1 post / 0 new
Pugman
Pugman's picture
Need Desperate Help!!!
Ive always like morrowinds gameplay and oblivions system, when I heard about this I was extatic! So I downloaded the Mod, and when I click on the button to convert it comes up with this: Welcome in Morrowind to Oblivion mod translator v0.98 Parsing Morrowind.esm File C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files\Morrowind.esm does not exist Parsing Tribunal.esm File C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files\Tribunal.esm does not exist Parsing Bloodmoon.esm File C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files\Bloodmoon.esm does not exist Parsing Better Clothes_v1.0.esp File C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files\Better Clothes_v1. 0.esp does not exist Parsing CanadianIce Robe Replacer.esp File C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files\CanadianIce Robe R eplacer.esp does not exist Parsing Armures de femmes.esp File C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files\Armures de femmes. esp does not exist No records in Better Clothes_v1.0.esp! Press enter... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What did I do/not do? I have bloodmoon, tribunal and morrowind, but what went wrong! Please help a desperate man in need, I really want to play the hybrid of two holy grails!!!! ---------------------------------------------- The other page that I was on looks like this: ; Initialisation file containing Path and Files to use ; with Morroblivion ESP Converter and NIF Converter ; lines to be ignored begin with ";", to uncomment a line ; just remove the ";" ; Morrowind and Oblivion paths, don't forget to change them ; if you did not install the 2 games in the default folders Morrowind=C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\ Oblivion=C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\ ; Master files to convert with ESP Converter, ; ignored by NIF Converter Master 0=Morrowind.esm Master 1=Tribunal.esm Master 2=Bloodmoon.esm ;Master 3=PNOG.esm ;Master 4= ;Master 5= ;Master 6= ; Archive files to use for conversion, ; used by both ESP Converter and NIF Converter Archive 0=Morrowind.bsa Archive 1=Tribunal.bsa Archive 2=Bloodmoon.bsa ;Archive 3=PNOG.bsa ;Archive 4= ;Archive 5= ;Archive 6= ; Mod files to merge with during ESP/ESM conversion, ; ignored by NIF Converter Mod 0=Better Clothes_v1.0.esp Mod 1=CanadianIce Robe Replacer.esp Mod 2=Armures de femmes.esp ;Mod 3= ;Mod 4= ;Mod 5= ;Mod 6= ;Mod 7= ;Mod 8= ;Mod 9= ------------------------------------------------------- What should i semicolon/ not?
Edited by: Pugman on 07/21/2009 - 22:54