4 posts / 0 new
Last post
cognoggin
cognoggin's picture
Application Load Error 5:0000065434

Trying to get Morroblivion going for the first time. Launching from Wrye Bash and I get that error code. It says steam error in the title bar. I have Oblivion.esm [SI] as my top loader and then Morrowind_ob.esm second. In my oblivion/data folder it just says Oblivion.esm with no [SI]. Does the [SI] bit mean it's only shivering isles? I have oblivion installed on F:Games from steam. All my oblivion/data files look good. Everything in Wryre Bash is green and looks good. Any help is much appreciated.

cognoggin
cognoggin's picture
Launching from steam fixed

Launching from steam fixed error. Got the game going and wow it looks great! Thanks to all who helped make morroblivion.

InfantSpore
InfantSpore's picture
I'm getting the same error,

I'm getting the same error, but launching from Steam didn't fix the error. The screen went black, and the first half-second of the Bethesda splash screen music played, then the game crashed. I followed the instructions in the Detailed Install Guide, the only difference between what I saw and the screenshots is that the Installers tab had diamonds instead of check boxes. Steam is installed outside of Program Files, so I don't think it's UAC messing with the directories, and I've never installed a mod like this, much less manually. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
InfantSpore wrote:

InfantSpore wrote:

I'm getting the same error, but launching from Steam didn't fix the error. The screen went black, and the first half-second of the Bethesda splash screen music played, then the game crashed. I followed the instructions in the Detailed Install Guide, the only difference between what I saw and the screenshots is that the Installers tab had diamonds instead of check boxes.

The most likely reason for your crash is that you didn't install the OBSE in the correct place.  The downloaded obse_0021.zip file should be uncompressed into the "\Oblivion" root folder.  Make sure "obse_steam_loader.dll" and "obse_1_2_416.dll" are in the root Oblivion fodler (the same place as Oblivion.exe).  Make sure that "obse.ini" is in the "Oblivion\Data\OBSE" folder.  Then launch Oblivion through steam.

Also: How you installed the Morroblivion_v64_Complete.7z file will work but you are adding unecessary steps.   The reason why you have diamonds instead of checkboxes is that you uncompressed the 7z file into the Bash Installers folder.  You should COPY​ the 7z file into that folder.

Let me know if you're still having trouble.