5 posts / 0 new
Last post
CheGuerillia
CheGuerillia's picture
Missing Velothi Statics
I don't know, if you have already noticed, that some Velothi Indor Statics are missing. For example in the Vivec Temple. I hope that this is not only a problem of mine, and you can help my anyhow. Edit: I've found out, why it doesn't work. The Reference ID of this Indor Statics isn't unique. Whenever I load all convertet Files together with Oblivion in the CS, I get multiple Error reports. If I accept all with "Yes to all", I can't save the resulting .esp, cause CS crushes down. Some Ideas how to fix it?! regards, Che Guerillia
Edited by: CheGuerillia on 07/11/2009 - 14:53
Lord Dagon
Lord Dagon's picture
reinstall the cs
i dont know if this will solve ur problem but once my cs crashed everytime i wanted to save a esp. It worked after i reinstalled the cs so try that
CheGuerillia
CheGuerillia's picture
I reinstalled my CS for 7
I reinstalled my CS for 7 times now.... Everytime I load a Mod from the Converter, my construction set crashes. I know, there are some tools for "cleaning" a mod. At least for the MW CS. Does anyone know a method to fix duplicated references by an external tool for Oblivion?!
vvancev
vvancev's picture
Soooooo confusing. >.< I
Soooooo confusing. >.< I have to be like a full time programmer to fix these problems.
Hidiety
Hidiety's picture
update
is your oblivion updated? if you have shivering isles then don't worry about it but there is an updated version of the CS as well so if you got yours a long time ago look into it