Pages

199 posts / 0 new
Last post
XxburnFiredxX
XxburnFiredxX's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 10 months ago
Joined: 12/30/2012 - 08:11
Karma: 3
Password of the oblivion_skMeshesv01a.7z

Hi guy I was downloading Skyblivion mod and when I try to open the oblivion_skMeshesv01a.7z file, my winrar say I need a password to open it. Someone know the Password?

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 15:30
Karma: 1160
Updated the OP with that info

Updated the OP with that info

zardalu
zardalu's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 6 days ago
Joined: 04/17/2012 - 04:52
Karma: 19
Shadow wrote: Here's a

Shadow wrote:

Here's a screenshot of some Shivering Isles LOD, would anyone like me to upload it?

 

Hi Shadow, did I miss the link? This would be great!

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 08/12/2012 - 10:38
Karma: 1478
He's not uploading it because

He's not uploading it because he's working on a new up to date Skyblivion master.

XxburnFiredxX
XxburnFiredxX's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 10 months ago
Joined: 12/30/2012 - 08:11
Karma: 3
....

But the oblivion_skMeshesv01a.7z is corrupt XD.

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 15:30
Karma: 1160
Your download did not

Your download did not complete successfully.  Try downloading it again.

Alduin
Alduin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 01/01/2013 - 01:22
Karma: 2
@Shadow: Interiors

You say, you can not go from World Spaces in Interriors. Are the Interriors created ?

(Sorry for the bad english but i'm a german.) :)

 

Alduin
Alduin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 01/01/2013 - 01:22
Karma: 2
Destructed Archives

Hey Guys,

 

i download the Meshes Archives. But there was error: Das Archiv ist zerstört.

Thats german. In English is this: "The archive is destructed (or so)

I'm a german, so sorry for my bad english.

My Question: Can someone upload a right arvchive with the correct meshes ?

 

Thank you,

Alduin

SupremeEpicness
SupremeEpicness's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 15:30
Karma: 391
@alduin Yes interior are

@alduin Yes interior are created, doors just only work when going from interior to exterior

I made a real weather mod that darkens cyrodiil a bit it has 55% chance of sun shine (with grass blowing through the wind. 15% chance of overcast. 30% chance of rain. I plan to fix this to make it more like Oblivion's)

btw, it's a lot brighter in game 

Before

after

You cant see the rain drop in this picture for some reason.

I also added some interior detail for the meshes that didn't convert

I probably won't release this because I'm not sure if it's good enough to become part of Skyblivion.

 

Johann
Johann's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/13/2012 - 07:25
Karma: 102
Alduin wrote: Hey Guys,   i

Alduin wrote:

Hey Guys,

 

i download the Meshes Archives. But there was error: Das Archiv ist zerstört.

Thats german. In English is this: "The archive is destructed (or so)

I'm a german, so sorry for my bad english.

My Question: Can someone upload a right arvchive with the correct meshes ?

 

Thank you,

Alduin

 

You have a corrupt download.  I'll download it to check the integrity of the file as someone else also had that problem, but in the mean time, try downloading it again.

zardalu
zardalu's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 6 days ago
Joined: 04/17/2012 - 04:52
Karma: 19
Furniture meshes

Here is a link to the missing furniture meshes. Normal maps are working, and they are wooden where appropriate (so arrows stick). Password is same as the other archives.

There are 135 nifs which is all of the nifs in the 'furniture' folder except for the following 5 meshes which were not converted due to collision issues:

meshes\furniture\barset\middlebrewersign01.nif
meshes\furniture\middleclass\middlewolfrug01.nif
meshes\furniture\middleclass\ms51painting02.nif
meshes\furniture\middleclass\ms51painting03.nif
meshes\furniture\middleclass\ms51portrait01.nif

Edit: As with the Gothryd's meshes, there is no vertex shading. I have yet to find a tool that can reliably do that. The meshes still look pretty good in Skyrim. Cheers!

furniture.rar (5.96MB)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/71wbfc

Wolfmaster428
Wolfmaster428's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 10 months ago
Joined: 02/23/2012 - 10:45
Karma: 3
Thanks for the Guide!

SO MUCH WANT! XD i can't wait for Skywind Final, So Skyblivion can get some work done. I can't wait to play the game updated like this! but for now i suppose i will just play Morroblivion, Since even Skywind doesn't have the story =/ YET =]

XxburnFiredxX
XxburnFiredxX's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 10 months ago
Joined: 12/30/2012 - 08:11
Karma: 3
Still corrupt

I try again and again to download it and it still say that the file is corrupt. Can you upload a mirror of the file on dropbox or some things like it?

