3 posts / 0 new
Last post
bobofwestoregonusa
bobofwestoregonusa's picture
Looking for a mod programmer to help me make an idea happen!
So, seince I have no modding expereince, I am looking to the community for help! I am a borde writer and from what I have seen, Morroblivion is lacking any quests, I thought that I would try to make something happen! Here's an overview of the plot. The questline I am purposing focuses on the Nerevarine attempting to fulfill the rest of Azuras prophecey by driving the empire out of Morrowind and casting out the gods of the nine. The player, of course, would be the person stuck in the middle of all of that. They would have to have been introduced into the situation in some way, but I have that planned out all ready. But, basicaly, the player ends up in the city of Vivec to do some seemingly mundane task that ends up getting him into some trouble with the Ordinators. They are taken to prison and after questioning, released by a guard captain. (Which keeps in the tradition of Elder Scrolls heros being prisoners :P) The guard captain takes you to his superior who points the player to Vivec, the now weakened mortal former god. But no one knows that. Vivec sends the player out to do some tasks for him, the first of which taking them to Gnisis to investigate the lack of contact from the town. Upon arrival, the town is sacked. The player finds out that they were attacked by Dunmer in Blue Tabbards with a Crescent Moon and a Star. These are the Nerevarines followers, mostly ashlanders, trying to eliminate the Imperial Legion forces in the area. The quest gose further on as well. The Nerevarine kills vivec, fulfilling another part of the prophecy. Later invokes a ritual to Azura becoming a Chimer again, and thus returning to the origional form of Nerevar. This also resurrects the Chimer and gives him a new following. Seince the Deadra want Tamriel back they are right behind him, so he has a horde of deadra. They players have to stop him, yada-yada-yada. Obviously, I am limited by what I can do because I do not know the capabilities of the modding programs. If anyone wants to help by programing and possibly helping me to learn how to program these plug-ins I think we could make this happen.
vvancev
vvancev's picture
OLD
Deleted
vvancev
vvancev's picture
After learning how to use
After learning how to use it, quests are too hard for me. D: I just know how to do simple stuff like move an item here or clean out dirty mods. Fix bugs... that sort of stuff.