Pages

110 posts / 0 new
Last post
Silzerr
Silzerr's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 04/15/2017 - 09:38
Karma: 2
Donor
hey using the main patch

hey using the main patch causes my world map to appear blank. any ideas?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Silzerr wrote:

Silzerr wrote:

hey using the main patch causes my world map to appear blank. any ideas?

I uploaded a default morroblivion worldmap fix.  You only need this if you are not using a Morroblivion worldmap replacer.  Remember that worldmap mods should be the last ESP in your load order.

xiphius
xiphius's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 07/10/2018 - 11:02
Karma: 3
Yep. Re-installed the multi

Yep. Re-installed the multi-skill trainer fix and everything starts up fine now. Perfect! Thanks a bunch :).

Silzerr
Silzerr's picture
Contributor
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 04/15/2017 - 09:38
Karma: 2
Donor
placing it above Morrowind_ob

placing it above Morrowind_ob-morroblivion_maps.esp seems to have done the trick. thanks for the quick reply and your work, this is my first time playing morroblivion. 

*edit found my answer thanks again

speter2
speter2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/14/2018 - 05:52
Karma: 7
Even after installing the

Even after installing the redoran hortator fix, I can't get it to work. After like weeks of troubleshooting i reinstalled the game with these patches and started a new game. Today i managed to get to the part, where i need to be Redoran Hortator, but the dialog options still don't show up. If you can please help me out.

AttachmentSize
Image icon untitled.png88.7 KB
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
If you are certain that you

If you are certain that you've talked to Nibani Maesa after completing the Third Trial and asked her about the Fourth Trial, then try this command:

startquest fbmwMQRedoran

Please let me know if this works.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Moderator
Offline
Last seen: 54 min 58 sec ago
Joined: 04/24/2010 - 22:03
Karma: 1808
Also work out what Map you

Also work out what Map you are going to Run you Cannot Run 2 Maps together.

speter2
speter2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/14/2018 - 05:52
Karma: 7
Just to make sure I went back

ponyrider0 wrote:

If you are certain that you've talked to Nibani Maesa after completing the Third Trial and asked her about the Fourth Trial, then try this command:

startquest fbmwMQRedoran

Please let me know if this works.

Just to make sure I went back and talked again with Nibani Maesa and a quest popped up and pretty much instantly completed itself. At this time i was hortator of Hlaalu and Nevevarine. So I started the Redoran Hortator questline. All of the counsils refused to name me as Hortator, so I started doing the Redoran quests until I managed to save a countial's son. Then he said that he likes me for this and from that everything went as planned. And I managed to complete the Redoran Hortator quest.

I am very pleased for your help, so thank you very much!

speter2
speter2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/14/2018 - 05:52
Karma: 7
Because after installing the

roxon_55 wrote:

Also work out what Map you are going to Run you Cannot Run 2 Maps together.

Because after installing the unofficial patches the map broke, I installed a map mod which fixed it. I am not sure if i have to uninstall anything, because it seems like it works perfectly fine.

speter2
speter2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/14/2018 - 05:52
Karma: 7
For some reason the

For some reason the levitation seems to be broken for me. I've tried unequiping the Boots of blinding speed but still buggy. I am levitating but with speed of 0.1m/s. Meening it is uber super slow...
Any ideas?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
There are 10+ scripts which

There are 10+ scripts which mediate levitation.  Without more information, it's impossible to figure out what's causing the issue:

1. What are you using to levitate?  Spell, Scroll, Potion, Enchantment, or Quest reward?
2. What is the exact name of the spell, scroll, potion or enchanted item you are using?  Where did you buy/steal/obtain it?  Can you post the FormID for that item?
3. Do you have the Morroblivion Unofficial Patch Magic Addon installed?  Where in the Load order is it located?  Please post your load-order.
4. Do you have the OBSE Magic Extender (OBME) installed?
 

speter2
speter2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/14/2018 - 05:52
Karma: 7
1. I think it must be a Quest

ponyrider0 wrote:

There are 10+ scripts which mediate levitation.  Without more information, it's impossible to figure out what's causing the issue:

1. What are you using to levitate?  Spell, Scroll, Potion, Enchantment, or Quest reward?
2. What is the exact name of the spell, scroll, potion or enchanted item you are using?  Where did you buy/steal/obtain it?  Can you post the FormID for that item?
3. Do you have the Morroblivion Unofficial Patch Magic Addon installed?  Where in the Load order is it located?  Please post your load-order.
4. Do you have the OBSE Magic Extender (OBME) installed?
 

