3 posts / 0 new
Last post
ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Development Files from Cancelled 2018 Morroblivion Unofficial Patch project

I was working on several fixes and improvements for the 2018 Morroblivion Unofficial Patch before it was unfortunately cancelled (personal and family-related life changing events).  I will try to track down the most recent versions of those files which I was using to develop the fixes for merger here.  NOTE:  These files are NOT meant for end-users. These files may or may not work and may be dependent on files that are not yet posted.  I will try my best to update them with descriptions as I have time and am able to jog my memory about what I did and such.

Uploaded to GITHUB as a new branch, "cancelled-2018-update":

https://github.com/ponyrider0/Morroblivion-Unofficial-Patch/...

I will post descriptions of the individual files here when I get the chance.

Edited by: ponyrider0 on 02/10/2019 - 09:34
Daggerfall Rebu...
Daggerfall Rebuilt Dev's picture
Are the Canceled files, safe

Are the Canceled files, safe to pick up and developed? If so I would love to incorporate those fixes into MIP

ponyrider0
ponyrider0's picture
Daggerfall Rebuilt Dev wrote:

Daggerfall Rebuilt Dev wrote:

Are the Canceled files, safe to pick up and developed? If so I would love to incorporate those fixes into MIP

It depends what you mean by "safe".  If you are planning to merge these files without further review, testing and bugfixing, you will surely fail.  It's been many months since the last time I looked at these files, so I don't remember what state many of the files are in.  I know that I was still in the process of R&D to figure out how to dynamically switch the world map via scripting.  The factionfixes were not posted with the other hotfixes because some of the disposition adjustments in the faction relations would cause some NPCs to attack each other unless all NPCs were modified accordingly (which I think is over half-done in the last factionfix file).

I suggest that you wait until I have time to review and post descriptions for each of the files to explain what they were intended to do, what they currently do, and what is left "to do" to get them fully working.