 

Burn

DavideMitra
DavideMitra's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 01/07/2013 - 23:09
Karma: 4
Meshes Download

Hi! I'm new here!!! :)

 

I have the same problem of @xxburnFiredxx

I hope they will upload a new archive..because I can't play Skyblivion without meshes xD xD xD ahahah

Johann
Johann's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/13/2012 - 07:25
Karma: 102
DavideMitra wrote: Hi! I'm

DavideMitra wrote:

Hi! I'm new here!!! :)

 

I have the same problem of @xxburnFiredxx

I hope they will upload a new archive..because I can't play Skyblivion without meshes xD xD xD ahahah

 

I'm checking them now.

Johann
Johann's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/13/2012 - 07:25
Karma: 102
I checked the SI meshes, they

I checked the SI meshes, they open with 7-Zip, but not 8-Zip.

 

I'm still downloading the main meshes.

 

EDIT:  The same goes for the main meshes.  It seems there is something wrong, but they do open with 7-Zip.

http://www.7-zip.org/

zardalu
zardalu's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 6 days ago
Joined: 04/17/2012 - 04:52
Karma: 19
The SI, Main meshes, and

The SI, Main meshes, and furniture meshes all open fine with winrar.

Johann
Johann's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/13/2012 - 07:25
Karma: 102
zardalu wrote:The SI, Main

zardalu wrote:

The SI, Main meshes, and furniture meshes all open fine with winrar.

 

My guess is that some programs have issues with password-protected archives.  For those who are having issues, try one of these two.

EDIT:  re-uploading them won't help.  I just tested the originals, they gave me the same corrupt file error in 8-Zip.

EDIT 2:  For those who want it, the MD5 checksum for the main archive is 5C72DEBFCAF3860A20F772838CD2392C.

The SI checksum is 828EC94B89401F5DC44B308AC1F4B22C.

DavideMitra
DavideMitra's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 01/07/2013 - 23:09
Karma: 4
Meshes

In fact, I always use 7-zip.

This morning I tried to open the archive with winrar and 7-zip, but it said the archive was corrupted.

Some minutes ago, I re-downloaded the archive, I tried again to open it with 7-zip...and NOW it works.

Strange...however, the important thing is I was able to open it xD

Thanks however guys ;)

 

Johann
Johann's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/13/2012 - 07:25
Karma: 102
DavideMitra wrote: In fact, I

DavideMitra wrote:

In fact, I always use 7-zip.

This morning I tried to open the archive with winrar and 7-zip, but it said the archive was corrupted.

Some minutes ago, I re-downloaded the archive, I tried again to open it with 7-zip...and NOW it works.

Strange...however, the important thing is I was able to open it xD

Thanks however guys ;)

 

 

It could also be your ISP.  I kept getting corrupt downloads on anything around 100 MB or larger with Telkom, but now that I switched to another ISP I don't have any issues.

DavideMitra
DavideMitra's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 01/07/2013 - 23:09
Karma: 4
  It could also be your ISP. 

 

It could also be your ISP.  I kept getting corrupt downloads on anything around 100 MB or larger with Telkom, but now that I switched to another ISP I don't have any issues.

 

I am thinking about the same thing of you: I suppose this morning my ISP had some problems and something went wrong during the download process...

 

 

A part from that, I'dd like to report a really strange error I encountered in the game (I don't know if it was an error, but I think it was).

Before talking about this, I'dd like to say that my Skyrim has a clear installation, I never installed mods, except for one (it was a Dwemer house I was building, but I removed its esp).

I read in order to test Skyblivion you have to save the game in an interior, then you have to restart Oblivion with the Skyblivion esm set as active.

So, I started a new game with the Skyblivion esm DISABLED. I went to Riverwood and I found an Oblivion farm with Skyrim graphics..it was covering another house that was supposed to be there (the house before Valerius shop) and the farmhouse entrance door was unreachable, because the door was located 2 meters over the terrain (the house was in an "elevated" position).

Did anyone else find this really strange bug/error..I don't know how to call it.. ??

Johann
Johann's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/13/2012 - 07:25
Karma: 102
DavideMitra wrote:   It

DavideMitra wrote:

 

It could also be your ISP.  I kept getting corrupt downloads on anything around 100 MB or larger with Telkom, but now that I switched to another ISP I don't have any issues.

 

I am thinking about the same thing of you: I suppose this morning my ISP had some problems and something went wrong during the download process...

 

 

A part from that, I'dd like to report a really strange error I encountered in the game (I don't know if it was an error, but I think it was).

Before talking about this, I'dd like to say that my Skyrim has a clear installation, I never installed mods, except for one (it was a Dwemer house I was building, but I removed its esp).

I read in order to test Skyblivion you have to save the game in an interior, then you have to restart Oblivion with the Skyblivion esm set as active.

So, I started a new game with the Skyblivion esm DISABLED. I went to Riverwood and I found an Oblivion farm with Skyrim graphics..it was covering another house that was supposed to be there (the house before Valerius shop) and the farmhouse entrance door was unreachable, because the door was located 2 meters over the terrain (the house was in an "elevated" position).