1. I think it must be a Quest reward. I think I got it from ghosts at Azura's chamber.

2. I made pictures because I'm not sure which information do you need. :)

3. I made picture of my load order. I've put it last.

4. Yes, I do.

AttachmentSize
Image icon item_id.png43.42 KB
Image icon item_in_inv.jpg533.71 KB
Image icon load_order.png23.38 KB
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Thank you, that's exactly the

Thank you, that's exactly the information that I needed.  Try this beta patch update that I am working on and let me know if it helps.  Also, the original Magic_Addon and this Magic_Addon_update ESPs MUST be placed after the Bashed Patch, otherwise the OBME record extensions will be deleted by Wrye Bash.

speter2
speter2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/14/2018 - 05:52
Karma: 7
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

Thank you, that's exactly the information that I needed.  Try this beta patch update that I am working on and let me know if it helps.  Also, the original Magic_Addon and this Magic_Addon_update ESPs MUST be placed after the Bashed Patch, otherwise the OBME record extensions will be deleted by Wrye Bash.

Waoh... that was very fast... 

I've tried it out. It is far better then it was before. I can't levitate up or down and the speed still seems a bit slow. BUT very nice update! Job well done :P . It seems for me that for some reason the gravity is pulling me down even tho i'm not moving.

I have a question: why is that the trainer fix appears orange in the load order (it is usually only orange, if it is placed wrongly)?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
speter2 wrote:

speter2 wrote:

Waoh... that was very fast... 

That specific script/record has been fixed for a month now but still needs a lot of testing and fine tuning.  That's why I haven't released it yet.

Quote:

I've tried it out. It is far better then it was before. I can't levitate up or down and the speed still seems a bit slow. BUT very nice update! Job well done :P . It seems for me that for some reason the gravity is pulling me down even tho i'm not moving.

It should be slow because the Travel-Stained pants only gives Levitate 10pts.  I think it was about that speed in Morrowind too.  I have no idea about gravity pulling you down but, technically, you are constantly falling when Levitation is active (at least from the game engine's point of view).  Perhaps you have some gravity/physics mod installed that's incompatible with the script (Newer versions of Oblivion Reloaded have a "realistic gravity" option.  

Quote:

I have a question: why is that the trainer fix appears orange in the load order (it is usually only orange, if it is placed wrongly)?

The orange color is because the master records are in reverse order and Wrye Bash is resorting them.  The fix is too time intensive to do anything about it until I am ready to rebuild a new Morroblivion Unofficial Patch because changing the master order will change their index which will affect all the FormIDs of records and references -- which is why the original file caused an instant crash to desktop.  However, the game engine should not be affected because the coloring and sorting are only for humans to read -- the machine code is able to recognize and identify the correct records without issue.

speter2
speter2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/14/2018 - 05:52
Karma: 7
ponyrider0 wrote:

ponyrider0 wrote:

It should be slow because the Travel-Stained pants only gives Levitate 10pts.  I think it was about that speed in Morrowind too.  I have no idea about gravity pulling you down but, technically, you are constantly falling when Levitation is active (at least from the game engine's point of view).  Perhaps you have some gravity/physics mod installed that's incompatible with the script (Newer versions of Oblivion Reloaded have a "realistic gravity" option.  

 

The orange color is because the master records are in reverse order and Wrye Bash is resorting them.  The fix is too time intensive to do anything about it until I am ready to rebuild a new Morroblivion Unofficial Patch because changing the master order will change their index which will affect all the FormIDs of records and references -- which is why the original file caused an instant crash to desktop.  However, the game engine should not be affected because the coloring and sorting are only for humans to read -- the machine code is able to recognize and identify the correct records without issue.

Thank you very much for these informations. And thank you for working so hard to fix these!

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
I just posted an update with

I just posted an update with bugfixes for the Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansions.  I will try to make a changelog and post it here when I get some more time.

UPDATE: 2018-July-30, posted Tribunal-Bloodmoon-Fixes version 2.  This adds bugfixes to the East Empire Company questline to make it completable.  This has all the files which v1 had, so you can just over-write v1 if you have it installed.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Moderator
Offline
Last seen: 54 min 58 sec ago
Joined: 04/24/2010 - 22:03
Karma: 1808
Thanks for the Updates and

Thanks for the Updates and Fixes.

