Goals: Converting individual mods from MGSO to Morroblivion, focusing on the mesh and texture replacers. I will not be attempting to convert Body/Face replacers or the mods that add extra dungeons/quests.
Progress: v1.0 of my first batch of mods is near complete... I need to obtain permission for these then I'll post each mod in a separate topic and link them all here. If anyone can help me obtain permission, please contact me.
Credits: Kingpix and Ornitocopter Team for MGSO 3.0 (http://www.ornitocopter.net/morrowind-overhaul/), original mod authors for their respective works
Released Mod List:
1. WA Signy SignPosts - conversion compete, link here.
2. Vurt's Bitter Coast Tree Replacer II - conversion complete, link is here.
3. Vality's Balmora Addon - conversion complete, link is here.
4. (Baldurian's?) Pondscum Replacer - conversion complete, link here.
Planned Conversion List:
1. Landscape Texture Replacers (various mods) - converted but lacking normal maps -- looks extremely flat. I've decided to place on hold until I can create some normal maps.
2. Vurt's Grazelands Unique Trees - CTD's caused by converted meshes... will need a manual conversion at some point.
Book Jackets - Morrowind/Bloodmoon/Tribunal - Already integrated into standard Morroblivion v064!
4. Flora mesh/texture replacers - some bugs in first attempt, will need some manual conversion.
5. Better Clothes v1.1 -
converted, testing... many bugs in first attempt, will need manual conversion.
6. Better Clothes For TB - pending conversion.
7. More Better Clothes - pending conversion.
Problem Mods: (These are the mods which I've attempted to convert but ran into difficulty.)
- Better Weapons and Armors - The ESP converter gets overloaded by the number of triangle strips (mesh complexity). I may try to do a manual conversion at some point but I don't know how to manually combine the cuirass and pauldrons and such.
- Atmospheric Sound Effects 3.0 Tribunal - I think I need to go through the ESP and manually tie all the sound files to activators, etc.
- Better Sounds - same as above (I think).