Did anyone else find this really strange bug/error..I don't know how to call it.. ??

 

It's a conflict.  The file added by Skyblivion has the same name as the skyrim one, and the game therefore assumes that you're trying to replace the original.  Just use the mesh replacer mod on this page:

http://morroblivion.com/forums/skyblivion/skyblivion-mod-releases/3050

DavideMitra
DavideMitra's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 01/07/2013 - 23:09
Karma: 4
 It's a conflict.  The file

 

It's a conflict.  The file added by Skyblivion has the same name as the skyrim one, and the game therefore assumes that you're trying to replace the original.  Just use the mesh replacer mod on this page:

http://morroblivion.com/forums/skyblivion/skyblivion-mod-releases/3050

 

Oh...Thanks, I already installed the mesh replacer, and it works fine!

 

I have the last question...On Youtube I saw a video of the mod (the video has been uploaded on December)... The Cyrodiil world in the video seems so much different from mine. For example, in my mod I can't see grass, but in Apav Tech's video there's grass everywhere in the wilderness...in my mod the trees are the Markarth Hold ones, while in Apav Tech's video they are completely different, etc etc.

Apav talks about a huge update..does it mean I'm playing with an old alpha version? Or does he play with a non-released mod version? I don't know if I installed something wrong or if I have the newest released version of the mod...

Oh...that's the video I'm talking about..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1q5s_vnKXQ

Johann
Johann's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/13/2012 - 07:25
Karma: 102
DavideMitra

DavideMitra wrote:

 

 

Oh...Thanks, I already installed the mesh replacer, and it works fine!

 

I have the last question...On Youtube I saw a video of the mod (the video has been uploaded on December)... The Cyrodiil world in the video seems so much different from mine. For example, in my mod I can't see grass, but in Apav Tech's video there's grass everywhere in the wilderness...in my mod the trees are the Markarth Hold ones, while in Apav Tech's video they are completely different, etc etc.

Apav talks about a huge update..does it mean I'm playing with an old alpha version? Or does he play with a non-released mod version? I don't know if I installed something wrong or if I have the newest released version of the mod...

Oh...that's the video I'm talking about..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1q5s_vnKXQ

 

There are mods for that on the page I specified.  My game with some of those mods looks like this:

anthelius
anthelius's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 09/26/2012 - 06:57
Karma: 305
http://morroblivion.com/forum

http://morroblivion.com/forums/skyblivion/skyblivion-mod-rel...

the original grass is still a bit laggy for now, but if you have enough horsepower it's fine

Smerk
Smerk's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 18:00
Karma: 344
Hey you guys I'm converting

Hey you guys I'm converting the Obivion caves for some people do you guys need them? Because If I can help you guys move along that would be great. I'm going to texture the models but I'll make sure the textures are the same as the old textures but in HD.

anthelius
anthelius's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 09/26/2012 - 06:57
Karma: 305
yes thank you ; ) They don't

yes thank you ; ) They don't want to release the new skyblivion master so for now the best we can do is working on meshes (and also effects, animobjects...). Good to hear that someone is working on it, I can't wait to see the oblivion realms again ;)

Suade
Suade's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 10/20/2012 - 03:00
Karma: 158
Been a way for a while,

Been a way for a while, what's going on guys? I thought Machine or someone else was reconverting the Oblivion master with the same method Zilav used... are we just going to keep this master for good now or will we get to it eventually?

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 15:30
Karma: 1160
Zilav opted to wait, as he

Zilav opted to wait, as he was afraid too many people would work on it instead of Skywind.  I still don't see why people are working on Skyblivion now though.  Because except for Mesh and Texture alterations, everything will be completely useless when he does convert.

anthelius
anthelius's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 09/26/2012 - 06:57
Karma: 305
That's really not a good

That's really not a good choice IMO. It's not like people are hired to work on this project, they work on what they like and if they can't, they go fishing or doing something else...

Only my 2 cents...

Johann
Johann's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/13/2012 - 07:25
Karma: 102
Shadow wrote: Zilav opted to

Shadow wrote:

Zilav opted to wait, as he was afraid too many people would work on it instead of Skywind.  I still don't see why people are working on Skyblivion now though.  Because except for Mesh and Texture alterations, everything will be completely useless when he does convert.

Do you have any idea when he might do the conversion?

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 15:30
Karma: 1160
I wanted him to do the

I wanted him to do the conversion immediately, but I do see his reasoning.  If everyone just picks a project neither one will get nearly finished.

I don't know Johann, when Skywind is at least a little more complete I guess?  It could be a couple of months.  I tried doing the conversion myself, but it really didn't turn out that well.