But what is wrong in the East Empire Quest, I Completed the Whole Quest Line with No Problems.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Did you complete it recently

Did you complete it recently with v64 + 2018-Dec-18 Morroblivion Unofficial Patch installed when you began the new character?  Did you side with Carnius or Falco?  Several dialogs and quest scripts did not advance appropriately or incorrectly skipped subsections of the quests depending on how you solved them.  Some of the AI did not execute properly.  I'll put a changelog together for the updates.  None of these bugs were game-breaking, but they required you to use console commands to finish and/or limited you from experiencing the quest as originally intended.

roxon_55
roxon_55's picture
Moderator
Offline
Last seen: 54 min 58 sec ago
Joined: 04/24/2010 - 22:03
Karma: 1808
None of what is in Your List

None of what is in Your List,Still running V064 with Out any of the Patches or the Fixes Released, NO  Consle Commands.

Played Falco side most Quest Sections I did not Get back to for 7 to 10 to 15 Days, Played all the Way Through

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Okay, then you don't need

Okay, then you don't need this mod.  Feel free to ignore it for now.  If you run into problems in the future it will be here for you to try out. 

To everyone (not specifically roxon_55):

I make these bugfixes for myself because I like to have a polished game that I can enjoy on multiple playthroughs with multiple different decision paths.  I share these bugfixes with the hopes that it will improve other player's gameplay experience and ultimately encourage them to contribute to the community with new ideas, stories and mods.  I say all of this because I don't want anyone to misunderstand my goals or intentions:  I am not interested in gaining praise or respect or popularity in the community.  I am not trying to force anyone to play this game my way.  Please do not assume that I have somehow entered into a contract with you to make something that you enjoy, and that I have wronged you if you do not enjoy it.  Play your game however you want to play it.

Adrianoz
Adrianoz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 months ago
Joined: 07/31/2018 - 12:14
Karma: 1
Hi there,

Hi there,

I'm following the Morroblivion Overhaul STEP guide, he recently added the hotfixes in the forums, and had a question:

Do I need to rebuild my bashed patch everytime you update with a new fix? Or should they all be loaded after the bashed patch and not integrated into it? BOSS doesn't recognize them, so I've put them all except magic addon within my bashed patch, right under where the Morroblivion ESP's are sorted.

Daggerfall Rebu...
Daggerfall Rebuilt Dev's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 06/03/2014 - 15:53
Karma: 83
I may start a Community Mod

I may start a Community Mod for Morroblivion called Morroblivion Redux, The idea is to incorporate all the Hotpatches and include Oblivion style map quest icons and improved locations. I've been developing Hammerfell for Skyrim and Oblivion, but the fun of that mod quickly deminished. Morroblivon on the other hand seems to have the community!

@ponyrider0

Can I include your hotfixes in Morroblivion Redux?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Adrianoz wrote:

Adrianoz wrote:

Hi there,

I'm following the Morroblivion Overhaul STEP guide, he recently added the hotfixes in the forums, and had a question:

Do I need to rebuild my bashed patch everytime you update with a new fix? Or should they all be loaded after the bashed patch and not integrated into it? BOSS doesn't recognize them, so I've put them all except magic addon within my bashed patch, right under where the Morroblivion ESP's are sorted.

This is a tricky question because the reasons and benefits of Building a Bashed Patch is really beyond the scope of a this topic, but is well worth understanding for every player interested in advanced modding (such as following the Mororoblivion Overhaul STEP guide).  However, the easiest and safest way to utilize the hotfixes is to add them near the end of your mod load order, after the bashed patch and before any Worldmap replacement mods.  Rebuilding the Bashed Patch has the potential of invalidating your saved games and making custom spells, enchantments and equipment disappear.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Daggerfall Rebuilt Dev wrote:

Daggerfall Rebuilt Dev wrote:

I may start a Community Mod for Morroblivion called Morroblivion Redux, The idea is to incorporate all the Hotpatches and include Oblivion style map quest icons and improved locations. I've been developing Hammerfell for Skyrim and Oblivion, but the fun of that mod quickly deminished. Morroblivon on the other hand seems to have the community!

@ponyrider0

Can I include your hotfixes in Morroblivion Redux?

No permission is every required for mods or hotfixes that I have authored.  As far as I am concerned, they are public domain and should be spread throughout the world like vaccinations for deadly diseases.  My only request is that you take care to promote only the mod projects themselves and not me as an individual.  Thanks.

