6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jirach1
Jirach1's picture
Esp Converter help:!
Hey, my converter won't get past the point of: saving SPEL found 1102 spells Then I get an error message. I am running Windows XP sp3 and am using Morrowind GOTY edition. This is what my .ini file looks like: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ; Initialisation file containing Path and Files to use ; with Morroblivion ESP Converter and NIF Converter ; lines to be ignored begin with ";", to uncomment a line ; just remove the ";" ; Morrowind and Oblivion paths, don't forget to change them ; if you did not install the 2 games in the default folders Morrowind=D:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\ Oblivion=D:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\ ; Master files to convert with ESP Converter, ; ignored by NIF Converter Master 0=Morrowind.esm Master 1=Tribunal.esm Master 2=Bloodmoon.esm ;Master 3=PNOG.esm Master 4=MCA.esm Master 5=MW_Children_1_0.esm ;Master 6= ; Archive files to use for conversion, ; used by both ESP Converter and NIF Converter Archive 0=Morrowind.bsa Archive 1=Tribunal.bsa Archive 2=Bloodmoon.bsa ;Archive 3=PNOG.bsa Archive 4=MW_Children_1_0.bsa ;Archive 5= ;Archive 6= ; Mod files to merge with during ESP/ESM conversion, ; ignored by NIF Converter Mod 0=SG_werewolfclans.esp Mod 1=sg_prettykitties.esp Mod 2=Better Clothes_v1.1_nac.esp Mod 3=PlayableChildren2.0.esp Mod 4=RealSignposts.esp ;Mod 5= ;Mod 6= ;Mod 7= ;Mod 8= ;Mod 9= -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My file locations are correctly placed and everything... The extra mods shown are Children of Morrowind, prettykitties, realistic signposts, playable children, morrowind comes alive, Better clothes 1.1 and werewolf clans of vvardenfel. If you see any errors, just edit this text and tell me what had to change. I don't mind my mods being disabled, I just want this damn thing to work! :P
Edited by: Jirach1 on 06/29/2009 - 14:54
Jirach1
Jirach1's picture
BTW do any of u know if
BTW do any of u know if werewolves work with morroblivion? :/
vvancev
vvancev's picture
Morroblivion does not work
Morroblivion does not work with things such as werewolves atm because the original morrowind game uses scripts to implement them in the game. The esp converter only converts simple things such as textures and etc. Try disabling your mods one by one starting with the werewolf one and prettykitties. I KNOW that better clothes should work because it did for me. =S Hope this helps you.
Jirach1
Jirach1's picture
Guess you were right about
Guess you were right about the mods... I removed them all, so I guess I have to update it later, see if it works... Thanks :) BTW: DO any used texture replacers require me to use the corresponding esp's such as visual pack XT by Qarl?
vvancev
vvancev's picture
I got a little confused of
I got a little confused of what you asked me there. If morrowind *requires* a certain mod, and you want to convert something that has to have that required mod, then you have to have both of them converted. So say you just want to convert an add on that requires a baseline mod. You would have to convert both of them in order for it to work. I don't know much about that texture pack your talking about, (I don't play morrowind that much anymore) but if it doesn't *require* any other mods then go ahead and convert only that mod.
vvancev
vvancev's picture
Better ask DavidWolf for you
Better ask DavidWolf for you installation issues. He knows ALOT more than I do. ;D