thought of that thanks!

DiabloInvictus
DiabloInvictus's picture
Where do i extract the files

Where do i extract the files into? the oblivion directory?

Björn
Björn's picture
Into Oblivion/Data

Into Oblivion/Data

DiabloInvictus
DiabloInvictus's picture
got it beforehand, but thanks

got it beforehand, but thanks anyways :P

Alpheus411
Alpheus411's picture
The newest v63 and up version

The newest v63 and up version always starts you in the Morrowind prison ship, right?  I kind of like starting with the extra loot from the Oblivion standard start, is there any way to make it start you in the Imperial Prison?

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Change settings in

Change settings in Morroblivion.ini so you Can or Load a Save you Have in Cyrodiil around Level 4

ShadowFox43
ShadowFox43's picture
I love the morroblivion mod.

I love the morroblivion mod. I have installed it. However I have an existing character and when I traveled to Vvardenfell, the dark elf did not talk. I do not know what to do to get it to work.

Any help will be appreciated.

I have also asked this same question in the morroblivion mod releases topic.

BLARGH
BLARGH's picture
I'm having a serious issue

I'm having a serious issue with this mod; the Khajiit who ships me from Morrowind to Cyrodil is there, but neither boat and neither Khajiit can be found in Cyrodil. I thought there might be a mod conflict with Unique Landscapes, but disabling it changed nothing. My character is currently trapped and unable to get to Morrowind. I'll include screenshots of my mod list and will be happy to give any further information.

Thank you 

AttachmentSize
Image icon o1.png134.79 KB
Image icon o2.png150.61 KB
Image icon o3.png125.78 KB
roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Khajiit should be at the

Khajiit should be at the Prison 8.am to around 5.pm

BLARGH
BLARGH's picture
I did not see either Khajiit

I did not see either Khajiit during this time frame.

Enclosed are screenshots.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
In the Prison on the Steps

In the Prison on the Steps she is a Sweeper.

Quorwyf
Quorwyf's picture
Is this different from the

Is this different from the CAT mod from the resource pack in the project release thread?

robireid12321
robireid12321's picture
Does this mod still work with

Does this mod still work with updated morroblivion?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
robireid12321 wrote:

robireid12321 wrote:

Does this mod still work with updated morroblivion?

As far as I know, the most updated version of this mod is already integrated into the main install for Morroblivion v064.

DeltaTrix2013
DeltaTrix2013's picture
I have an unknown bug in my

I have an unknown bug in my game. I have configured Morroblivion v64 correctly, Menu Que, and OBSE correctly. World Transport Chargen And Transport is at the top of the load list, however, the ship never appears in Anvil or any of the other designated areas. Can anyone please help with this?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
DeltaTrix2013 wrote:

DeltaTrix2013 wrote:

I have an unknown bug in my game. I have configured Morroblivion v64 correctly, Menu Que, and OBSE correctly. World Transport Chargen And Transport is at the top of the load list, however, the ship never appears in Anvil or any of the other designated areas. Can anyone please help with this?

The ship in Anvil was removed over 6 years ago (please refere to this post https://tesrenewal.com/comment/5436#comment-5436).  To use the v64 of the Chargen and Transport mod, from Cyrodiil, you must go to the Imperial City Prison Courtyard and talk to the Khajiit sweeping the grounds there.  There is a corresponding Khajiit on the deck of the Imperial Prison Ship in Seyda Neen.

Pages