7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lord Dagon
Lord Dagon's picture
Help Me !!!
ok im back my computers better and the 3d engeine is working well so for my vid i wanted to install morroblivion to show u it however its all ocean i have check my load order (i might spell them wrong here ) oblivion.esm morrowind.esm tribual.esm Used to be bloodmoon.esm i saw it crashed when loading that in the script oblivion wouldnt even load then it crashed on start up so i reinstalled in without blood moon. I changed my load order again and set of on the boat like i said its endless ocean i even looked with tcl i then tryied player.coc BalmoraVSTemple .coc BalmoraVSTemple and coc BalmoraTemple iv reinstalled it 3 times checked its only converting morrowind and tribal help me please! ps i also have admin privlages and running windows xp iv also tyied running it without the 3d engine with no result help
Edited by: Lord Dagon on 07/31/2009 - 03:28
Lord Dagon
Lord Dagon's picture
still needs fixing :(
besshi
besshi's picture
First: Use ". , ;" and no
First: Use ". , ;" and no endless code of letters - that will be much much clearer and easier to read. I must read your post 3-4 timesbefore I understand it. Second: Give us your specification of your computer - ALL. I mean: cpu GHz, RAM, GB of Hard Disk (free space too!), spec. of your new graphic card (very important!), your mother board, and monitor. I understand you have problem with set up the game AND with your hardware. For now: + check your computer with antivirus (Avast is free) and Spybot - Search and Destroy to. + Defrag your comp.! + check if you have a newest version of graphic card drivers, and drivers of rest of hardware. + check on bethesda site or .txt or manual (Technical Support) if Oblivion and Morrowind can run on your computer - is there no conflict bethwen your hardware, software and a game. + check if some other high detailed game such an Oblivion can run without problem and crashes. + If needed, reinstal the system and/or check if you have original version of Windows, and all Service Packs! + try to read once more (and more and more) the topic of this forum witch describe how to install and use Morroblivion, and show us your morroblivion.ini. That would be all without your comp. spec. For now ;) Good luck!
Lord Dagon
Lord Dagon's picture
thanks heres ya answers
1.Done recewntly 2.done 3 weeks ago 3. I have 4. yes i PLAYS FINE (oblivion runs fine its just when i go 2 morrowind) 5. It can (oblivion runs fine its just when i go 2 morrowind) 6. my windows fine with every thing else and im not reinstalling it 7. iv looked my txt file (bloodmoons off because the converter crashes then oblivion crashes on start up) ; Initialisation file containing Path and Files to use ; with Morroblivion ESP Converter and NIF Converter ; lines to be ignored begin with ";", to uncomment a line ; just remove the ";" ; Morrowind and Oblivion paths, don't forget to change them ; if you did not install the 2 games in the default folders Morrowind=C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\ Oblivion=C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\ ; Master files to convert with ESP Converter, ; ignored by NIF Converter Master 0=Morrowind.esm Master 1=Tribunal.esm ;Master 2=Bloodmoon.esm ;Master 3=PNOG.esm ;Master 4= ;Master 5= ;Master 6= ; Archive files to use for conversion, ; used by both ESP Converter and NIF Converter Archive 0=Morrowind.bsa Archive 1=Tribunal.bsa ;Archive 2=Bloodmoon.bsa ;Archive 3=PNOG.bsa ;Archive 4= ;Archive 5= ;Archive 6= ; Mod files to merge with during ESP/ESM conversion, ; ignored by NIF Converter ;Mod 0=Better Clothes_v1.0.esp ;Mod 1=CanadianIce Robe Replacer.esp ;Mod 2=Armures de femmes.esp ;Mod 3= ;Mod 4= ;Mod 5= ;Mod 6= ;Mod 7= ;Mod 8= ;Mod 9= my comp status monitor runs 1080p (thats what i run my ps3 on it at) graffic card nvidia geforce 7600 gs hard drive space over 400 gb unused i have 3 hard drives in ghz 3.20 ghz ram 2 gb (physical ram) cpu 3.20 ghz (i think) motherboard how do u find that 1 out thanks in advanced if any 1 has a ps3 add me gb9876
Lord Dagon
Lord Dagon's picture
Lord Dagon
Lord Dagon's picture
BUMP
Will someone plz help me this has been up for 4 weeks
Hidiety
Hidiety's picture
maybe this will help
when i did the conversion for myself i had the bloodmoon patch installed. i dont know if you do or not but if you don't give it a shot then reconvert it.