(Original thread is here.)
Morroblivion Fixes v1.6 for Morroblivion v064
This mod contains several bug-fixes for vanilla Morroblivion v064 including changed/new scripts, AI, quest, dialog and worldspace objects.
Morroblivion v064: "Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp" must be loaded.
Load after the base ESPs from the Morroblivion v064 distribution. I recommend importing this mod into a Bashed Patch -- Bash Tags are already in the description, so just place it above a Bashed Patch in Wrye Bash.
By default, mapmarker locations are fast-travel enabled only after you visit it once. The morroblivion-fixes-v1_6-fasttravel.esp is an add-on patch which allows fast-travelling to a location as soon as an NPC marks it on your map.
- Added new CWUTarget system to enable enchanted items with targets without auto-casting when item is equipped (such as the ring of fireball). All known OnTarget enchanted items should be using this new system. This was achieved by hardcoding a table which matches each item to its appropriate enchantment.
- 100+ enchanted clothing items fixed to use UCWUS.
- Gauntlets of the Horny Fist: enchantment charge amount was doubled to account for Morrowind having separate left/right gloves.
- Belt of Armored God: Added a second shield effect to replace missing sanctuary effect. (This will be replaced by a true Sanctuary spell if you use the morroblivion-magic-fixes mod.)
- Bugfixed Mudcrab AI script and added a Slaughterfish AI script to make them more aggressive like Morrowind slaughterfish. These modified versions were renamed to "Eastern Mudcrab" and "Eastern Slaughterfish". All morroblivion map records which were still using the original Oblivion mudcrab and slaughterfish have been changed to use the "Eastern" variety.
- Fixed Fargoth's Ring not showing up in his hiding place.
- Fixed Thieves' Guild bounty payment script.
- Pilgrimage of Seven Graces Quest fixed so that you will be given the book even if some quest stages are already completed.
- Several typos fixed including the infamous "Iron Longword".
- A fixed a few NPCs who didn't sell spells in Morrowind.
- Adjusted NPC vendor inventories: ArrilLe now carries Cheap Restore Health and Fatigue potions -- which is part of his inventory with Morrowind Patch Project.
- Scouts/Savants will now add mapmarkers for Suran, Ald'Ruhn, Dagon Fal, Gnisis, Ald Velothi, Ghostgate, Tel Aruhn, Tel Branora, Tel Fyr, Tel Mora, Tel Vos, Molag Mar, Bal Fel, Ald Reydannia, Ahemmusa Camp, Erabenimsun Camp, Urshilaku Camp, Zainab Camp.
- In addition to Scouts/Savants, Hunters and NPCs who say the words "Let me mark it on your map" will actually place mapmarkers for places mentioned above.
- Change made to one of the "Gnaar Mok" dialog topics to be used by a scout located in Seyda Neen (ie, Elone) rather than Hla Oad (AFAIK, there are no NPC scouts in Hla Oad).
- Implemented code for alternate solutions to Mating Kagouti quest.
- Implemented code for alternate solution to False Incarnate quest.
- Incorporated fix for the impassable Ghostgate bug for people who use MorroblivionTreeReplacer.
- Mudcrab AI fix: standard mudcrabs will now attack when you get very close to them (as per Lore description). That is, unless you have an extremely high personality in which case they will still stay neutral -- or very low, in which case they will attack on sight.
- Main Menu / AltStart Detection: Morroblivion specific starting spells are now removed when starting in Cyrodil. When combined with the new Morrowind-Starting-Spells mod, oblivion specific starting spells are only removed when starting in Morrowind.