Johann
Johann's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/13/2012 - 07:25
Karma: 102
Shadow wrote: I wanted him to

Shadow wrote:

I wanted him to do the conversion immediately, but I do see his reasoning.  If everyone just picks a project neither one will get nearly finished.

I don't know Johann, when Skywind is at least a little more complete I guess?  It could be a couple of months.  I tried doing the conversion myself, but it really didn't turn out that well.

 

I guess we'll just have to wait then.  Will it also affect the npc conversion?

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 15:30
Karma: 1160
It'd be best if you didn't

It'd be best if you didn't work on NPCs.  Machine had a great time trying to get all of those converted over.  And by great, I mean painful.

If you guys really want to see Skyblivion sooner, come work on Skywind.  You not helping us, just means a longer wait for you, and more work for us.

TonyB500
TonyB500's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 5 days ago
Joined: 12/31/2012 - 01:39
Karma: 36
The code for the Oblivion

The code doesn't work for the Oblivion meshes or the Shivering Isles meshes.

 

UPDATE: Nevermind! Turns out the password is "morro" (was using a capital m before Xp).

Johann
Johann's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/13/2012 - 07:25
Karma: 102
Shadow wrote: It'd be best if

Shadow wrote:

It'd be best if you didn't work on NPCs.  Machine had a great time trying to get all of those converted over.  And by great, I mean painful.

If you guys really want to see Skyblivion sooner, come work on Skywind.  You not helping us, just means a longer wait for you, and more work for us.

There's just one problem, I don't own Morrowind.  I only have Oblivion and Skyrim.

no1
no1's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 5 months ago
Joined: 01/13/2013 - 10:32
Karma: 514
why not

why not just dowload it then is what i did works good 

ore buy if u want to sta honest but finding the origenal game on disc is very hard but i think steam got the game for dowload if buy it am not sure

Frozen
Frozen's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 11:37
Karma: 56
current skywind works without

current skywind works without original morrowind, so buy it of course if you want to play it, but now you can start creating npc for skywind if you want to and buy it later.

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 15:30
Karma: 1160
Steam has sales on Morrowind

Steam has sales on Morrowind all the time.  Only a few days ago you could have bought it for under 10 dollars.  Oh, and yes, since we currently don't have a working installer, you can technically install Skywind without Morrowind anyway.

Though rest assured, we will have an installer as soon as possible.

williamtheundea...
williamtheundeadoverlord's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 9 months ago
Joined: 06/12/2012 - 13:17
Karma: 14
When well oblivion be finished

So when will oblivion be finished :)

wolfpyre
wolfpyre's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/19/2013 - 14:06
Karma: 1
NICE

Nice guide but i think i will still wait till it and skywind are fully complete before i integrate them and believe me i really want to. I also hope that seamless travel will be incorporated (I.E. i walk run or ride to the south road to Cyrodiil from Skyrim and short loading screen and i am there in the north part of Cyrodiil...... same for getting to morrowind or perhaps a carriage or boat ride to one or both places.). All in all however these look AMAZING. 

squatlover
squatlover's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/23/2013 - 09:33
Karma: 1
Can someone reupload the file

Can someone reupload the file because mediashare says that the file is inaccessible... :)

DrZimmins
DrZimmins's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/04/2013 - 15:37
Karma: 1
Corrupt files?

I'm being told that the oblivion_skMeshesv01a AND shiveringIsles_skMeshesv01a are corrupt. Im using the password morrow.
Any ideas? thanks. 

EDIT:
I feel terribly stupid. Never mind...

I got it to work.

Johann
Johann's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/13/2012 - 07:25
Karma: 102
DrZimmins wrote: I'm being

DrZimmins wrote:

I'm being told that the oblivion_skMeshesv01a AND shiveringIsles_skMeshesv01a are corrupt. Im using the password morrow.
Any ideas? thanks. 

EDIT:
I feel terribly stupid. Never mind...

I got it to work.

There have been several reports of issues with those archives, I'm not sure why though.

hugo1998
hugo1998's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 8 months ago
Joined: 03/14/2013 - 10:20
Karma: 1
red stuff in the mod

i did every thing you said but for some reason i get this red x and red rectangles in the entreance of the city and thoes purpleish pink tubes

SupremeEpicness
SupremeEpicness's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 15:30
Karma: 391
@hugo1998: That's normal.

@hugo1998: That's normal.

dontpokethebear3893
dontpokethebear3893's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 10 months ago
Joined: 03/14/2013 - 13:44
Karma: 2
idea for skyblivion

I just saw this article about this mod for skyrim

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/13/tropical-skyrim/

and I thought itd be a great idea to give oblivion the canon-jungle world it was supposed to, and this would take a lot of time out of creating textures and meshes from the original oblivion ones

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Member
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 08/12/2012 - 10:38
Karma: 1478
That's the 4th or 5th time

That's the 4th or 5th time someone mentioned that, funny.

Pages

Topic locked