 

Kalnwer
Kalnwer's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 08/16/2017 - 01:45
Karma: 26
hi ponyrider!

hi ponyrider!

will you update your patch/fix anytime soon ,

or is it safe to start a new game right now?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Unfortunately, I've had my

Unfortunately, I've had my life turned upside down due to family medical emergencies...  I might be able to release a new Unofficial Patch in Dec. or early Jan.  but that is probably wishful thinking.  I'll be able to do a more realistic assessment of what I can contribute once things settle down for me (a few weeks).

Puddles
Puddles's picture
Moderator
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 12 hours ago
Joined: 11/17/2016 - 14:09
Karma: 259
Sorry to hear about your

Sorry to hear about your family medical emergencies. That sort of stuff really sucks.

Kalnwer
Kalnwer's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 08/16/2017 - 01:45
Karma: 26
Im sad to read this.

Im sad to read this.

Hopes everything works out for you and your family.

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Update:  My family is doing

Update:  My family is doing better, but I have my hands full with providing home-nursing care and figuring out how to pay medical bills.  So, I think the best course of action is to skip the "2018 Unofficial Patch" and plan for a Fall 2019 Morroblivion Unofficial Patch release (maybe in October).  If anyone would like to step up and organize their own Unofficial Patch before then, let me know and I'll try to help you out as much as I can.

Lungrum
Lungrum's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 1 week ago
Joined: 01/10/2019 - 02:39
Karma: 1
Hello!

Hello!

I just got the the patch and I'm enjoying it so far but there is one feature I can't seem to get working; the book of the Outlander. For some reason when I read  I don't get the option to move over to Oblivion. I've check load order and everything but for the life of me I can't seem to find a way to get to work. Has anyone else experienced this?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Lungrum wrote:

Lungrum wrote:

Hello!

I just got the the patch and I'm enjoying it so far but there is one feature I can't seem to get working; the book of the Outlander. For some reason when I read  I don't get the option to move over to Oblivion. I've check load order and everything but for the life of me I can't seem to find a way to get to work. Has anyone else experienced this?

The script will start after the book has been open for about 10 seconds.  I put in this delay so people could finish reading the text.  Please excuse the quest dialog in the imperial prison scene to get your equipment back.  That is still a work in progress and very bad fan-fiction level writing.  Let me know if you're still having troubles.

Turul1989
Turul1989's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 12/26/2018 - 03:45
Karma: 36
Unofficial patch is freezing

Unofficial patch is freezing my game especially in Vivec, so I deleted it

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Unfortunately, the best way

Unfortunately, the best way to use the unofficial patch is to create an entirely new game after installing the patch.  Many bugs are due to errors stored in variables in the save file.  Try these two things:

1. Start a new game and see if Vivec still crashes.  If it no longer crashes, then the issue is probably due to that save-game... if you want to still try to fix your saved game, try #2.

2. Use the in-game Rest/Sleep function to rest for 48 hours in-game time.  Then try to visit the area that crashed.

These two things should be used tried in any situation where it looks like a crash is occuring at the same exact spot every time.

Doctor_Sauce
Doctor_Sauce's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 02/01/2019 - 17:50
Karma: 3
I seem to be having a problem

I seem to be having a problem with the Morroblivion chargen option with this installed. With the patch, the guard comes down into the ship to tell me to get on deck, but he stops moving after he comes down the stairs and I can't move/start the game. However, without the patch, it works just fine. Has anyone else had this problem?

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
I think that happened to me

I think that happened to me once when I accidentally activated an old incompatible mod in addition to the Morroblivion Unofficial Patch.  I think it was a mod which somehow modified the pathfinding or NPC walking animation.  Try disabling any combat mods or animation mods you may have activated.  Are you able to access the console?  If so, try typing "enableplayercontrols".  Unfortunately, this will probably not advance the chargen script, but you might be able to do more testing and maybe leave the boat (after unlocking the door with console command "unlock").

Doctor_Sauce
Doctor_Sauce's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 02/01/2019 - 17:50
Karma: 3
The only combat/animation mod

The only combat/animation mod I have is Vanilla Combat Enhanced. Would that affect anything?

Doctor_Sauce
Doctor_Sauce's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 02/01/2019 - 17:50
Karma: 3
Wait, it's working!!! I don't

Wait, it's working!!! I don't know what I did, but it's working!!!

