(Original thread is here.)
Morroblivion Fixes v1.6e for Morroblivion v064
This mod contains several bug-fixes for vanilla Morroblivion v064 including changed/new scripts, AI, quest, dialog and worldspace objects.
Morroblivion v064: "Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp" must be loaded.
Load after the base ESPs from the Morroblivion v064 distribution. I recommend importing this mod into a Bashed Patch -- Bash Tags are already in the description, so just place it above a Bashed Patch in Wrye Bash.
By default, mapmarker locations are fast-travel enabled only after you visit it once. The morroblivion-fixes-v1_6-fasttravel.esp is an add-on patch which allows fast-travelling to a location as soon as an NPC marks it on your map.
(UPDATED Apr-01-17) Known Issues:
OnTarget CWU items don't seem to be compatible with Oblivion Reloaded's auto-equip feature: my script does not currently run when the item is auto-unequipped,
causing the enchantment to fire as soon as you equip it again. I've made a workaround for the issue, but will probably need to update it if another Oblivion Reloaded version is released.
(UPDATED Apr-22-17) New Files:
Version 1.6e includes a UI file for the main menu: "main_menu.xml" which includes a tweak to allows me to hide the "New Game" button until after Morroblivion is loaded and ready to start -- so no more accidentally starting in Cyrodil because you clicked the New button too soon. If you would rather use a main menu from DarnUI or DarkUI, just over-write the main_menu.xml that I'm providing.
- CWU items now add "proxy spells" which can be selected and hotkeyed in the spell menu -- no more unequip/re-equip just to select an enchantment to cast. The referring enchanted item will be auto-equipped if it's not already. Old behavior of selecting enchantment OnEquip is on by default and can be disabled through INI settings.
- INI Settings added to Morroblivion.ini to enable Morrowind style run/walk/fatigue. Enable/Disable the two default Oblivion spells vs Morrowind equivalents. Enable Morrowind-style enchantment selection behavior.
- Fixed CWU script for Flamebolt Ring (was missed last time).
- Added Viper enchantments to Viper weapons -- works best when used with magic-fixes which adds ability to resist effects with Poison Resistance.
- Fixed Leveled Item Lists to use the proper versions of enchanted rings (flamebolt/viperbolt/shardbolt rings).
- Restored names and rebalanced stats for throwing weapons to make them compatible with Unnecessary Violence 3 which will now automatically detect and use them as throwing weapons.
- Finally fixed issue with receving 20 ebony broadswords instead of the missing ebony throwing stars in Ahnassi quest: item is now replaced with Ebony "throwing knives".
- Added Agility Drain -100 to Boots of Blinding Speed.
- Changed Main Menu "New" button to "Morroblivion" or "Oblivion" depending on AltStart setting in Data\ini\Morroblivion.ini.
- Dynamically changes starting spells depending on AltStart setting.
- Fixed Charge/Cost of a few more enchantments.
- Fixed Stop the Moon Shrine buff not working.
- Fixed GhostGate Shrine bug: will now take filled soulgems too - so be careful! Works more like Patched Morrowind behavior.
- Work-around for Puzzle Canal Grate/door bugs (moved all doors to outside of the overly large collision boundaries of Palace building).
- Fixed dialog conditions for Gnisis Eggmine guard. He will now respond to Miner's Axe and Legion membership.
- Fixed double quest reward for Legion-Land Deed quest.
- Fixed Legion quest bug: Kwama Queen - Blighted Kwama Warriors were auto-attacking her due to their AI stats.
- Fixed alternative solutions to Tribunal Temple's "Disease Carrier" quest. Version 1.6c:
- Restored some clothing records that I thought were unnecessary Identical-To-Masters, but it turns out that I must have originally included them to fix BashPatch from over-riding object scripts when it imports Clothing replacers.
- Added missing Greeting dialog for Sjorvar Horse-Mouth. Version 1.6b:
- Minor script tweak to mark ontarget enchanted items as enchanted when unequipped. You will not be able to see the true enchantment, just that the item is enchanted.
- Added new CWUTarget system to enable enchanted items with targets without auto-casting when item is equipped (such as the ring of fireball). All known OnTarget enchanted items should be using this new system. This was achieved by hardcoding a table which matches each item to its appropriate enchantment.
- 100+ enchanted clothing items fixed to use UCWUS.
- Gauntlets of the Horny Fist: enchantment charge amount was doubled to account for Morrowind having separate left/right gloves.
- Belt of Armored God: Added a second shield effect to replace missing sanctuary effect. (This will be replaced by a true Sanctuary spell if you use the morroblivion-magic-fixes mod.)
- Bugfixed Mudcrab AI script and added a Slaughterfish AI script to make them more aggressive like Morrowind slaughterfish. These modified versions were renamed to "Eastern Mudcrab" and "Eastern Slaughterfish". All morroblivion map records which were still using the original Oblivion mudcrab and slaughterfish have been changed to use the "Eastern" variety.
- Fixed Fargoth's Ring not showing up in his hiding place.
- Fixed Thieves' Guild bounty payment script.
- Pilgrimage of Seven Graces Quest fixed so that you will be given the book even if some quest stages are already completed.
- Several typos fixed including the infamous "Iron Longword".
- A fixed a few NPCs who didn't sell spells in Morrowind.
- Adjusted NPC vendor inventories: ArrilLe now carries Cheap Restore Health and Fatigue potions -- which is part of his inventory with Morrowind Patch Project.
- Scouts/Savants will now add mapmarkers for Suran, Ald'Ruhn, Dagon Fal, Gnisis, Ald Velothi, Ghostgate, Tel Aruhn, Tel Branora, Tel Fyr, Tel Mora, Tel Vos, Molag Mar, Bal Fel, Ald Reydannia, Ahemmusa Camp, Erabenimsun Camp, Urshilaku Camp, Zainab Camp.
- In addition to Scouts/Savants, Hunters and NPCs who say the words "Let me mark it on your map" will actually place mapmarkers for places mentioned above.
- Change made to one of the "Gnaar Mok" dialog topics to be used by a scout located in Seyda Neen (ie, Elone) rather than Hla Oad (AFAIK, there are no NPC scouts in Hla Oad).
- Implemented code for alternate solutions to Mating Kagouti quest.
- Implemented code for alternate solution to False Incarnate quest.
- Incorporated fix for the impassable Ghostgate bug for people who use MorroblivionTreeReplacer.
- Mudcrab AI fix: standard mudcrabs will now attack when you get very close to them (as per Lore description). That is, unless you have an extremely high personality in which case they will still stay neutral -- or very low, in which case they will attack on sight.
- Main Menu / AltStart Detection: Morroblivion specific starting spells are now removed when starting in Cyrodil. When combined with the new Morrowind-Starting-Spells mod, oblivion specific starting spells are only removed when starting in Morrowind.