4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Skaera75b
Skaera75b's picture
Mixing it up...
My Morroblivion includes Daedra Manor, by Trylobite, such as it is- ie, where it's meant to be. I kinda want to move it to just outside Cheydinhal, or near Leyawiin, near the Morrowind border. That means moving the whole thing from one worldspace to another. Once the outside's been brought in, all the inside rooms are in their own worldspace anyway, so that doesn't need doing. But I do want to move Daedra Manor to Cyrodiil. For sure. Can this be done? I'm looking at the CS, but I don't know where to begin. I can't even find the Daedra Manor exterior to attempt to copy render. Any ideas, or advice? Or scorn? Anything'd be nice. I've wanted to do this for ages, but these forums seem to be growing in activity. Love and waffles.
alec127
alec127's picture
maybe i can be of assistance!

-snip-

Skaera75b
Skaera75b's picture
That works well enough, but
That works well enough, but it seems to displace a lot of terrain when I do that- I end up with sprawling transparant fields with wispy grass growing on it, like it's growing from glass oversea. It's not a load order problem, so i don't know what's up...
vvancev
vvancev's picture
What you want to do is
What you want to do is nearly impossible. (It can be done.... still..) But it would take hours on end by editing the terrain to match the exact surface of what you are trying to copy. If you're willing to take that much time just to move the land to your liking.... then good luck. o-o"