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Fall 2019 Morroblivion

Fall 2019 Morroblivion Unofficial Patch: Project Status - Cancelled... because v0.65 is on the way!

Hi, everyone!  I want to officially state that development of the Morroblivion Unofficial Patch is canceled since the Official Morroblivion v0.65 is being planned!  Hopefully, most of the mods from the Unofficial Patch will be merged into v0.65.  Anyone interested in the individual updates and hotfixes that were planning to be merged into the now-canceled Morroblivion Unofficial Patch can find them here.

In other news, I am re-organizing my developer tools and will be getting more involved in the near future.  My first project will be something I'm calling "FarNifAutoGen".  I'll post more about this upcoming mod and what I hope it will offer the community in another thread.

Also, if you are as excited about v0.65 as I am, then please consider showing your support by donating to keep this website up and running!  Click on the link to find out information on how your donations are spent.  Thanks!

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 03:39
Karma: 67
How did you fix the GhostGate

How did you fix the GhostGate? 

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Prince-Moth wrote:

Prince-Moth wrote:

How did you fix the GhostGate? 

Go to this link for detailed explanation: https://tesrenewal.com/forums/morroblivion-mod-releases/old-ghostgate-fix-v2-for-morrobliviontreereplacer

To everyone:
While I am happy to help answer questions whenever I have time, I'd like to point out that it might be faster to get answers to many questions by using the search feature.  I found the above link by searching for "Ghostgate fix".  :D

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 03:39
Karma: 67
I don't want to offend anyone

I don't want to offend anyone (here everyone is very touchy), but I solved this problem in a more sane way. I replaced the normal mesh. But for some reason no one wrote 100 comments to me. 

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2016 - 05:01
Karma: 922
Prince-Moth wrote:

Prince-Moth wrote:

I don't want to offend anyone (here everyone is very touchy), but I solved this problem in a more sane way. I replaced the normal mesh. But for some reason no one wrote 100 comments to me.

I must respectfully disagree with your opinion that "everyone is very touchy [here]".  In my experience, the Morroblivion community is quite patient, open-minded and welcoming towards others.  However, there is a limit to their patience. 

Based on your previous posts, I think you would greatly benefit from a course or book on Social Skills Training for Adults.  I had similar training only in late-adulthood and wish someone had pointed these things out to me earlier in life.  I also suggest you do a google search and read about "Internet Forum Posting Etiquette".

Good luck!

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 03:39
Karma: 67
You understand, there is a

You understand, there is a certain quality of work. I do not understand how from 2014 you could not solve this problem. 

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Moderator
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 12/15/2011 - 05:50
Karma: 1910
(here everyone is very touchy

(here everyone is very touchy)

So far, the only one being "touchy" here is you. And this is not the first time I see you being rude to people for no reason. You really should rethink your attitude.

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 03:39
Karma: 67
Maybe the translation of my

Maybe the translation of my words is incorrect, but in principle I do not need any disassembly. You departed from the topic, I talked about GhostGate and didn’t get personal. Any criticism here is perceived with horror. Do I really have to admire everything I see here or still have the right to my point of view? No need to get personal again, now we are talking about a GhostGate. Can you say something about this?

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 03:39
Karma: 67
You didn’t like my Telvanni

You didn’t like my Telvanni retexture. I started hysterical? And when I do not like something, then i remain guilty.

qwertyasdfgh
qwertyasdfgh's picture
Moderator
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 12/15/2011 - 05:50
Karma: 1910
     now we are talking about

     now we are talking about a GhostGate. Can you say something about this?

What do you want to hear about Ghostgate? The bug where you couldn't walk through it was caused by outdated optional mod (tree replacer), as indicated in the topic linked above - that's why it only happened to some people. It was then fixed by ponyrider in Unofficial Morroblivion Patch.

Will not be an issue anymore in v0.65 because:

a) I won't be including Tree Replacer as part of the main download

b) Ghost Fence meshes and their visual effect are getting replaced

 

I'm going to ignore the rest of your rant in order not to derail this topic any further.

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 03:39
Karma: 67
Removing a collision is not a

Removing a collision is not a solution. The solution to the problem is to return the original mesh.

Before:

After:

Prince-Moth
Prince-Moth's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 03:39
Karma: 67
In the Tree Replacer, you can

In the Tree Replacer, you can fix it (which I did).

Pages